Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Reddit correspondents

It began with the paperboy wars, and now we're getting threads in the outside section from Reddit. 

I feel like I'm on some second rate forum. Why do we get all the backwash from Reddit?

• Like 3

None of my threads are pulled from reddit m8

And to be fair that dress ish was literally on the ****ing news here lol

• Like 5

None of my threads are pulled from reddit m8

And to be fair that dress ish was literally on the **** news here lol

It was on the national news here about five minutes ago too.

I kicked my TV off the stand. Now I'm getting Reddit regurgitations on the news?!

• Like 4

I have been thinking the same Cash, Reddit is some bush league ****. The UFC Fight Club Forum is the main event of internet discussion, we don't need the dregs from Reddit. 

good point m8

allow me to honor it with the traditional reddit upvote

post-17852-Lieutenant-Dan-upvote-gif--Re

• Like 4

good point m8

You can remove this awful identity if you want.

• Like 2

good point m8

You 8'd me, disrespected me, and didn't even like my damn post. I would be very unhappy with you right now if this picture of Tito Ortiz taking a selfie hadn't just appeared on my news feed. 

11017125_936755716336712_668323993051820

Seriously though I thought we were friends TUF.

• Like 4

and let's not act like anyone with a UFC Maagazine subscription doesn't already have all these Reddit threads months in advance

That's what I mean. I'm way ahead of these clowns on Reddit. I don't need regurgitations of regurgitations. 

• Like 1

You 8'd me, disrespected me, and didn't even like my damn post. I would be very unhappy with you right now if this picture of Tito Ortiz taking a selfie hadn't just appeared on my news feed. 

11017125_936755716336712_668323993051820

Seriously though I thought we were friends TUF.

ye5nOg8.gif

• Like 3

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other ****ing site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

Same goes for gaming news.

• Like 2

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other **** site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

FH and Hitem work tirelessly to bring you the MMA news, they will be upset to know you frequent other sources. 

• Like 5

lol reddit is just a faster way to surf the news homie, I could go to MMAfighting, bloody elbow, MMAjunkie, sherdog, the underground and every other **** site wasting an hour of my life or I could go to /r/MMA and all the relevant news/gif's/lolcats are upvoted to the top.

or you can just wait here till one of the paperboys posts something interesting,so you won`t have to go through all those articles on reddit too.

• Like 2

FH and Hitem work tirelessly to bring you the MMA news, they will be upset to know you frequent other sources. 

lol both of them just repost from reddit.

NoCake is moving to reddit, everyone is moving to reddit.

• Like 4

we should lock all the correspondents in a room, leave a knife and whoever survives gets to be the reddit correspondent. 2 is tew much.

• Like 1

Mmmmmm moisture all up in this bish. All over your heads!!!!

WhhoKiiiiid

This would have been way better in the Female Ejaculation thread yesterday.  Still give it 3/5.

• Like 2

This would have been way better in the Female Ejaculation thread yesterday.  Still give it 3/5.

It's way better everywhere! all over the forums face and in it's eyes! Ahhhh Moisture

WhhhhoooooKiiiiiiiiid

• Like 1

It's way better everywhere! all over the forums face and in it's eyes! Ahhhh Moisture

WhhhhoooooKiiiiiiiiid

lol 3/5

• Like 3

Today's the first time I ever went to check out reddit.  So the premise of this site is just a bunch of links of what is trending?

• Like 3

It began with the paperboy wars, and now we're getting threads in the outside section from Reddit. 

I feel like I'm on some second rate forum. Why do we get all the backwash from Reddit?

You forgot TUFs Sherdog run

• Like 2

What the hell is reddit anyway? people really like that stupid format? 

• Like 3

The only problem I ever had was finish him hating on hitem when he takes stuff from reddit, too. 

Funniest of all, he then acts like he found it on his own and not through reddit lmao

• Like 2

The only problem I ever had was finish him hating on hitem when he takes stuff from reddit, too. 

Funniest of all, he then acts like he found it on his own and not through reddit lmao

See that's the problem you don't listen. I was hating on him for stealing the threads without giving the guys credit for it like the Fighters who punch themselves thread. I almost never use reddit it is still a very good site for news.

Also I must have missed the part where you announced wedo as you new BFF, m8.

See that's the problem you don't listen. I was hating on him for stealing the threads without giving the guys credit for it like the Fighters who punch themselves thread. I almost never use reddit it is still a very good site for news.

Also I must have missed the part where you announced wedo as you new BFF, m8.

You never gave credit either lmfao

• Like 2