classicboxer

CB's Official UFC Forum Rankings

The lead up to the rankings was better than the actual rankings.

Because they didn't rustle anyone? They rustled you. 

And a bunch of other people lol.

• Like 2

Because they didn't rustle anyone? They rustled you. 

And a bunch of other people lol.

I wasn't rustled, just disappointed. I expected WTG to go off on everybody, but he was too nice.

• Like 1

I wasn't rustled, just disappointed. I expected WTG to go off on everybody, but he was too nice.

But I thought these rankings were a genuine attempt to establish who the best posters are  :ph34r:

• Like 5

But I thought these rankings were a genuine attempt to establish who the best posters are  :ph34r:

lol did you just say that to the man who thinks Najma is one of the best posters here? 

He made these rankings to rustle people. Unfortunately, he didn't know what he was doing and called in a 120mm rustle strike danger close and got merked by his own creation. 

• Like 4

Yes, but just listing 20 forum members is only a fraction of what it's about.

lol did you just say that to the man who thinks Najma is one of the best posters here? 

He made these rankings to rustle people. Unfortunately, he didn't know what he was doing and called in a 120mm rustle strike danger close and got merked by his own creation. 

I also consider 12er as a consistently great poster. I guess I can't always be right.

• Like 2

That just validated it further  :ph34r:

...so I thought  :ph34r:  meant people are being deadpan.  Maybe it just means they're wearing a balaclava then.

• Like 3

...so I thought  :ph34r:  meant people are being deadpan.  Maybe it just means they're wearing a balaclava then.

I thought it looked like a ninja, so it meant sneaky or deceitful.

• Like 1

I just needed an excuse to talk about CB merking himself with a danger close rustle strike, because it popped into my head.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

I just needed an excuse to talk about CB merking himself with a danger close rustle strike, because it popped into my head.  :ph34r:

Excellent work.

CB has created a monster and the monster has consumed him.  There is no controlling it now.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 3

Excellent work.

CB has created a monster and the monster has consumed him.  There is no controlling it now.

Not unlike Frankenstein, which coincidentally enough was published the year CB graduated college.

• Like 2

Excellent work.

12er plays the rustle card too much, usually incorrectly.

• Like 2

Not unlike Frankenstein, which coincidentally enough was published the year CB graduated college.

I attended 2 classes at UC Berkeley.

12er plays the rustle card too much, usually incorrectly.

It's the secret of his success.  12er wins most arguments on here by simply declaring himself the winner.  No on has come up with a successful counter to it yet.

• Like 4

It's the secret of his success.  12er wins most arguments on here by simply declaring himself the winner.  No on has come up with a successful counter to it yet.

Nobody can outlast him in an argument before they have to tend to their real life.

• Like 5

I finally figured out how to post a sig. I would say the guy who gets KOed resembles 12er.

Edited by classicboxer

lol I find this offensive. I absolutely do not do that. 

I break their will, and never have I ever declared myself the winner. I know that any bystanders know that I won, I don't need to gloat about it because it is unbecoming.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

I finally figured out how to post a sig. I would say the guy who gets KOed resembles 12er.

lol no you didn't.

• Like 1

lol no you didn't.

I thought you messed up, but I just noticed I can't see anyone's signatures. I didn't click the ignore signatures button either, so the forum is glitched again.

I break their will, and never have I ever declared myself the winner. I know that any bystanders know that I won, I don't need to gloat about it because it is unbecoming.

Weak ****s maybe fold under your pressure.

Ive never really declared you the winner with our arguments. Thats why i keep coming back.

That said, i do have to compliment you on the fact ive never been declared the winner either. You have a nice way of never showing how you were wrong (if you were.)

I would argue this point with you but you'd just say I'm rustled and declare yourself the winner.

• Like 1

Weak **** maybe fold under your pressure.

Ive never really declared you the winner with our arguments. Thats why i keep coming back.

That said, i do have to compliment you on the fact ive never been declared the winner either. You have a nice way of never showing how you were wrong (if you were.)

Well, you went from trashing fallout to buying every game in the series. 

IDYB and Netshade both went from trashing the xbone to being proud owners of one. 

• Like 2

Imma do the next rankings

Will be no buttsucking from me

Maybe not but your AV suggests you will be kissing. 

• Like 3

IDYB and Netshade both went from trashing the xbone to being proud owners of one. 

proud owner? stfu i only bought it to cool down my water jugs, and play the fighter within.

proud owner? stfu i only bought it to cool down my water jugs, and play the fighter within.

He said while playing a multiplatform title on his xbox one.

• Like 2

You barely break the top 10 in my list m8

Letting you do the rankings is the only way to knock me out of the top 10 homie. I had a good run.

• Like 3

He said while playing a multiplatform title on his xbox one.

hey man we all make mistakes in life.  your parents are living proof.

and this is a perfect example of what i was talking about.

well done.

Let TigerChamp do the rankings, need an Australian to do the rankings and he's pretty GOAT. 

We need someone to apply for the job. There are plenty of great people who can do them, but they might not want to do it.

• Like 3

We need someone to apply for the job. There are plenty of great people who can do them, but they might not want to do it.

Ya, TC would be gr8.  And if he won't do it, I'll do it one more time. Got something different in store.

• Like 2

So far, I have 3 people for the forum to choose from as the next guest moderator: 

Weidman_The_Great

Identity

MMA_FTW

Identity just because he hasn't done them.

Thought we were entering an era where the last bloke to do them nominated the next one.

WTG nominated Identity.

Job done.

• Like 1

So far, I have 3 people for the forum to choose from as the next guest moderator: 

Weidman_The_Great

Identity

MMA_FTW

MMA_FTW because his rankings are the least biased. When someone complained about their ranking he had the hard data to prove they suck. 

• Like 4

Thought we were entering an era where the last bloke to do them nominated the next one.

WTG nominated Identity.

Job done.

WTG nominated himself.

• Like 1

ESPNtheOcho_FTW should fill in when nobody else steps up. 

identity rankings should be lulzy

• Like 1

Weidman_The_Great

Identity

MMA_FTW

Identity just because he hasn't done them.

• Like 1

lol, Identity is less active than TrollBaitForYaYa.  How the **** is he can gonna know who's been balling on the forums??? :lol:

• Like 3

lol, Identity is less active than TrollBaitForYaYa.  How the **** is he can gonna know who's been balling on the forums??? :lol:

It's simple....kill the Batman.

• Like 3

I nominate TUF. He's consistently creative and entertaining with his threads and will deliver as ranker.

This isn't a suggestion either, TUF is doing them on Saturday. Any other ranking list will be illegitimate and posting one will result in a month long ban,

12er had spoken.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 2

I nominate TUF. He's consistently creative and entertaining with his threads and will deliver as ranker.

This isn't a suggestion either, TUF is doing them on Saturday. Any other ranking list will be illegitimate and posting one will result in a month long ban,

12er had spoken.

Lol Shutup

I tell you thay you barely break my Top 10 and now you're ducking my rankings

Lvl 100 feggit

• Like 2

12er had spoken.

lol 12er trying to duck them identity rankings. 

• Like 4