Cyborg takes out Tweet in 46 seconds......

Gladiatore44

Not a huge win as there wasn't a single human who thought Tweet had a chance but damn man Cris is a straight killer.  Now will Cyborg make 135?  Will Rousey come up to a catchweight of 140?  or will Rousey continue to duck regardless.....

Another note, does anybody else think Cyborg comes across respectful and quite likable?  

WMMA = LOL however I do want to see Cyborg faceplant Rousey at some point.  The fight just has to happen or even better would be somehow losing tomorrow night to Cat, Cyborg she would fight her next either way, and then Cyborg takes her out.  Man 2 losses in a row would be beautiful.  One can only dream....

Cyborg can't make 135 and i don't think the ufc would book that fight without her proving she could a few times..too big of a risk to book the fight, promote it and then have cyborg show up on the scales 7 to 10 pounds over and it not being a title fight or being canceled altogether

Rousey took out two legit opponents in 30 seconds, while Cyborg beat an opponent Rousey beat in her second fight, lmfao.

I'm not buying into this Rousey/Cyborg hype bs.

Rousey would **** body her

You've proven in various ways that you don't know anything about MMA, but that just screams it. 

Alexis Davis is far from "legit". So is Cat Zingano. Neither one of them are an elite athlete like Rousey is. Hell, Zingano even said again on the countdown show that she took up MMA "to stay in shape". lol..

Further, Cyborg may have fought a can, but she knocked that can over in like 15 seconds. She does have the striking power to beat Ronda. I doubt she has the grappling to keep Ronda off, but she is by far and away the best competition Ronda will ever face.

You've proven in various ways that you don't know anything about MMA, but that just screams it. 

Alexis Davis is far from "legit". So is Cat Zingano. Neither one of them are an elite athlete like Rousey is. Hell, Zingano even said again on the countdown show that she took up MMA "to stay in shape". lol..

Further, Cyborg may have fought a can, but she knocked that can over in like 15 seconds. She does have the striking power to beat Ronda. I doubt she has the grappling to keep Ronda off, but she is by far and away the best competition Ronda will ever face.

Ronda would throw her for five. Easy first round finish for Ronda.

You've already been fed the wolf tickets, it' been digested and in your system already which is why you're trying to explain to me why Cyborg would actually be a good opponent, when in reality she'd get dominated just like everyone else Rousey has faced.

But you do you boo boo

Ronda would throw her for five. Easy first round finish for Ronda.

You've already been fed the wolf tickets, it' been digested and in your system already which is why you're trying to explain to me why Cyborg would actually be a good opponent, when in reality she'd get dominated just like everyone else Rousey has faced.

But you do you boo boo

I saw you predicting everything wrong in that Bellator thread. I run the tourney, bruh. Let's just say... you're not exactly Nostradamus.

However, all I was actually saying is that Cyborg would land a few punches and avoid getting armbarred until the second or third round. lol

I saw you predicting everything wrong in that Bellator thread. I run the tourney, bruh. Let's just say... you're not exactly Nostradamus.

However, all I was actually saying is that Cyborg would land a few punches and avoid getting armbarred until the second or third round. lol

I don't know what you're talking about, I predicted Kongo to body KingMo and he absolutely dominated him for three rounds. TDD was superb! Got that fight bookmarked to watch at my convenience!

lol, you actually went and dug up my post lmao..can.

He was a +325 underdog, I'll fux wit it.

But he jew'd me hard, but not as bad as Kongo jewd Sober. That was difficult to witness.

Dug up? That was from last night. lol

Oh, and don't pretend sober lost worse than you. You went 0-fer, son.

Canborg would get thrown for five by Rousey easily, she needs to cut off that 10 lbs sack she grew from all the roids and make 135.

Why would Rousey take a catch weight bout in Invicta when she's making that UFC money.

Not a huge win as there wasn't a single human who thought Tweet had a chance but damn man Cris is a straight killer.  Now will Cyborg make 135?  Will Rousey come up to a catchweight of 140?  or will Rousey continue to duck regardless.....

Are you unaware that Cyborg was signed to a UFC contract that she opted out of because she was unwilling to cut to 135 pounds?

LoL That some serious ducking by Rousey.

Are you unaware that Cyborg was signed to a UFC contract that she opted out of because she was unwilling to cut to 135 pounds?

LoL That some serious ducking by Rousey.

These duckers make me sick. When will mighty mouse stop ducking Jones? And aldo has been ducking cain for years.

Archived