Taxes, entitlement, tips

NFL_FTW

What's up my ****es?  I'm back and blacker than ever to educate you entitled mofos on how to tip properly.

You see, a fine dining experience warrants a good tip of at least 20% to 25%.  You don't have the cash for that, than you can take your **** back to applebees where you belong since you surely don't belong in my establishment.  Don't like that ****?  I'm stackin' paper so high these days, I can't even see the ceiling.  That's all I'm saying. Just know your role and shut your mouth.  Feel me?

****ing tax season is a ****ing joke.  **** this piece of **** government and **** everyone who supports this ****.  You ****es be actin the fool and getting suckered into this.

This some serious bidness up in hurrrrrr!

Hit it, B!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ef8tDc66hg

• Like 1

The growth of entitlement payments over the past half-century has been breathtaking. In 1960, U.S. government transfers to individuals totaled about $24 billion in current dollars, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. By 2010 that total was almost 100 times as large. Even after adjusting for inflation and population growth, entitlement transfers to individuals have grown 727% over the past half-century, rising at an average rate of about 4% a year.

In 2010 alone, government at all levels oversaw a transfer of over $2.2 trillion in money, goods and services. The burden of these entitlements came to slightly more than $7,200 for every person in America. Scaled against a notional family of four, the average entitlements burden for that year alone approached $29,000.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390444914904577619671931313542

• Like 1

mods please close this thread and make him go back to his original user name 

i'm concerned that new members and those whom never encountered BJnoob will think this is the real thing and that will destroy a great mans legacy

• Like 2

Keys to being BJJnoob:

Never agree to anything anyone says no matter what

Claim you are a Libertarian no matter what

Write about taxes, entitlement, tips

Claim you are better than anyone no matter what

Be a **** 24/7

Post ridiculous songs that have little to do with anything at the end of posts.

Edited by BJJNoob
  • Like 2

I love it when the government takes your tip money and then hands it out to poor people.

I'm going to take the dollar you will pay me over you lifetime from your taxes for my veterans benefits and I'm going to burn it.

• Like 1

I'm not tipping anymore.

The restaurant owner can start paying their servers a decent wage and pay employment taxes.

The whole concept of tipping doesn't make sense for the way it is done.  Who cares if someone gives you food?  You hardly did anything to bring that food over.  You didn't MAKE the food.  Just a dumb concept.

• Like 2

The whole concept of tipping doesn't make sense for the way it is done.  Who cares if someone gives you food?  You hardly did anything to bring that food over.  You didn't MAKE the food.  Just a dumb concept.

exactly.

'oh you did the job you were hired to do here let me pay you an extra amount cuz your employer doesn't pay you enough.'

where's my tip.

• Like 1

exactly.

'oh you did the job you were hired to do here let me pay you an extra amount cuz your employer doesn't pay you enough.'

where's my tip.

It never made any sense.  Brought that up to BJJnoob one day and he didn't agree with changing that part of the system.

Which brings me to rule number 1 for BJJNoob:

1.  Never agree to anything anyone says no matter what

• Like 1

I actually agree with this. The people slaving in a hot kitchen are working much harder for the customer than the waitress/waiter is.

• Like 2