Anderson Silva About to Admit Steroid Use

trez1336

Your link is broken homie but here is one from MMA Junkie.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/after-failed-drug-tests-anderson-silva-reportedly-to-admit-to-therapeutic-use-of-peds

"A report by Brazilian website UOL states that Silva will claim he used the anabolic steroids drostanolone and androstane to strengthen muscles surrounding the site of his injury. The Silva camp will also argue that the use of anxiety medication oxazepam and insomnia medication temazepam was prescribed by a doctor to operate in combination to work similar to a muscle relaxant, according to the report."

Silva is planning to use his leg injury to cover up his PED abuse. I wonder how the commission is going to handle him.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 5

Your link is broken homie but he is one from MMA Junkie.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/after-failed-drug-tests-anderson-silva-reportedly-to-admit-to-therapeutic-use-of-peds

"A report by Brazilian website UOL states that Silva will claim he used the anabolic steroids drostanolone and androstane to strengthen muscles surrounding the site of his injury. The Silva camp will also argue that the use of anxiety medication oxazepam and insomnia medication temazepam was prescribed by a doctor to operate in combination to work similar to a muscle relaxant, according to the report."

Silva is planning to use his leg injury to cover up his PED abuse. I wonder how to commission is going to handle him.

Yeah just saw that thanx for dropping another one

• Like 2

Silva is planning to use his leg injury to cover up his PED abuse. I wonder how to commission is going to handle him.

As predicted.

It;s perfect excuse, although it still won;t work.

• Like 3

Silva is planning to use his leg injury to cover up his PED abuse. I wonder how the commission is going to handle him.

Lol at the excuse of using to strenghten 1 specific site.. cause it only works where you want it too...not the whole body...lmfao..

Silva is a cheating CAN, legacy ruined..just find a whole and crawl in it Silva....

Thanks for the info POLOGOAT

If it was just to strengthen his leg there would be no reason to use right up to fight time.

This ...

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 5

Lol at the excuse of using to strenghten 1 specific site.. cause it only works where you want it too...not the whole body...lmfao..

Silva is a cheating CAN, legacy ruined..just find a whole and crawl in it Silva....

Thanks for the info POLOGOAT

This ...

Shut up retard

His skill cemented his legacy

Steroids don't teach you ****

• Like 2

What kind of special moves do you get when you take it?

None

You're an idiot

Special moves? lol WTF is this, Street Fighter on Super Nintendo? lol

I never once claimed that taking PEDs grants you "special moves" you 12 year old.

If you are unable to comprehend why taking substances that enhance your performance is banned from combat sports and sports in general, there isn't much I can say to help you understand. On top of that we went back and fourth like twice before you resorted to name calling and displaying your broken jimmies.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 5

Special moves? lol WTF is this, Street Fighter on Super Nintendo? lol

I never once claimed that taking PEDs grants you "special moves" you 12 year old.

If you are unable to comprehend why taking substances that enhance your performance is banned from combat sports and sports in general, there isn't much I can say to help you understand. On top of that we went back and fourth like twice before you resorted to name calling and displaying your broken jimmies.

Just answer how steroids help in a fight

Edited by Identity

Just answer how steroids help in a fight

They enhance your performance.

What stance are you trying to take here? Prior to Silva being exposed as a drug cheat, I never once saw you take a stance on being pro steroids. You're either trolling or your man love for Silva has gotten to an even more pathetic level of wagering to eat feces on one of his fights.

This is pretty simple to understand, I'll stop taking the b8 now m8.

• Like 5

They enhance your performance.

What stance are you trying to take here? Prior to Silva being exposed as a drug cheat, I never once saw you take a stance on being pro steroids. You're either trolling or your man love for Silva has gotten to an even more pathetic level of wagering to eat feces on one of his fights.

This is pretty simple to understand, I'll stop taking the b8 now m8.

Training also enhances your performance. You could also say Coffee and bewbs do

And I'm not pro Steroids. Anybody can take Steroids, doesn't mean you're going to be a world champion in your chosen sport

It's just ther hate Silva gets. I literally don't get it

I understand most of you came with Lesnar from the WWF but Silva dominated his era and will always be one of the greats

Training also enhances your performance. You could also say Coffee and bewbs do

And I'm not pro Steroids. Anybody can take Steroids, doesn't mean you're going to be a world champion in your chosen sport

It's just ther hate Silva gets. I literally don't get it

I understand most of you came with Lesnar from the WWF but Silva dominated his era and will always be one of the greats

A split second can mean the difference between knocking someone out or completely missing as well as getting knocked out or having your opponent miss. He took substances that helped enhance his strength, speed, and quickness and no one knows how long he has been doing it.

So explain to me how taking illegal substances that help with those things doesn't tarnish his legazee.

• Like 3

A split second can mean the difference between knocking someone out or completely missing as well as getting knocked out or having your opponent miss. He took substances that helped enhance his strength, speed, and quickness and no one knows how long he has been doing it.

So explain to me how taking illegal substances that help with those things doesn't tarnish his legazee.

Because everyone is assumed to be on them.

But Silva was a smart fighter

He never relied on his strength or speed and never stood and went punch for punch

His confidence and fighting style won those fights, none of the above

But Silva was a smart fighter

He never relied on his strength or speed and never stood and went punch for punch

His confidence and fighting style won those fights, none of the above

If Anderson countered with no power, no one would be afraid of him and they would all bum rush him like Weidmeng/Chael

Roids are the only reason Anderson has won at anything

• Like 2

I am huge Crippler fan and have no use at all for Anderson Silva but Andy did not take out the Crippler because of roids. He took him out because his technique is so superior. His ability to avoid strikes from the opponent and return fire from either side with arms or legs is what makes him special. 

The "Andy only won because of roids" crowd are over reacting to a drug test - as they do to just about everything.

• Like 1