Before I post this the SPIDER will always be goat and till Weidman defends at least 7 times he should be called great. That being said I'm tired of Dana trying to shove Ronda down our throats. I said it b4 i'll say it again she's the Royce 4 men back in the day. Women are not as advanced.

Before I post this the SPIDER will always be goat and till Weidman defends at least 7 times he should be called great. That being said I'm tired of Dana trying to shove Ronda down our throats. I said it b4 i'll say it again she's the Royce 4 men back in the day. Women are not as advanced.

slap your damn self,

• Like 3

gr8 b8 but don't h8 m8 Weidman beats Anderoid 8/8 28/8

• Like 4

yeah basically ... i give up..... Holm was boring and Cat got blown out of the water.  I remember thinking "Rousey probably thinks she's going to wreck this chick in 30 seconds, she's in for a surprise.  

then cat runs strait in to Rousey's arms and got bodied

• Like 4

Zingano jumped into the armbar like a retard. That was pathetic.

Holm showed women cannot strike EFFECTIVELY. They don't have the speed and explosiveness.

Ronda is fighting cans and building her delusion that she's on par with male fighters.

Holm showed women cannot strike EFFECTIVELY. They don't have the speed and explosiveness.

Ronda is fighting cans and building her delusion that she's on par with male fighters.

says the bloke with a death grip on Fedors manberries... 

OWNED.gif

• Like 3

yeah basically ... i give up..... Holm was boring and Cat got blown out of the water.  I remember thinking "Rousey probably thinks she's going to wreck this chick in 30 seconds, she's in for a surprise.  

then cat runs strait in to Rousey's arms and got bodied

What about Zingano made you think she would last against Rousey?  In her previous 2 contests she was getting beat down early in the fight.  You can't start out like **** against Honda and expect to make it out of the 1st frame.  Zingano's striking is overrated, her wrestling is weak and her late husband gifted her a purple belt in BJJ.  No woman that can make 135 or 145 is ever going to beat Ronda.  She would absolutely destroy Cyborg at featherweight.

What about Zingano made you think she would last against Rousey? In her previous 2 contests she was getting beat down early in the fight. You can't start out like **** against Honda and expect to make it out of the 1st frame. Zingano's striking is overrated, her wrestling is weak and her late husband gifted her a purple belt in BJJ. No woman that can make 135 or 145 is ever going to beat Ronda. She would absolutely destroy Cyborg at featherweight.

Then why did rousey vagtuck cyborg in strikeforce when they both were undefeated and on a collision course to fight each other in a super fight!?

Who drops a division when they are undefeated and finishing everybody in the first rd lmao!

Cyborg puts the hands on Rousey and she doesnt wake up. Rousey isnt moving Cyborg who will outweigh her fight night not to mention shes 10x as strong physically and she had credentials on the ground. Rondas robotic stand up and lack of head movement will be her demise and we will all be offering our condolences to the rousey family after ronda gets melted by the hands

• Like 3

Then why did rousey vagtuck cyborg in strikeforce when they both were undefeated and on a collision course to fight each other in a super fight!?

Who drops a division when they are undefeated and finishing everybody in the first rd lmao!

Cyborg puts the hands on Rousey and she doesnt wake up. Rousey isnt moving Cyborg who will outweigh her fight night not to mention shes 10x as strong physically and she had credentials on the ground. Rondas robotic stand up and lack of head movement will be her demise and we will all be offering our condolences to the rousey family after ronda gets melted by the hands

lol the delusions still continue!

Rousey will throw Cyborg and submit her.  She never ducked Cyborg.  She was offered a shot at the 135 pound strikeforce belt and she took it.  She defended that belt once and the UFC made a 135 pound division and offered Cyborg a contract but she turned it down.

You fools can keep letting your hate for Rousey blind you but Cyborg wouldn't touch Ronda.  Cyborg gets tossed on her head and subbed just like the rest.  Cyborg said she thinks the fight will happen and I guarantee you Cyborg doesn't even land a strike before he's tossed on her head.

There is no one that is going to beat Rousey so keep dreaming you delusional can.  She will retire in a few years undefeated and with a 100% finish rate.

• Like 1

Isn't moving Cyborg because she will outweigh her fight night?  Lol when Ronda gets someone like Gilbert Melendez who walks at 180+ in a armbar he has to go full throttle 110% to get out of it.  She was just grappling with BJ Penn before this fight and because she couldn't toss Penn she dropped to her back and pulled him down by his Gi and then proceeded to sweep him in less than one second.

Threef ****!

Best part about Ronda winning? Watching her haters explode LOL

Then watching them jump on the next wagon.  The only one left is the big, bad scary Brazilian that probably has a **** bigger than anyone on this forum.  Now it's Cyborg would put her to sleep with strikes and she would never wake up.  Once again based off of what?  Cyborg has knocked out cans and scored a Tko on Gina (striker) over 5 years ago.

Cyborg stands no chance whatsoever.  Not even a puncher's chance at this point because when she throws a punch she will be in range for Rousey to slip it and clinch.  Once they are in the clinch Cyborg will get dumped on her head and finished.  They can't seem to grasp that Ronda can competitively grapple with men larger than her.  Gilbert Melendez is a Gracie blackbelt with 30 pounds on Ronda and although he was typically going about 70% against her when she secured one of his arms you could see the desperation on his face.  That he did not want to be the top of the food chain male lightweight that has to tap to an armbar against her while it's being videoed.  When she put him in that position he explodes and has to use everything he's got to get out of it. 

Cyborg really isn't that great of a grappler and if she fights in the UFC she will have to stop doping.

• Like 1

Who has Cyborg beat? No one. Gino carano is her biggest win and she was the poster girl for her Looks. I love Gina but frankly she never beat anyone even remotely relevent. Cyborg is bulldozing cans while rousey is dispatching the top women in the World.

I love the "haters" of wmma too. Ronda is dominant Yes but thier has been some sick women fights... to those who think it's a joke, don't watch. Nobody cares of your narrowminded opinion...

• Like 3

LOL @Nickellessmd what a vaghugger

Cyborg is bulldozing women with no power, Rousey is submitting women with poor sub defence.

Both are doing exactly the same - exposing the utterly poor level of female fighters.

fedor only beat men with financial problems that were alieviated later by the yakuzza,Then went 1-3 in non fixed orgz

• Like 1

When Weidman is 37 let's see where he is at. It happens to every legend u get older n someone younger that won't match ur greatness dethrones u.

Anderson had to inject steroids his entire career just to beat cans.

Weidman knocked out a prime roided to the gills anderson AND broke his leg all while chris was perfectly clean.

Deal with it.

Edited by Weidman_The_Great_
  • Like 1

says the bloke with a death grip on Fedors manberries... 

Your point?

1393993491213.jpg

410004315.jpg

• Like 5