Before I catch any of you cans disrespecting Showtime...

cashfl0w

I got Showtime in any bet you want. 

Pettis_belts_champagne.jpg

You can have any result other than a Showtime finish on that Brazilian gump that thinks he's going to take the strap. I'll take Showtime by KO/TKO/Sub. You can have everything else.

Name the bet. I accept...can.

• Like 6

You can have any result other than a Showtime finish on that Brazilian gump that thinks he's going to take the strap. I'll take Showtime by KO/TKO/Sub. You can have everything else.

Dos Anjos won't even make it to the championship rounds.

• Like 2

I got a good threefing going on tonight but I don't understand why people want to see Pettis against Aldo.  McGregor is going to knock Aldo the **** out so you best believe Pettis would do whatever he wanted against that flat footed roid monkey.  Pettis could knock him out or submit him and make it look extremely easy.

• Like 1

oh, look at that. Cash picking heavy favorites. 

Pettis is the next goat tho. 

He's offering a bet that even if Pettis wins by decision he loses.  No one will have the marbles to accept because they know it won't go the distance.  It took 50 replies before Eclipse accepted my same offer on McGregor vs Aldo.  That if Aldo sees the scorecards you win the bet.

• Like 1

Lol what a brave pick JP. Pettis is only a 12-1 favorite!

You're gabbage.

POW!

lol says the guy begging people to take bets against Jon Jones and Androsterone Silva.

Make a bet on one person who isn't a blatant weight cutting cheater.

• Like 4

First 12er opens a thread to bet on Ronda, now you open a thread to bet on Pettis.

And people talk about cash...

I'll make a bet on Rouseys next fight too. You cans spend months talking about how the next can will beat her and then cry me a river when someone asks you to back up your words.

wnd_addd2693c837b063a473f5135ba3e67d.jpg

• Like 6

lol says the guy begging people to take bets against Jon Jones and Androsterone Silva.

Make a bet on one person who isn't a blatant weight cutting cheater.

More forum homies picked DC over Jones! Lel pleber get wit it.

Mmmmm moisture. POW!

I'll make a bet on Rouseys next fight too. You cans spend months talking about how the next can will beat her and then cry me a river when someone asks you to back up your words.

wnd_addd2693c837b063a473f5135ba3e67d.jpg

Lol she's a 430-to-1 favorite against Holm and 948-to-1- favorite against Bethe. Your bravery keeps amazing me.

• Like 2

Lol she's a 430-to-1 favorite against Holm and 948-to-1- favorite against Bethe. Your bravery keeps amazing me.

It's not about bravery, it's about principle. If you want to make retarded troll comments like "Meisha will KO her" then you don't get to cry when someone asks for a bet.

I find it hilarious how upset it makes people though. I didn't even call anyone in particular out and people still got rustled.

• Like 5

Cashbro backing the guy who fights maybe 1 time every 2 years brilliant. What's next cain sig bets, is that a solid investment concerning the prevention of premature butthurtism?

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 1

It's not about bravery, it's about principle. If you want to make retarded troll comments like "Meisha will KO her" then you don't get to cry when someone asks for a bet.

I find it hilarious how upset it makes people though. I didn't even call anyone in particular out and people still got rustled.

ad4.gifad4.gifd4c.gif

Edited by carnages41
  • Like 6

I'm pretty sure Showtime will win, and tbh, I really hope he does.  Then again, anything can happen in a fight, so....

One month purgatory bet.  Loser is only allowed to post in the various "game" threads, nowhere else.

Do we have a deal?

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

lol Why would some one cry when being asked to bet? All you got to say is "No thanks m8, I do not want to bet right now."

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure Showtime will win, and tbh, I really hope he does.  Then again, anything can happen in a fight, so....

One month purgatory bet.  Loser is only allowed to post in the various "game" threads, nowhere else.

Do we have a deal?

LOL... deal.

• Like 1

Sweeet.

I'm 1-4 in these things, and Pettis is a -420 favourite.  My luck's gotta change sometime right?

Oh, you wanted the straight up bet on RDA?? I'm offering the KO/TKO/Sub deal. Pettis is -420 straight up, but he's probably right around even for a stoppage. Maybe even a slight underdog.

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1424216604

Come to think of it pettis does have a FAKE beard no wonder why he never grows one he CAN"T... Also i must point out being a pettis fan is like having a part time job as you only have to root for him 1/2 of the time. Pettis and bisping sitting in a tree getting clowned by RocktigernutHOLD for having baby beards.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have a deal?

LOL... deal.

Hmm, this forum is dead enough as it is without one of the more active posters missing a month.

Gonna PM you an alternative. NWO too stronk.

• Like 1