Is Richard Walsh still alive?

cashfl0w

Is Oz still alive? That train crashed so hard on don't know if there could possibly be any survivors... :D

He swore that can was going to win. 

What a joke. He got KO'ed twice, and I thought Big John was just going to go ahead and slam him to finish him off.

• Like 2

Is Oz still alive? That train crashed so hard on don't know if there could possibly be any survivors... :D

lol obviously blindly supporting my fellow countryman who was gonna get beat down by the gayest male model fighter in the history of gay male model fighters, it would've been unaustralian for me not to! 

• Like 2

lol obviously blindly supporting my fellow countryman who was gonna get beat down by the gayest male model fighter in the history of gay male model fighters, it would've been unaustralian for me not to! 

It's honourable, mate.  It's also an easy target.  Thought it might be better coming from me than someone like Bubba  :D

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Lol, stop dragging me into your antipodean battles.

We on for UFC 185, clash of prediction cans then?

Yeah, might as well.  I have no faith in NoCake making all his picks, lol

• Like 1

Please don't abandon your strategy of picking fighters based on looks, it served you well last round.

You might call BS on this and I wouldn't blame you tbh honest but I actually put some thought into my picks last round and got 4 out of 5 right. The fact Krause was the one who let me down was the most surprising bit of my picks, lol

• Like 1

You might call BS on this and I wouldn't blame you tbh honest but I actually put some thought into my picks last round and got 4 out of 5 right. The fact Krause was the one who let me down was the most surprising bit of my picks, lol

Keeen for one more? 3 way predictions round? Correct pick = 1 point. Incorrect pick - opponents get one point. It's just crazy enough to work!

• Like 1

Keeen for one more? 3 way predictions round? Correct pick = 1 point. Incorrect pick - opponents get one point. It's just crazy enough to work!

I'm down, mate.  Let's get bubba in on this.  If he's not keen then we can go the next round while the final plays out

• Like 2

I'm down, mate.  Let's get bubba in on this.  If he's not keen then we can go the next round while the final plays out

Lol, let's give it a try.  Maybe whoever has 3rd pick also has 4th, or they become massively disadvantaged.

If i win Oz, I'm claiming this as avenging the only other L on my record.

• Like 1

Lol, let's give it a try.  Maybe whoever has 3rd pick also has 4th, or they become massively disadvantaged.

If i win Oz, I'm claiming this as avenging the only other L on my record.

It's up.  We can work out pick order and stuff later

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/180109-ufc-185-triple-threat-match-oz-vs-bubba-vs-crangs/

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1