Rogan believes Rousey might beat 50% of Male Bantamweights

Jolldan

I can never see Rousey fighting a guy in the UFC it would be a huge step backwards for the sport as a whole if they started to promotes something like that.

However do I think she could not just hold her own but win against about half or more of the men's division.

The list of guys I think who would defiantly have the beating of Ronda is short.

Dillashaw, Barao, Cruz and Faber.

Do you guys buy it? Ronda taking out half of the male Bantamweight's in the division?

or

Do you think she would get blown away by most of the division?

She would do to the guys exactly what she does to the ladies. She is the MODERN legend we're lucky to witness as many future generations will know here tales... Write the name of any MALE champ with as many highlight wins... Write the name of the man who will rag doll all in his division besides Conor Mcgoat and weidemiGOD of coarse.

She would do to the guys exactly what she does to the ladies. She is the MODERN legend we're lucky to witness as many future generations will know here tales... Write the name of any MALE champ with as many highlight wins... Write the name of the man who will rag doll all in his division besides Conor Mcgoat and weidemiGOD of coarse.

lol, pakal. She'll have a disadvantage in Speed, Power and Technique. Most would be able to step in throw a punch clean on her chin and back out again before she even had a chance to raise her hands to block it Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

To clarify.

I don't think Ronda is some unstoppable fighter that could blitz the whole division with ease just that if she gets you down or gets hold of your arm its pretty much over. Strength, skill and ability often don't come in to play if she can lock you up quickly.

I think she could beat half the division. Nowhere near easy fights like she has in the womens division.
I would also give her a chance against the top 5. A very very low chance, but if she ties them up she could sub them. The strength difference is not Brock Lesnar vs MightyMouse type, these guys are midgets and their power is not overly great. Where as Rhonda is a top Judoka, so if she gets her hands on them, she has a chance. She would just have to avoid getting Ko'ed prior to that.

What man would fight her though? It's a lose lose situation.

Faber (for example) beats Rousey, "Oh wow, you beat a girl. Chauvinist pig!"

Faber loses to Rousey (Non title fight, Faber wins for sure, but for the sake of argument), "Lol, you lost to a girl, might as well go sign with Bellator because you're never holding UFC gold, Far Eastern Groupie!" 

What man would fight her though? It's a lose lose situation.

Faber (for example) beats Rousey, "Oh wow, you beat a girl. Chauvinist pig!"

Faber loses to Rousey (Non title fight, Faber wins for sure, but for the sake of argument), "Lol, you lost to a girl, might as well go sign with Bellator because you're never holding UFC gold, Far Eastern Groupie!" 

It would be entertaining to watch them grapple but not fight.  His hands are too fast and when she ate one on the chin it would be over.  I don't think she will ever lose based off the fact that these women don't possess enough punching power.  The two that might (Holm and Cyborg) are completely outmatched on the ground and couldn't keep it standing if their lives depended on it.

• Like 2

It would be entertaining to watch them grapple but not fight.  His hands are too fast and when she ate one on the chin it would be over.  I don't think she will ever lose based off the fact that these women don't possess enough punching power.  The two that might (Holm and Cyborg) are completely outmatched on the ground and couldn't keep it standing if their lives depended on it.

Rhonda retires 20-0 and becomes a B rated action movie star like Dolph Lundgren. 

• Like 4