Sign in to follow this  
OzPride

Can you love your partner if you dont like them?

Srs question.

I love my gf. But a lot of the time I don't like her. Aunt flow is a ****ing **** who turns her into a maniac, but that's all of them. I'm incredibly independent and she's needy. I like that she needs my support but it also frustrates the **** out of me.

She's all like 'I want to lose a few kg's and exercise more' I give her full month long plans and routines and **** to do. We walk half an hour a day minimum and I cook so we eat well.

I work two jobs part time, study full time and do a 90 minute gym session plus cook every day.

She's like 'but I want you to do the exercise with me!'

Sometimes you just need to be like WTF are you serious? Gtfo!

But you can't. Yeah its all about compromise and support etc but Jesus Christ it infuriates the **** out of me.

Any of you homies with a ball n chain have similar experiences?

Please share so I know I'm not the only one!!

(Lol god damn I just went half megasoup SMDH)

• Like 4

Man, I've lived with five different women. They are some needy creatures.

^^Emphasis on the word lived being past tense. lol.. Once I get to the point where I am bothered by their presence, even if I do love them... It's basically over.

• Like 4

Man, I've lived with five different women. They are some needy creatures.

^^Emphasis on the word lived being past tense. lol.. Once I get to the point where I am bothered by their presence, even if I do love them... It's basically over.

Well yeah I live with her obviously.. it's just a deep breath and appreciate the good stuff etc etc but god damn if you don't want to just rage quit

Well yeah I live with her obviously.. it's just a deep breath and appreciate the good stuff etc etc but god damn if you don't want to just rage quit

Lol.. maybe not rage quit, but definitely reassess my life in a timely fashion. 

I've straight up turned off the shower for a broad and helped her start packing.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Srs question.

I love my gf. But a lot of the time I don't like her. Aunt flow is a **** **** who turns her into a maniac, but that's all of them. I'm incredibly independent and she's needy. I like that she needs my support but it also frustrates the **** out of me.

She's all like 'I want to lose a few kg's and exercise more' I give her full month long plans and routines and **** to do. We walk half an hour a day minimum and I cook so we eat well.

I work two jobs part time, study full time and do a 90 minute gym session plus cook every day.

She's like 'but I want you to do the exercise with me!'

Sometimes you just need to be like WTF are you serious? Gtfo!

But you can't. Yeah its all about compromise and support etc but Jesus Christ it infuriates the **** out of me.

Any of you homies with a ball n chain have similar experiences?

Please share so I know I'm not the only one!!

(Lol god damn I just went half megasoup SMDH)

• Like 5

I think so, there are times I don't particularly like my wife, and I'm sure there are times she doesn't like me very much, but I always still love her.

I don't think its possible to live with someone and never hate each other at least sometimes.

I've never raised a hand to her, cheated on her or considered a divorce, so I'd say I still love her even when we're fighting.

• Like 9

Have you talked to her about her being a bit "too much"? Maybe she'll change if she knows it really bugs you,

or maybe try sleeping in dumpsters for a bit, I heard it helps

• Like 2

Have you talked to her about her being a bit "too much"? Maybe she'll change if she knows it really bugs you,

or maybe try sleeping in dumpsters for a bit, I heard it helps

Oklahoma man woke to girlfriend biting his penis off: police

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

penis21n-1-web.jpgTULSA COUNTY JAILAmber Ellis, 31, was arrested on charges of maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon after allegedly trying to bite her boyfriend's penis off.

Talk about a close call.

An Oklahoma man says he nearly lost his penis when he woke to find his girlfriend trying to bite it off.

A night of drinking and arguing led to the painful arousal when the victim said he found Amber Ellis "biting his (penis) off" as he slept on the couch Thursday,KJRH reported.

He told Tulsa police he fought the 31-year-old off but in the process she hit him in the head with a laptop computer.

Their earlier argument was over his accusing her of being too needy, he said.

He was hospitalized and given several stitches to the base of his penis, as well as treatment for injuries to his head, face, neck, fingers and knee.

Ellis was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on charges of maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon.

She's being held on $45,000 bond for both charges.

ngolgowski@nydailynews.com

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 5

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

penis21n-1-web.jpgTULSA COUNTY JAILAmber Ellis, 31, was arrested on charges of maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon after allegedly trying to bite her boyfriend's penis off.

Talk about a close call.

An Oklahoma man says he nearly lost his penis when he woke to find his girlfriend trying to bite it off.

A night of drinking and arguing led to the painful arousal when the victim said he found Amber Ellis "biting his (penis) off" as he slept on the couch Thursday,KJRH reported.

He told Tulsa police he fought the 31-year-old off but in the process she hit him in the head with a laptop computer.

He was hospitalized and given several stitches to the base of his penis, as well as treatment for injuries to his head, face, neck, fingers and knee.

Ellis was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on charges of maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon.

lol I retract that statement

• Like 3

I've lived with two different women for far too long. I'd say if your dislike is often enough, you should probably consider throwing in the towel.

I've only had one partner that I could stand, and I'm still married to her. In this relationship, I'm the needy one though. :P

• Like 2

I think so, there are times I don't particularly like my wife, and I'm sure there are times she doesn't like me very much, but I always still love her.

I don't think its possible to live with someone and never hate each other at least sometimes.

I've never raised a hand to her, cheated on her or considered a divorce, so I'd say I still love her even when we're fighting.

That's because you're a 3/10

• Like 2

How old are you?
Its a serious question because life experience is a huge thing as far as relationships go.

When I was with my ex wife, we were in love, we had kids, we did some things together, but we were very different and neither of us bothered to make it work. After almost 15 years, we split.

Fast forward to now. I am remarried, me and my wife have some similar interests and are different on others. So we can either do things apart a fair amount, or we can make it work. If you are in love, you will ignore the neediness, and focus on the time.

If she wants to workout with you and you need to do your workout away from her, do yours separately, but leave a little bit of time and something that you can workout with her. Then do not focus on how you are changing your day to fit hers, focus on that you are doing something  you like with someone you love. Maybe she does some cardio bs program and you do an ab workout. Its about making it work instead of expecting everything to fall together.

Now this doesn't have to be be with everything, and everyone needs alone time and time with friends. But the more you two can do as a cohesive unit, the happier you will be and the better your relationship comes. Also, as 12er pointed out, you will fight, disagree and argue, thats normal, but its how you do it and how you finish the argument that will determine how your relationship fairs.

• Like 2

you just described my first girlfriend who I dumped after 3 years.  The needy ones are also psycho.  They will make up **** to get you to do things. 

If the stitches were at the "base of the penis", I might forgive her.

lmfao! 

Just goes to show you men will pretty much put up with almost anything if their women are willing to fulfill our dirty fantasies to the fullest. 

• Like 3

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Talk about a close call.

**** I could have told that guy she was a biter. Just look at that psycho.

• Like 1

This may not be realistic but if you love her but can't stand being around her, let her go.  There's someone out there who will enjoy the neediness.

• Like 3

Good responses all. I let her settle and it's all sorted. Was just a hormanal outburst, I basically night my tongue for the crazy to leave the system and leave her alone for about 15 mins to realise she was being a ballbreaker because hormones and she apologised and we had a chat and it's sorted.

About not working out with her - It's a m8s thing for me. Like drinking beer and yelling at sports. Some girls just don't get it.