GOAT Aussie spider destroys Aussie snake

OzPride

I've been bitten 2 times putting my hands into **** I shouldve known not to

Not by redbacks surely?? I've been bitten by a white tip that was under my bed on the carpet when I was reaching for something.  The most intense pain of my life by a long shot. If you saw Hamish and Andy gap year when one of them had some jungle juice that makes your brain think you're in excruciating pain it was like that for like 6 hours.. oh and the antivenom was worse... apparently redbacks are worse than that! Crazy

I remember being in Oz for about a month when my uncle asked me to help him clear some **** from his backyard.  After the second redback was found I said **** that and went to the pub

Not by redbacks surely?? I've been bitten by a white tip that was under my bed on the carpet when I was reaching for something. The most intense pain of my life by a long shot. If you saw Hamish and Andy gap year when one of them had some jungle juice that makes your brain think you're in excruciating pain it was like that for like 6 hours.. oh and the antivenom was worse... apparently redbacks are worse than that! Crazy

I went to hospital both times. Both redbacks. First time was worse than the second ( mainly because I was drunk and took me awhile to work out what was going on. They ****in hurt

I remember being in Oz for about a month when my uncle asked me to help him clear some **** from his backyard. After the second redback was found I said **** that and went to the pub

Lol scurred kiwi. Redbacks are pretty harmless as long as you don't **** with their territory. Most common for me is under the BBQ hot plate or in the boat. You know those pricks can survive water. Straight up roll over it like Jesus and not GAF

Lol scurred kiwi. Redbacks are pretty harmless as long as you don't **** with their territory. Most common for me is under the BBQ hot plate or in the boat. You know those pricks can survive water. Straight up roll over it like Jesus and not GAF

yeah, we were moving all this corrugated Iron and planks of wood.  **** was infested with them.  Combined with 38 degrees in the shade I really couldn't deal straight away, lol.  Did finish the job after going to the pub though.  Doing the job pissed was probably a bad idea though, If I did cop a bite I wouldn't have had a clue :lol:

yeah, we were moving all this corrugated Iron and planks of wood. **** was infested with them. Combined with 38 degrees in the shade I really couldn't deal straight away, lol. Did finish the job after going to the pub though. Doing the job pissed was probably a bad idea though, If I did cop a bite I wouldn't have had a clue :lol:

Lol good work! Didn't let the team down!

Oh you'd know. You'd have to be blackout drunk, 20 pints and ten scotches to not know about that

LoL never been bitten. Found this little bastard last week in the toilet at work lol

20150128_162445_zpsn3ubty9s.jpg

looks like a black widow, they always hang around toilets

i've never been bitten by a black widow but i was bitten by a brown recluse as a child, it was br00tal.

what about the snake with the spider tail? if you stepped on it you'd get thrown for 5

Stepping on a snake is the dumbest thing because they just whip around and molest you.

I'd have to brandish a stick and whack the thing or fire a big rock at it.

I don't know how you Aussies deal with spiders and snakes creeping around in your houses. If I got bit by something in my bed it would **** my sleep up for weeks.

Stepping on a snake is the dumbest thing because they just whip around and molest you.

I'd have to brandish a stick and whack the thing or fire a big rock at it.

I don't know how you Aussies deal with spiders and snakes creeping around in your houses. If I got bit by something in my bed it would **** my sleep up for weeks.

bruh, do you know the snake i'm talking bout?  you'd never see the snake, just it's spider like tail.  you'd step on the fake spider and you'd be dead

lol Jolldan, thats just a huntsman nothing to be afraid of

I wouldn't fancy sharing a toilet with the thing though haha am sure it ain't that bad.

A guy I used to work with here in Scotland ended up getting married and moving over there. He says it does take a heck of lot of getting used to cause to be honest the only things up here that bite us a midgeys and staffys :lol:

I wouldn't fancy sharing a toilet with the thing though haha am sure it ain't that bad.

A guy I used to work with here in Scotland ended up getting married and moving over there. He says it does take a heck of lot of getting used to cause to be honest the only things up here that bite us a midgeys and staffys :lol:

I'd take a Huntsman over Midges any day.  Those bastards bit the **** out of me when we went camping last year :lol:

Archived