AV/Sig/member title bet

12еr

Pffft.. and I get hassled about picking favorites.

Ronda could start this fight hogtied and still win. Nobody will take this bet.

Yea but I've been repping Ronda on here while these haters have been hating. I make a thread in which everyone **** tucks every time she fights.

• Like 2

I'll take that bet just for ****s and giggles. I trust you won't be too harsh when Zingano taps in the first.

You got it honky, was hoping for a more vocal Rousey hater, but I'll make you a GOAT with a sig/AV member title.

• Like 1

You can still make the 20k crew m8

No he can't, only 10K crew members can make 20K crew, and only 20K crew members can make 30K crew.

It's 10 in 10K crew, 1st 5 will be 20K crew, top 3 will be 30K crew, top 2 will be 40K crew, and I'll be the 50K GOAT.

• Like 3

No he can't, only 10K crew members can make 20K crew, and only 20K crew members can make 30K crew.

It's 10 in 10K crew, 1st 5 will be 20K crew, top 3 will be 30K crew, top 2 will be 40K crew, and I'll be the 50K GOAT.

Phew, the pressure is off.

yeah probably not

You are too lazy to train like 12er and I do

I just can't commit to the regimen. I can't even commit to throwing out likes like Eclipse....

• Like 3

This will be your AV

NMrsLvZ.jpg

Your sig will say "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" with this picture below it, preferably the large version.

photo-thumb-432617.jpg?_r=1422822699

And your member title will be "12er is forum GOAT."

• Like 3

you've already fallen off m8

supporting the two blonde cans Holm and Ronda was the final nail in the coffin

Been supporting Rousey since a bunch of retarded idiots said she'd never live up the hype in strike force.

3 opponents in a row couldn't take her to the 2 minute mark combined.

Holm I needed to win for the prediction tourney, I picked her because Pennington is a huge can. I picked correctly.

• Like 3

Shame, it says the bigger picture is too large. So how long am I pimping your GOAT status for?

Right, I never specified, let's just call it until the next event. That's probably only a week or two.

• Like 2

Meh, it could have been worse. Now I'll just have to follow him around for collateral rustle.

The key word 12er plus that AV will cause him serious rustle, expect him to challenge you to fight irl within the next 24 hours.

He might even ask us for a tag team match m8.

As for the sig, we had a dude in basic training who got discharged for being "gay", supposedly he kissed this dude in the shower... but I heard that he just asked the dude to punch him and sold the story because he decided he made a mistake.

At any rate, it's not like they kick you out that day, it takes weeks of paperwork so he got ****ed with nonstop and one time the drill sergeants made him sing that song and do a little dance, I still laugh about it to this day.

I've made Wandy101 use that line in his sig before too.

• Like 2