ufc Adelaide

knocky01

Damn newbs. We'll have it in plenty of time and presale won't effect your purchase[/quote

No need to be rude about it sheesh ...

Lol sorry bro. It's how we roll around here ;) you'll catch on! Meanwhile check r/mma for the scoop

So this is a regular occurence?

Anyone have any constructive advice?

I can beat that - the code I got only allowed me to buy one ticket.

LOL @ UFC PRESALE

Wait til thursday bro. It won't sellout too fast..

Also, nice contradicting on tix! Check this out  - this was the first pricing I saw... 

11040148_10153023565201839_1946675620_n.

and now...

11042064_10153142223457354_43084439_n.jp

Ended up working just fine.   Initially there was no capture field to put a code in and it automatically added cost of FC membership.

Then it had a capture field for the code, but only allowed 1 ticket to be bought.

Finally, about 8-10mins ago it allowed a code AND multiple ticket purchase at regular FC cost.

Happy days!

Hi guys, 

Cage ban just got lifted in Australia so now I can buy tickets to an event. I have just one question, didn't want to create a new thread so hope its okay to post here.

If I am a fightclub member with access to the presale am I able to buy more than one ticket? If not...What happens if I am going with friends? How can I make sure we get tickets next to each other?

Hi guys, 

Cage ban just got lifted in Australia so now I can buy tickets to an event. I have just one question, didn't want to create a new thread so hope its okay to post here.

If I am a fightclub member with access to the presale am I able to buy more than one ticket? If not...What happens if I am going with friends? How can I make sure we get tickets next to each other?

The limit for a Fight Club pre-sale is six tickets.

Archived