The Next Empire. Article on the upcoming end of the US era

OzPride

We have a lot of issues but it's not solely America these days.  The world as a whole has a huge problem and it's extreme overpopulation.  China having a quarter of the world's population is not a good thing for them moving forward.  Russia will never be more than 2nd world.  Those countries are not threats to the States.  China relies on American consumers to purchase a metric **** ton of the worthless garbage it manufactures.

The future isn't all that bright for any one nation.  The people that will continue to thrive have billions of dollars and don't just run everything, they own everything.  They own all the important land, they got the politicians and judges in their back pockets.  They control the media and they have puppet democracies all over the world.  People like Bush are put into office to take the blame for all of their decisions.  When things are handled poorly and people are on the verge of revolution it's as simple as introducing a fresh face.  A half black one and people are so easily distracted with "making history"

It's not just American bull **** either, if you can't see through the bull **** of puppet leaders all over the world you have a problem.  You have the distorted view of reality that they want you to have.  The world is one big corporation packing the largest BBC anyone has ever laid eyes on and your average human is just getting a BBC up the **** all day everyday.  This is how the world works.  You wake up, you go to work for these elitist control freaks so you can afford to buy things you don't really need year after year until your dead.  

Edited by CorporalClegg209

We have a lot of issues but it's not solely America these days.  The world as a whole has a huge problem and it's extreme overpopulation.  China having a quarter of the world's population is not a good thing for them moving forward.  Russia will never be more than 2nd world.  Those countries are not threats to the States.  China relies on American consumers to purchase a metric **** ton of the worthless garbage it manufactures.

The future isn't all that bright for any one nation.  The people that will continue to thrive have billions of dollars and don't just run everything, they own everything.  They own all the important land, they got the politicians and judges in their back pockets.  They control the media and they have puppet democracies all over the world.  People like Bush are put into office to take the blame for all of their decisions.  When things are handled poorly and people are on the verge of revolution it's as simple as introducing a fresh face.  A half black one and people are so easily distracted with "making history"

It's not just American bull **** either, if you can't see through the bull **** of puppet leaders all over the world you have a problem.  You have the distorted view of reality that they want you to have.  The world is one big corporation packing the largest BBC anyone has ever laid eyes on and your average human is just getting a BBC up the **** all day everyday.  This is how the world works.  You wake up, you go to work for these elitist control freaks so you can afford to buy things you don't really need year after year until your dead.  

that's a crazy way to live but for the avg person it's true

i'd rather just work out, put in my 40 hours and bang 10/10s

it's a good life

• Like 3

that's a crazy way to live but for the avg person it's true

i'd rather just work out, put in my 40 hours and bang 10/10s

it's a good life

Yeah I try not to stress too hard over it.  It's just life.  As a divorced man I need a job and a nice car so that I can bang 8/8s.  That's the other aspect of life.  If you ain't got no job and you're driving a bucket you aren't getting any good tang.  Just look at the trannywrecks Soup has been banging all these years.

• Like 5

Yeah I try not to stress too hard over it.  It's just life.  As a divorced man I need a job and a nice car so that I can bang 8/8s.  That's the other aspect of life.  If you ain't got no job and you're driving a bucket you aren't getting any good tang.  Just look at the trannywrecks Soup has been banging all these years.

yeah, you can't let the idea of an inevitable economic fallout loom too large

when it happens i'm going to go mad max on as many looters as i can before i get capped

Edited by HNIC_
  • Like 2

This is actually an interesting read, but will likely be perceived as an anti-American article mainly due to the OP....

What the article doesn't really cover is how the end of empires has been increasingly peaceful and non-damaging (compare the collapse of the British Empire with the collapse of the Roman one).  It also doesn't cover the likely impact of the "transition", which i believe will be very minimal, likely even positive for most US citizens.  The only ones who lose out are the elite right at the very top of the chain who will see their authority decreasing.  I guess they'll have to learn to live with it.

I think the article is talking about the wane of control.  Personally I wouldn't get too hung up on that one word - i think there are some valid points (and also a few invalid ones!)

the article is trying to draw comparisons with previous Empires.   what America is doing is nothing like an Empire, had they discussed the political influence America has and kept it at that then fine, but its just propaganda to fuel Anti American feeling

the article is trying to draw comparisons with previous Empires.   what America is doing is nothing like an Empire, had they discussed the political influence America has and kept it at that then fine, but its just propaganda to fuel Anti American feeling

Do you get that from the article, or from the fact Ozzie posted it??

It would be a shame if this subject became an anti/pro USA debate as I think it's kinda interesting as to where the balance of power will go over the next 10-20 years or so.  Looking at where China was only 20 years ago it's not a stretch to think there will be two world super-powers soon - hopefully sat much more amicably than the last two.

Do you get that from the article, or from the fact Ozzie posted it??

It would be a shame if this subject became an anti/pro USA debate as I think it's kinda interesting as to where the balance of power will go over the next 10-20 years or so.  Looking at where China was only 20 years ago it's not a stretch to think there will be two world super-powers soon - hopefully sat much more amicably than the last two.

The Article itself, as its trying do depict America as an Empire along the lines of Rome lol   the wording is telling and gives guys like Oz something to chew on and fuels their anti America feelings

India is fast overtaking China financially and it will be between them and China as to who the next super power is, but there will never be another Empire

• Like 1

The Article itself, as its trying do depict America as an Empire along the lines of Rome lol   the wording is telling and gives guys like Oz something to chew on and fuels their anti America feelings

India is fast overtaking China financially and it will be between them and China as to who the next super power is, but there will never be another Empire

Good points.

I think what will hold India back is their lack of cultural reform to date (see the rapist thread).  There's some hackneyed old phrase like Britain ruled the 19th century, America ruled the 20th, China will rule the 21st and India will rule the 22nd.  Guess it's not totally precise, but I could see it happening kinda like that.

Agree re. empires.  No one will be dominant through force.

Good points.

I think what will hold India back is their lack of cultural reform to date (see the rapist thread).  There's some hackneyed old phrase like Britain ruled the 19th century, America ruled the 20th, China will rule the 21st and India will rule the 22nd.  Guess it's not totally precise, but I could see it happening kinda like that.

Agree re. empires.  No one will be dominant through force.

to the bold, just like China lol

money is what makes the Superpower and have a nuke helps, cultural reform is secondary 

• Like 1

to the bold, just like China lol

money is what makes the Superpower and have a nuke helps, cultural reform is secondary 

Yeah I guess, although the Chinese have at least started.  The cultural stuff helps with global acceptance I suppose.

Economically, China are streets ahead of India though.  Guess we shall see how it all pans out.

Yeah I guess, although the Chinese have at least started.  The cultural stuff helps with global acceptance I suppose.

Economically, China are streets ahead of India though.  Guess we shall see how it all pans out.

they are not that far ahead to be honest, the next 10 years they will at least match them economically

as for China starting, i see them exactly the same as India.   the wealthy areas are better but the poor impoverished areas are as bad as ever

they are not that far ahead to be honest, the next 10 years they will at least match them economically

as for China starting, i see them exactly the same as India.   the wealthy areas are better but the poor impoverished areas are as bad as ever

Culturally? I don't see that at all.

• Like 1

scratch that, China is leap years behind India that has a democratic government

My point about "culturally" is probably not correctly described as culturally.

What I meant is that China has been courting the world's governments for many years - building roads in Africa, telecom networks in Europe, etc.  I should probably have said that China is diplomatically well ahead of India.

India will catch up though, just not for a while.

• Like 1

My point about "culturally" is probably not correctly described as culturally.

What I meant is that China has been courting the world's governments for many years - building roads in Africa, telecom networks in Europe, etc.  I should probably have said that China is diplomatically well ahead of India.

India will catch up though, just not for a while.

ok, well thats why i said over the next 10 years :P

i agree with your point

• Like 1

India's apparent rape culture and caste system. The caste system is **** man.

and what about China's one child per family and numerous other human rights acts they are doing

both countries have a terribly dark side, China's poor are so poor there are numerous reports that cannibalism is rife in the remote areas

Edited by fobar

and what about China's one child per family and numerous other human rights acts they are doing

both countries have a terribly dark side, China's poor are so poor there are numerous reports that cannibalism is rife in the remote areas

I agree, and admit that I know more about India's woes than China's. I don't give a **** about the one child per family thing though, I think that should be mandatory world wide, lol. Don't count out India's poor... Ever heard of the untouchables? 

I agree, and admit that I know more about India's woes than China's. I don't give a **** about the one child per family thing though, I think that should be mandatory world wide, lol. Don't count out India's poor... Ever heard of the untouchables? 

well the one child thing is important because when it started and your child was the wrong sex, the government took that child and killed many, others went into the military.   

my point is they are both as bad but at least India has a democracy of some sorts unlike China

well the one child thing is important because when it started and your child was the wrong sex, the government took that child and killed many, others went into the military.   

my point is they are both as bad but at least India has a democracy of some sorts unlike China

I was under the impression that it was the family that usually killed the child if it was the wrong sex, not the government.

I do get your point about the democracy thing.

I was under the impression that it was the family that usually killed the child if it was the wrong sex, not the government.

I do get your point about the democracy thing.

nope, the family used to hide the child from the government and the government sent teams to check up on them.  when they found them they removed the child.

it was pretty ****ed up 

nope, the family used to hide the child from the government and the government sent teams to check up on them.  when they found them they removed the child.

it was pretty **** up 

How sure are you of this? I'm reading up now out of curiosity and that's not what I'm finding. I'm actually reading that the government is trying to prevent the killing of children.

Edited by chons

How sure are you of this? I'm reading up now out of curiosity and that's not what I'm finding. I'm actually reading that the government is trying to prevent the killing of children.

this happened in the early years, i have seen some real evidence from human rights groups i used to work with.   the government had to change its stance when they got found out

i'll see if i can find some details

• Like 1

America is the best country out there because we represent the whole world combined into one country. A huge melting pot full of every race on the planet. That's pretty badass if you ask me.

America will only get stronger as we further diversify as a people and gov. Next up, women president.

America is the best country out there because we represent the whole world combined into one country. A huge melting pot full of every race on the planet. That's pretty badass if you ask me.

America will only get stronger as we further diversify as a people and gov. Next up, women president.

UK is more diverse and we already had a female running the country.

america a always behind the UK in trend setting lol

• Like 3

We aren't talking about forced abortions, we are talking about infanticide. It's the parents killing the children, it's the government forcing abortions. Sick **** by both. 

I just read a bunch of stuff, and you are correct about human rights violations by the government. It's really crazy ****ed up, there have been some recent policy changes though, at least.

UK is more diverse and we already had a female running the country.

america a always behind the UK in trend setting lol

America already made the UK it's bish. And your pail skin and crooked teeth are not a trend America cares to emulate.

• Like 1

We aren't talking about forced abortions, we are talking about infanticide. It's the parents killing the children, it's the government forcing abortions. Sick **** by both. 

I just read a bunch of stuff, and you are correct about human rights violations by the government. It's really crazy **** up, there have been some recent policy changes though, at least.

no but thats just one thing i forgot to mention earlier