Ronda Offers Cat a Rematch

OfWolfandMan

Either I must have missed it or Im truly surprised it hasnt been posted here yet. If I missed it please delete.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-offers-cat-zingano-rematch-says-she-feels-bad-for-her-after-ufc-184-030115

I hope this happens and Ive always liked her, so her stock just went through the roof with me. 

They should do the rematch at the very next UFC event. Put the fight on the prelims where it belongs. Nothing else needed.

"Ronda Rousey reacts after dominating Cat Zingano"

FFS, I'm soo tired of these exaggerations. It was 1 single grappling exchange, which Honda came on top off. She "dominated" for some 6 seconds holding a sub.

• Like 1

Cain got KOd in under 2 minutes then look what he did to Junior in the rematch / trilogy

Ronda should avoid a rematch at all costs

That was my thought as well. But, I dont think that fight last night between Cat & Ronda was a fluke like Cain vs JDS 1. 

Even if Cat were to last beyond the 1st round, I still see Ronda winning. If nothing else that fight proved Ronda has the ability to throw anyone like a rag doll and thats just not something you can really train against. 

That said, weve seen Ronda get stunned by shots shes taken and I suspect she MIGHT have a weak chin if a good striker were to land some clean shots.

Rhonda won and seems to be able to put people in an armbar any which way she wants.
But after hearing that Cat ran in to grapple I thought she wanted to put Rhonda in what she figured was a weak spot, on her back, not in control of throws and that being her gameplan. What I saw was some retarded Brock Lesnar bullrush with Cat tapping from stupidity.

If there was a rematch and Cat didnt act like a moron, I think it would be a much better fight. I still think Rhonda wins in the second to third round, probably by armbar, but it would at least be a semi competitive fight.

• Like 2

Cat needs to fire her team. Talking smack about throwing strikes to win, drawing out the match; then chooses to start it by charging at Ronda in some weird grapple thing ..What was that, anyway ??? ..So the queen of Judo and submission just calmly does her fantastic thing and match over.

Cat just doesn't need better skills, she needs better smarts,better judgemen, a more savy trainer...not likely at this stage of her career. She need to take her licks  and get on down the road, not seek another one, which will be as humiliating as this one

• Like 1

Could be a better rematch if she didn't come out like a madman and actually try and box Rousey.

You could tell how disappointed she was I did feel for Cat a bit but I think Ronda might just be a step to far at this point.

Edited by Jolldan