LAPD shot homeless man

UFCCagerattler

Hey, I'm not impressed either, that still doesn't make it "straight up murder",.

Sure looks and sounds like it. Maybe they will have a good excuse.

(edit in that I generally side with the cops in a lot of these police brutality cases - but these LAPD cops are making it hard.)

Edited by UFCCagerattler

Sure looks and sounds like it. Maybe they will have a good excuse.

(edit in that I generally side with the cops in a lot of these police brutality cases - but these LAPD cops are making it hard.)

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    synonyms: killinghomicideassassination, liquidation, exterminationexecution,slaughterbutcherymassacreMore

•  

verb

1. 1.
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"
    synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinateexecuteliquidateeliminatedispatch,butcherslaughtermassacre, wipe out; More

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    synonyms: killinghomicideassassination, liquidation, exterminationexecution,slaughterbutcherymassacreMore

•  

verb

1. 1.
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"
    synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinateexecuteliquidateeliminatedispatch,butcherslaughtermassacre, wipe out; More

Kill someone unlawfully. That sounds like it fits to me.

The guy grabbing an officer's gun is a good enough excuse.

We can all talk boldly, and I'm no fan of cops, or even a fan of guns... but if I'm strapped and I'm fighting someone who grabs my gun, or my partners gun... Let's be ****ing reasonable here. I supposed Rattler would go for the Vulcan death grip... yeah right. lol.

• Like 1

We shouldn't be shooting them at all. We should be helping them. 

by shooting and killing them we are helping them and cleaning up the streets.   saves money for charities and tax payers and makes the streets cleaner and nicer for the rest of us

its a win win

by shooting and killing them we are helping them and cleaning up the streets.   saves money for charities and tax payers and makes the streets cleaner and nicer for the rest of us

its a win win

It costs untold millions of dollars every time one of these incidents occurs.

This episode by what looks like a a small group of untrained police officers will cost LA county millions upon millions of dollars before it is all said and done.

There is no win here - especially for the tax payer.

This episode by what looks like a a small group of untrained police officers will cost LA county millions upon millions of dollars before it is all said and done.

because it was a single shooting.   these homeless usually sleep in large groups, we can wipe them out in numbers and that will save money in future for tax payers.

get with the program, this is the future 

Kill someone unlawfully. That sounds like it fits to me.

It wasn't unlawful or premidated, or at least it can't be assumed that it was from the details presented in the link you provided.

As of right now, we are told the officers used non-lethal force, it didn't work.

He struggled to grab an officers gun, which makes an escalation of force lawful.

Then they shot him.

There is zero evidence this was unlawful, premeditated or that you even read the article.

• Like 2

It only costs millions because idiots want to second guess the officers actions, then second guess the internal investigation, then second guess a potential federal investigation.

• Like 3

It only costs millions because idiots want to second guess the officers actions, then second guess the internal investigation, then second guess a potential federal investigation.

Second guess?

Have you even seen the video?

There's no guess work here. 8 cops need a tazer and 5 bullets to subdue a homeless man on skid row?

What could you possibly need to know about that ?

It wasn't unlawful or premidated, or at least it can't be assumed that it was from the details presented in the link you provided.

As of right now, we are told the officers used non-lethal force, it didn't work.

He struggled to grab an officers gun, which makes an escalation of force lawful.

Then they shot him.

There is zero evidence this was unlawful, premeditated or that you even read the article.

I posted the link so I doubt he read it. He just had the video before.

• Like 2

Second guess?

There's no guess work here. 8 cops need a tazer and 5 bullets to subdue a homeless man on skid row?

You just said it... if you care to look at it objectively. The cops used tazers, and that still wasn't good enough. Maybe they should have prayed that they wouldn't get shot...

Second guess?

And where does the prove it was "straight up murder."

To me, it sounds like they were using non-lethal force, which includes trying to physically restrain him which allowed him to be close enough to try and grab one of their weapons.

The way you talk about it, I'm not convinced you even read the entire headline, nonetheless the article.

• Like 1

Well I guess  just over reacted.

I didn't understand that this sort of thing goes on every day.

Let this all unfold, but look at the video at face value, at everything seen and heard. Now place yourself in the position of the cop, what would you do? Honestly.

Let this all unfold, but look at the video at face value, at everything seen and heard. Now place yourself in the position of the cop, what would you do? Honestly.

If UFCCombGrabber was one of those cops he would've got bodied and homeless homie Megasoup would've got shot even faster...

• Like 5

Well I guess  just over reacted.

I didn't understand that this sort of thing goes on every day.

In a country of 300 million people with a huge drug and gang epidemic you didn't realize that cops have to escalate force almost daily across the country?

Even though you post an article about police brutality several times a week?

• Like 5

Let's be frank, there is no way you could improve on that take down.

It was text book police work carried out by a cracker jack squad of law enforcement professionals. Should use the video as a training aid for future generation of LAPD superstars to study and learn from.

Let's be frank, there is no way you could improve on that take down.

It was text book police work carried out by a cracker jack squad of law enforcement professionals. Should use the video as a training aid for future generation of LAPD superstars to study and learn from.

You didn't answer the question.

just saw the video on youtube...

what a bunch of **** animals...  and i mean the cops!

6 cops couldn`t restrain 1 man ?

**** wannabe rambo`s..

**** the police !

this video really pissed me off.... hope the cop will meet his deserved karma treatment soon.   

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned

just saw the video on youtube...

what a bunch of **** animals...  and i mean the cops!

6 cops couldn`t restrain 1 man ?

**** wannabe rambo`s..

**** the police !

this video really pissed me off.... hope the cop will meet his deserved karma treatment soon.   

actually only 2 cops tried to detain him, 2 others tackled the woman that pick up the stick and the other 2 watched for security in case any others wanted to join in

they were called to a robbery, so its safe to say they were expecting resistance and possible weapons, so the action are understandable and regrettable 

• Like 3