DC is a FAT CAN

H.N.I.C.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/daniel-cormier-criticizes-anthony-johnson-for-fake-brawl-with-ufc-champ-jon-jones

“That whole little thing they did at the press conference, you don’t want to do that as a challenger, Why would Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson want to be Jon Jones’ friend? I understand good sportsmanship, but don’t let him goad you into playing games with him. You are coming to take that guy’s livelihood. You’re his opponent. You go out and get that guy.”

“Don’t be his friend and get you to be buddy-buddy with him,” Cormier said. “Don’t give him any comfort. Go after him and intimidate him. They’re going to fight in May, so you don’t need to go out and do it at the press conference. But again, I kind of disagree with that."

Cormier might be on to something, maybe Rumble's game plan should be to act like a child then get thrown for 5 for 25 minutes like that fat can did.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stunt sounds like Rumble being a good guy. who cares if they are buddies so long as they beat each other up.

DC is part of what's wrong with the UFC and the whole Friends don't fight friends crap...

pull the tampon out your vagina and fight Cain already you bish. you don't have to hate each other you damn moron.

the stunt sounds like Rumble being a good guy. who cares if they are buddies so long as they beat each other up.

DC is part of what's wrong with the UFC and the whole Friends don't fight friends crap...

pull the tampon out your vagina and fight Cain already you bish. you don't have to hate each other you damn moron.

Rumble is doing the same thing with Rashad......

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/daniel-cormier-criticizes-anthony-johnson-for-fake-brawl-with-ufc-champ-jon-jones

“That whole little thing they did at the press conference, you don’t want to do that as a challenger, Why would Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson want to be Jon Jones’ friend? I understand good sportsmanship, but don’t let him goad you into playing games with him. You are coming to take that guy’s livelihood. You’re his opponent. You go out and get that guy.”

“Don’t be his friend and get you to be buddy-buddy with him,” Cormier said. “Don’t give him any comfort. Go after him and intimidate him. They’re going to fight in May, so you don’t need to go out and do it at the press conference. But again, I kind of disagree with that."

Cormier might be on to something, maybe Rumble's game plan should be to act like a child then get thrown for 5 for 25 minutes like that fat can did.

He's right though, Nick Diaz would never do something like that as a joke. He would throat punch a fool for real.

LOL at DC, sorry.

One thing has NOTHING to do with another. 

So DC was all over Jones before the fight and what happened ? Lost and I was very disappointed  how easy it was for Jones to beat DC. in my opinion, DC talked a lot and didnt do HALF of what he promised he was going to do to Jones (like make Jones rethink his career lmao)

Now AJ should do same huh ? What about talk less and make it happen inside the octagon, Mr.Cormier ?!

In fact, if anything, I think AJ seems very relaxed and that shows me way more confidence (when you are having with it just like AJ did) than to be all worked up around Jones like DC did.

It's a wiser strategy to lull your opponent into false comfort rather than to piss him off and so motivate him to be at his bestest ever. Come on.

Bestest ever is on juice with random wizz tests he can not be bestest ever anymore NO? Came on?

I've got no clue what you've just said Paky.

It's simple najma JJ used to have a set routine that consisted of sniffing and shooting artificial BALL juice. Now that he has to pop tests like a parolee he'll be a fraction of his old self. Rumble could bang JJ lady and it wouldn't make any difference to JJ as he has no super powers anymore.

Cormier biggest threat to Jones was throwing a shoe. Shut up, man.

That's like saying: he could only kill him. 

What a silly statement coming from a guy who lives in a country whose president almost got assassinated with a shoe.

3401898489.gif

There happens to have been 126 casualites of shoe attacks in the world since 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shoe-throwing_incidents

That's like saying: he could only kill him. 

What a silly statement coming from a guy who lives in a country whose president almost got assassinated with a shoe.

3401898489.gif

There happens to have been 126 casualites of shoe attacks in the world since 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shoe-throwing_incidents

Dubya will that boss head movement.

DC only understands one side of psychology that doesn't really work with Jon. Jon isn't going to get intimidated regardless if Rumble is nice or not. There is no need to give Jon extra motivation by being a serious prick. Let him feel comfortable and not question how seriously determined his opponent is. Let him maybe think he can over look him slightly. The less of a fire he lights under Jon the better it will be for Rumble. 

In a sense though he's already intimidated or at least concerned in that he knows Rumble is going to be all business fight night. He knows Rumble wants to knock his head off. He knows Rumble has sick KO power and the skill set to melt him. I'm sure him and his coaches are aware of Rumbles strengths and weaknesses and cooking up a strategy that will allow Jon to maximize his strengths while minimizing Rumbles and getting him prepared for everything in between. They should certainly look at getting Jon not to eye poke even once because Rumble goes berserk and melts mofo's after that happens. That being said i won't be surprised if that very thing is part of an overall game plan to take Rumble down or tie him up to accelerate fatigue to sap his power and eventually turn the tables on him knowing he reacts this way to getting poked. It seems like an obvious tactic to employ especially since Jon has excellent cardio and will need to fight Rumble very close or very far and ideally on the ground in top position. 

#1. Like mole43 said "Who cares what dc says" well put

#2. Y in the holy fk would u EVER want to give a fighter of JJ's caliber any extra motivation like dumbazz dc did in the lead up to their fight. If anything show him nothing but big respect and praise his talents and then go in and knock his frig'n head off!!

Archived