mother and infant shot and killed by ohio police

OzPride

Funny read, even better that people buy this garbage hook line and sinker like cagetard.

While her death was a tragedy, it is hardly anything like these stories make it out to be. But instead lets just be ignorant to the facts and scream for the officers racist KKK loving head on a pole!

Trigger happy SWAT team... not surprising.  When we got raided I've never been more scared that I would be shot to death.  I've been on the wrong side of a home invasion and that wasn't nearly as terrifying.

Is there a right side of a home invasion?

• Like 1

Also that was 7 years ago, thread title makes it sound like it happened today.

Also the boyfriend who was the target of the raid plead guilty to drug trafficking, article mentions that he was the target of the raid but fails to address that to make the reader more outraged than they probably should be.

You move your kid into a crack den, bad things tend to happen.

• Like 1

Also that was 7 years ago, thread title makes it sound like it happened today.

Also the boyfriend who was the target of the raid plead guilty to drug trafficking, article mentions that he was the target of the raid but fails to address that to make the reader more outraged than they probably should be.

You move your kid into a crack den, bad things tend to happen.

They also fail to mention that other officers had to put down a dog for safety reasons during the raid, and as unfortunate as it is, when those shots were fired, the officer inside thought he was being shot at and returned fire and hit this woman and baby.

While a HUGE blunder on his part, and one he and the police department paid for, it was an accident in a tense situation. No racial bias, no swat team hunting and preying on people, a tragic accident.

My question is why does this woman have her kid in a drug house to begin with, if she wanted to protect herself and her child she shouldn't have been involved with drug dealers and traffickers.