Honda Housey breaking records like no MAN lol...

PakaL

Honda is so dominant she makes the spider look like a nanny... She is so dominant she makes JJ look like tinker bell on magic fairy dust... She's so dominant she'll leave records no MMA man will ever break! Eat dat Wimmens MMA h8ers world wide bent over and explored from deep inside.

• Like 4

Let's see if she can actually take men, then. Anything less is a joke and will never draw.

Admit it she dominates like no man since lets say spider when he paid a voo doo DR to curse the division pre WeiddemiGOD. She's fighting trained MMA fighters not average JOES and she's finishing them like it's a walk in the park. No man has been able to dominate in such a fashion not 1 in fact name 1 if you can bluezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1

You want to defend WMMA after another undefeated contender who can't defend an armbar for 20 seconds? Good luck with that.

She will leave a HALL OF FAME skid mark no other will match not even a MAN.  Now that's Bruce Lee history book stuff that will eclipse casious clay and Jack Dempsey.

• Like 4

All bull**** a side Ronda is the baddest women on the planet and if that bothers you then you need take look in mirror and question your masculinity. What does it matter that shes a women she is the best in her class, sit back and enjoy the talent and domination.

News flash women can be better then men at things with out it being a bad thing.

• Like 1

We aint talking about gustaffson here..

What happens when GUS the Destroyer loses? If i was you i would hope he and Rumble don't start training together... Gus is a mans man who takes super human powers from others in the blink of an eye.

You want to defend WMMA after another undefeated contender who can't defend an armbar for 20 seconds? Good luck with that.

This ^

And thats why I refused myself to watch this card because I still think WMMA is a joke (at least for now).

The UNDEFEATED CONTENDER couldnt deal with a totally expected armbar ... go figure the level of WMMA at this moment.

PATHETIC and Im very happy I didnt spend a dime on this card!

• Like 1

What happens when GUS the Destroyer loses? If i was you i would hope he and Rumble don't start training together... Gus is a mans man who takes super human powers from others in the blink of an eye.

Rumble and the alphas in boca Raton would never train with a straight up goofy white boy like gus lmao

• Like 2

Rumble and the alphas in boca Raton would never train with a straight up goofy white boy like gus lmao

Rumble went to sweden whats in sweden YO? Tall blondes and a lot of whites who haven't seen a black like whites in America after  integration and anti anglo indoctrinations.  He a supah star over there if GUS sends him a ticket he's on dat 1st class flight N a deep south minute.

Edited by PakaL

This ^

And thats why I refused myself to watch this card because I still think WMMA is a joke (at least for now).

The UNDEFEATED CONTENDER couldnt deal with a totally expected armbar ... go figure the level of WMMA at this moment.

PATHETIC and Im very happy I didnt spend a dime on this card!

Just because an armbar was expected doesn't mean the level of grappling in WMMA is that poor. 

Ronda is just on some next level Rickson type sheet with her Armbars. 

Honda will RETIRE un defeated with a want to be champ shattering record... Crazy if you think about the olympians and bad azz'z she's dispatched like it's a handi cap match. Not even the spider on TRT's and stuff could do such things no one has been the Innovator besides Conor.

And he's just starting.

Mark my words the only CHAMP to retire undefeated while being the most dominant EVER.

Ronda is the Royce of back in the day. Don't get ahead of urself the women ain't in the same category as gsp, silva, jones, velasquez, aldo. Lets take it back to the old days Couture, Ortiz, Lidell, or Hughes. Rousey is not at that category yet right now shes at at the shamrock/Abbott category.

Not trying to take anything away from Ronda, but I think that if the UFC had weight classes plus 40+ cards a year back in Royce's day ,he would have dominated in similar fashion.  He fought for 7 years before he lost to someone his size - Rousey has another 3 to go.

If she depended on eye pokes and bad knee shots i would be guessing her bright future...

Ronda is the Royce of back in the day. Don't get ahead of urself the women ain't in the same category as gsp, silva, jones, velasquez, aldo. Lets take it back to the old days Couture, Ortiz, Lidell, or Hughes. Rousey is not at that category yet right now shes at at the shamrock/Abbott category.

Spot on description. Ronda is doing what Royce did to guys all those years ago. WMMA might just take a few years to get really competitive like the UFC did to begin with.

Spot on description. Ronda is doing what Royce did to guys all those years ago. WMMA might just take a few years to get really competitive like the UFC did to begin with.

Honda's division is stacked with good fighters... And even when pena gets healthy she'll drop just as fast as all the others besides liz or LIZBO.

wimmen fighters are a joke. To be successful she has to be separated by weight AND gender. Next we'll have height and hair colour divisons and Paddy Holohan will be the Men's Ginger short-flyweight champion.

No big dog TRT users and DOPE heads are a JOKE. People who dominate a division like HONDA HOUSEY are respectable.