The UFC has sunk to a new low.

najma

I don't know if you guys paid attention to this, but it made me cringe:

When Zingano and Rousey stepped into the octagon and Bruce Buffed procedeed with introducing the fighters, what he started with was reading out an advertisement for some new Hollywood movie, including who was starring in it etc.

Such a bull**** thing to have to do at that very moment during a sports event.

That and the MONSTER 666 sign mixed with the reecok triangle of doom use your 3rd eye and you'll see ILLUMINATI owns the UFC now. Honda housey went from representing citizens of humanity to marketing for demon dong.

The zuffa team went from bringing money to the hood to redistributing it back to the top 1 %.   Tap Out to reecok was as bad as metalica selling out not to long ago over chump change downloads... They actually killed metal by being greedy demon dong puppets. I bet that genius marketing move worked out for them as no one buys metallica albums anymore. Better get that 1 cent out of every dollar as the residual income really pays.

Edited by PakaL

LOL, how can a band kill a music genre by sucking? Stupid.

Metal moved on since they begun sucking and never needed to look back.

2 be fair HAIR bands killT the best music in the world that and worthless lyrics. Sort of like whats going on with RAP / DISCO today. So in ways it's wrong to give the downfall credit to metalica as they killT their own sales not the sales of a whole genre. TIGHT pants and make up ruinT it man it truly did lol

LOL, what a cheezy song and video. Pretty much the essence of hair metal.

Dude, metal needs balls. Eat this:

PS. ...balls nd Satan.

Good riffs only bad is the vocals dude needs a speech coach.  Even sepultura has more understandable lyrics.

So Metallica selling out stadiums all over the world, working only when they want and being the most sought out and highest paid metal band out there has hurt their sales?

Or is it the fact the band is decades old and music has moved from metal to rap, then pop, then whatever the **** they call the **** nowadays.

Whats next, Pink Floyd, Zepplin and the Stones are hurting to right?

Good riffs only bad is the vocals dude needs a speech coach.  Even sepultura has more understandable lyrics.

I understand them perfectly. They are not in English, so you know, lol hahahahah.

Or is it the fact the band is decades old and music has moved from metal to rap, then pop, then whatever the **** they call the **** nowadays.

LOLWUT?!?!

What kind of nonsense is that? Do you sit all day in front of the TV watching retarded american reality shows and do nothing else?

Let me introduce you to current times. This is a song from the album of the year 2014 - it sounds quite metal to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAPQJ1RAzc

Edited by najma

So Metallica selling out stadiums all over the world, working only when they want and being the most sought out and highest paid metal band out there has hurt their sales?

Whats next, Pink Floyd, Zepplin and the Stones are hurting to right?

Never go full JBJ fan MAN...  Mentioning ZEPgoat or PinkGOAT or even the rolling goats is blasphemy...

Edited by PakaL

You can not call yourself a fan of metal and disrespect Ronnie James Dio. I'm sure the members of most of the crap bands you posted would agree.

LOL, that midget chick-pretending metrosexual hasn't even heard metal in his life, let alone perform it.