WMMA is fixed.

cashfl0w

I mean... really. How else do you manage to get armbarred in 14 seconds? 

aj-styles-flying-armbar-o.gif

Zingano should just retire. She managed to die faster than Alexis Davis, for Christ's sake.

Bruh, it's funny you posted a wrestling gif, I saw the legendary J.R., Mr. Jim **** Ross.

legendary **** commentator for WWF back in the day.

He was wearing a black cowboy hat as usual, what a boss.

That is all.

Carry on.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 1

I dare you to say some **** like that to me in one of my threads again. You don't even have 2k likes! lolol

Send me the address to your gym right ****ing now! I'll **** you up!

'09ers and '10ers don't need likes to reinforce our GOAT status. It's already implied. Congrats on your likes achievement, but being a 14er, basically is the equivalent to being the smartest retard lol.

• Like 3

Send me the address to your gym right **** now! I'll **** you up!

'09ers and '10ers don't need likes to reinforce our GOAT status. It's already implied. Congrats on your likes achievement, but being a 14er, basically is the equivalent to being the smartest retard lol.

321 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53213

(414) 453-5425

• Like 2

I'm a 13er, you lowly can. Now I'm done addressing you.

You don't know anything about MMA anyways, scrub.

I would rather watch nyte v cash than any more farcically one-sided lol wmma fights.

I've got nyte by armbar.

I just owned you in the tourney.

You don't know anything about fighting either. It figures you side with him. You both think Frank Mir is coming for that strap.

• Like 3

You don't know anything about fighting either. It figures you side with him. You both think Frank Mir is coming for that strap.

Hey why do you have to bully everyone. Still got that travelocity tab open?

I'm ready.

SO POST YOUR EMAIL ADDY, FULL NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER. 

This isn't 1974. You can't just buy someone a nameless plane ticket, you ****stick.

Now you're angry and aren't speaking English.

May I speak to your translator please.

• Like 1

Also will a rental car be provided? I would like to be able to get around.

Please forward this to the translator, actually can I just have his email address, would make this conversation go a little faster.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 1

Lol because when you join the forum equates to your knowledge and intelligence? 14ers are the new breed!

I mean... really. How else do you manage to get armbarred in 14 seconds? 

aj-styles-flying-armbar-o.gif

Zingano should just retire. She managed to die faster than Alexis Davis, for Christ's sake.

They know Rousey can easily break their arms and absolutely will with no remorse so they don't even try to get out of armbars against her anymore.

• Like 1

Lol, mate, lighten the **** up.

I said I've got Nyte by armbar because you've made a big deal on here about how long your arms are - guess what, i don't actually have an opinion on who would win a fight out of two people I've never met and know nothing about.

• Like 2

Lol, mate, lighten the **** up.

I said I've got Nyte by armbar because you've made a big deal on here about how long your arms are - guess what, i don't actually have an opinion on who would win a fight out of two people I've never met and know nothing about.

Oh, you mad.

I've answered the call.

This forum isn't big enough for the two of us homes.  

Plus tbh honest, I want to quit foruming for a while and I may as well give you an extra scalp at the same time. Check it out on your showtime thread.

I found it. You gone on March 14th. 

• Like 1

Liverpool beat Man City 2-1 today.

When that happens, it's just not possible to be mad.

Now stop ducking my Pettis bet you can.

I call BS.

I'm a man city fan and I'm mad lol. But then again, they haven't won at Anfield in 13 years.