CB's Official UFC Forum Rankings

classicboxer

You failed sir, that will surely lower you in the rankings.

photo-437030.jpg?_r=1428340884

This was my original response to your comment, but I was on my phone and couldn't do it, but better late than never. Disregard this sentence. But nobody is gonna read this anyways because of those dope **** shades. I could basically type anything here and it will go unnoticed as long as the shades are exposed. I like turtles.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 6

The ratings are updated every Saturday. Don't ruin your gains by getting stupid and racist!

In Jasons defense, he's had a lot of racism thrown his way since we found out he was Asian. I think you should give him a pass for the ball busting he took this week.

• Like 5

What are the early reports on my gains CB? I've been putting in work. If I'm not top 10 I'm gonna tell Little_Kristian everybody in the top 10 has been saying the new lightsabers look homosexual and i will claim the title by default after your all bant!!

LOL I was trying to remember what he bant me for the other day and couldn't remember.

How absurd.

• Like 5

4-11-15

Straw Weight ****es

10. (Tie) Amunera and Omoplatypus

9. Crangs

8. SoberCuban

7. Mangasm

6. Teemu

5. Identity

4. WesleyWells1

3. Najma (Andrew Golata)

2. OZ

1. EvolveWay7

Champion: BubbaSparks - Managed to come up with a great idea for a forum roast, and then completely ruined it by roasting somebody that most forum members never heard of. Then, to top that, he bailed out of his own thread. Now, he's planning to do it again!

Heavyweights

20. Gabri_Approved_..................................................(Cash): Started the week by welching, backed down from the forum pressure, and then didn't show up for the forum roast.

19. Yesterdays_Hero: Occasional quality post, but even Weidman the Great beat him.

18. TigerChamp: A forum no show this week.

17. Patster: Not enough activity, even though he had plenty of chances to step up.

16. WarWest: Sober and Sinister Urge must have **** him up.

15. Kookork: Came to bang in the roast thread, gave up when he realized who else was posting.

14.FINISHxHIM: Still great in the UFC section, but who cares.

13. NoCakeForYaya: Got run out of the roast thread by TUF and Polo.

12.HiTeMnSuBmiTeM: Had the guts to try the roast, but he sucked at comedy.

11. Eclipse76: Tends to gas very easily, just can't go the distance anymore.

10. Weidman_The_Great: Just to shut him up.

9. Carnages: Scared to post in the roast, until it was too L8 M8.

8.The Sinister Urge: Part of the skype crew, also came to bang in the roast thread.

7. NyteRyder: KOed Cash when it still meant something.

6. HNIC: Keeps getting close to a big advance, then backs off.

5. Fobar: Only showed up in the roast to ask who we were roasting.

4. 12er: Skipped the roast instead of posting "gotten tew" 50 times.

3. Jason_H: I'm making his fantasy come true, he owes me big time.

2 and 1 (Tie): TUF and Druncle_Polo: Very active weeks, and knocked it out in the roast thread.

Champion: MMA_FTW: Finally lived up to his potential, the only member who tried to keep up with classicboxer, and he almost succeeded. ( He blew it by liking all of his own posts.)

The forum roast was an eye opener. Not only did some of the lesser thought of members step up big time, but some of the heavy hitters shriveled up and hid in the corner. MMA_FTW, TUF, Polo, and classicboxer have the potential to become the dominant gang on this forum.

However, it won't happen because I'm not .

• Like 7

4-11-15

Straw Weight ****es

9. Crangs

8. SoberCuban

7. Mangasm

6. Teemu

5. Identity

4. WesleyWells1

3. Najma (Andrew Golata)

2. OZ

1. EvolveWay7

Champion: BubbaSparks - Managed to come up with a great idea for a forum roast, and then completely ruined it by roasting somebody that most forum members never heard of. Then, to top that, he bailed out of his own thread. Now, he's planning to do it again!

Heavyweights

20. Gabri_Approved_..................................................(Cash): Started the week by welching, backed down from the forum pressure, and then didn't show up for the forum roast.

19. Yesterdays_Hero: Occasional quality post, but even Weidman the Great beat him.

17. Patster: Not enough activity, even though he had plenty of chances to step up.

15. Kookork: Came to bang in the roast thread, gave up when he realized who else was posting.

8.The Sinister Urge: Part of the skype crew, also came to bang in the roast thread.

2 and 1 (Tie): TUF and Druncle_Polo: Very active weeks, and knocked it out in the roast thread.

Champion: MMA_FTW: Finally lived up to his potential, the only member who tried to keep up with classicboxer, and he almost succeeded. ( He blew it by liking all of his own posts.)

The forum roast was an eye opener. Not only did some of the lesser thought of members step up big time, but some of the heavy hitters shriveled up and hid in the corner. MMA_FTW, TUF, Polo, and classicboxer have the potential to become the dominant gang on this forum.

, the forum roast sucked and I never even signed up for it because I knew it was going to suck.

• Like 8

Your agent signed you up.

Anyway, how do you think I feel, I went to all that effort and got relegated to the straw-weights.

Then again, a belt's a belt I suppose.

lol **** off troll.

I'm being penalized for not participating in something I didn't volunteer for.

• Like 8

4-11-15

Straw Weight ****es

9. Crangs

8. SoberCuban

7. Mangasm

6. Teemu

5. Identity

4. WesleyWells1

3. Najma (Andrew Golata)

2. OZ

1. EvolveWay7

Heavyweights

However, it won't happen because I'm not.

d3Os2lG.gif

Peasants, you all may rejoice!  Bow down to your rightful King and pay homage.  This past week during the roast, I have taken the souls of forum members with such vicious strikes that the pain will linger on for generations to come.

Let freedom ring from sea to shining sea.

bikini-model-jessica-pace-u-s-a-230252.j

The Rightful People's Champ says - Just bring it, ****es!

The-Rock-Champion-of-a-new-Era-wwe-33707

• Like 7

Can someone else take over? That retard ranks WW as #16, Pat as #17, TC as #18 and me as #14... but Jason as #3, WTG #10 and Wedo #12. Smh.

He also said who cares about the UFC section I thought this is a UFC/MMA forum. Grab the comb, CB. You gonna get replaced.

you wouldn't do any better.

Rankings look p4p to me. Other than him forgetting me.

• Like 4

Alright I'm officially rustled. I've been ranked #7 for the past three weeks and you give Jason_H the #3 spot just because he begged for it?!?! I've made way more gains than that **** can.

I need a break.

I keep telling you guys - I have forum skills. 

• Like 2

Can someone else take over? That retard ranks WW as #16, Pat as #17, TC as #18 and me as #14... but Jason as #3, WTG #10 and Wedo #12. Smh.

He also said who cares about the UFC section I thought this is a UFC/MMA forum. Grab the comb, CB. You gonna get replaced.

This will only lower you in the standings for next week. 

• Like 1

How the **** do I not post for a month and make top 20, and then start posting again and fall off and yet a guy that's been bant all week and gets abused by TedCzech moves up in the ranks. 

dont you ****ing ever question my ranking in anything mother ****er I will destroy you

• Like 4

The first weeks rankings i'm the #6 Contender? WTF!!! that's some BS. I can see dropping off from inactivity but the Champ is back mofo's. :P

How you gonna have Warwest champ when he went full ultimate traitor. Probably even bought lol Fight Pass  :lol: I nearly rage quit the forum after that ( not really my internet has been giving me issues lately and  just like messing with Warwest ).

CB on the Rickson & Royler comment i don't know where you pulled that one out from. Both of them would get smashed now especially Rickson with his 8 herniated disk. I never praised Royler for being real good at all. Renzo is still the man though and could probably still put up a decent scrap with some mid tier slightly older guys. Not sure where the stuck in the 90's comment was about either but i'll accept that one. I do like me some 90's stuff but i'm all over the place i like things from ancient times to present and everything in between. 80's music and just in general was lame though. lol   

• Like 5

The first weeks rankings i'm the #6 Contender? WTF!!! that's some BS. I can see dropping off from inactivity but the Champ is back mofo's. :P

How you gonna have Warwest champ when he went full ultimate traitor. Probably even bought lol Fight Pass  :lol: I nearly rage quit the forum after that ( not really my internet has been giving me issues lately and  just like messing with Warwest ).

CB on the Rickson & Royler comment i don't know where you pulled that one out from. Both of them would get smashed now especially Rickson with his 8 herniated disk. I never praised Royler for being real good at all. Renzo is still the man though and could probably still put up a decent scrap with some mid tier slightly older guys. Not sure where the stuck in the 90's comment was about either but i'll accept that one. I do like me some 90's stuff but i'm all over the place i like things from ancient times to present and everything in between. 80's music and just in general was lame though. lol

Hi stomp

I was also the longest reigning champ

Like a bawse

• Like 5

4-11-15

Straw Weight ****es

9. Crangs

8. SoberCuban

7. Mangasm

6. Teemu

5. Identity

4. WesleyWells1

3. Najma (Andrew Golata)

2. OZ

1. EvolveWay7

Heavyweights

Not even liking your post until you stop slandering my name, and you will never be eligible for the 5k crew (assuming you ever make it to 5k) when I get around to making it

• Like 7

The reason the roast had such a big influence on this week's rankings is because it was one of the few occasions where the whole forum gets called out. Seems funny that a lot of the guys who are basically on the forum 24/7 suddenly disappeared when they were called out. The only thing worse than ignoring it was coming on at the end to criticize it.

• Like 6

Hello, Stomp! Funny that you finally came back just to argue with the new forum troll!

• Like 4

The reason the roast had such a big influence on this week's rankings is because it was one of the few occasions where the whole forum gets called out. Seems funny that a lot of the guys who are basically on the forum 24/7 suddenly disappeared when they were called out. The only thing worse than ignoring it was coming on at the end to criticize it.

the whole forum didn't get called out m8

only omoplatapus, and nobody cares about omoplatapus

If it was a roast about me, it would have been HUGE!

• Like 8

tumblr_myskicogRt1t3cjbro1_500.gif

The Rock and Sock Connection would take all 4 of you on in a handicap match with EASE

• Like 10

The reason it had such a huge impact on the rankings was because it was "happening" during the one time you logged on thsi week m8.

And who called me out? None of the jokes were particularly good, I get insulted by those same people in a much more impressive manner in random threads everyday. Nothing in that thread warranted a response m8.

• Like 8

The reason it had such a huge impact on the rankings was because it was "happening" during the one time you logged on thsi week m8.

And who called me out? None of the jokes were particularly good, I get insulted by those same people in a much more impressive manner in random threads everyday. Nothing in that thread warranted a response m8.

thats why i was confused by the thread...

90% of this forum is digs at each other.

• Like 3

maybe you just can't rustle under pressure

is normal

• Like 7

lol, didn't move at all. Jurassicboxer is too busy reminiscing about when he used to ride a brontosaurus to school to see the greatness that is right in front of him. I may not post as often as I used to, but it's about quality not quantity. Time to put him in a home.  :P

It's not just about quality. Unless you score a knockout, you will end up losing the decision.

• Like 3