I live right across the street from staples center

Teemu

I hate to sound negative or "grumpy" but Im not going to watch this PPV (I dont remember the last time I missed a PPV card because chose to).

I usually watch PPV cards in a bar where I usually spend anything from 15-25 bucks hanging out with some folks, discussing the fights, etc but tonight I just dont feel like spending anything on this card. Nothing against Ronda or Cat but I just rather save this money for UFC 185 (Pettis vs Dos Anjos) thats coming up in 2 weeks lol

Im watching the Prelims, having some drinks then later on I will find out the outcome of Ronda vs Cat, thats all.

I hate to sound negative or "grumpy" but Im not going to watch this PPV (I dont remember the last time I missed a PPV card because chose to).

I usually watch PPV cards in a bar where I usually spend anything from 15-25 bucks hanging out with some folks, discussing the fights, etc but tonight I just dont feel like spending anything on this card. Nothing against Ronda or Cat but I just rather save this money for UFC 185 (Pettis vs Dos Anjos) thats coming up in 2 weeks lol

Im watching the Prelims, having some drinks then later on I will find out the outcome of Ronda vs Cat, thats all.

very rude, m8.

• Like 3

Im so glad I didnt waste a dime tonight lol

• Like 1

Amen brother before the Weidman vs Belfort, Mir vs Bigfoot, Jacare vs Romero fights were pulled I bought tix. I sold them ten dollars cheaper after those fights were pulled. Rousey is good but im tired of hearing of her being the best and her being able to beat any guy out there. When it comes to the womens mma she's the ROYCE GRACIE of back in the day. Royce had the upper hand just like Ronda does now meaning women's mma ain't quite as developed. So quit it with she's the best ever and can beat any guy.

• Like 1

Also, the area around and across the street from Staples Center is straight poverty homie.

I'm surprised you even have access the the internet.

I'm sending you food as we speak

lol it seems that you don't know anything about Downtown Los Angeles, m8.

• Like 2

lol it seems that you don't know anything about Downtown Los Angeles, m8.

lol no I am quite aware of the crappyness of L.A.

It's been a while since I've been to L.A. so I forgot how **** it is no offense.

And oh gawd the traffic makes me wanna kill myself

Edited by NyteRyder

From Fontana, which is in SoCal, San Bernandino area more specifically

O.K. San Bernardino is complete trash. I'm not one of those omgz LA/California is teh best place evr people I actually don't like CA that much but Downtown LA is the most tolerable place for me.

O.K. San Bernardino is complete trash. I'm not one of those omgz LA/California is teh best place evr people I actually don't like CA that much but Downtown LA is the most tolerable place for me.

Yes, yes it is...thank gawd I don't live there.

Amen brother before the Weidman vs Belfort, Mir vs Bigfoot, Jacare vs Romero fights were pulled I bought tix. I sold them ten dollars cheaper after those fights were pulled. Rousey is good but im tired of hearing of her being the best and her being able to beat any guy out there. When it comes to the womens mma she's the ROYCE GRACIE of back in the day. Royce had the upper hand just like Ronda does now meaning women's mma ain't quite as developed. So quit it with she's the best ever and can beat any guy.

She's the best ever and can beat any guy

• Like 2

I was unaware you were at the arena too, thanks for stopping by bud

I wasn't. One of the great things invented since the 18th century is a device which enables you to watch things happen in a place when you aren't yourself present.

Where did I say that???

I wasn't. One of the great things invented since the 18th century is a device which enables you to watch things happen in a place when you aren't yourself present.

Stop ducking you can and tell us about this awesome 18th century invention!