Respect for Ian McCall - he's not buying into the BS and calls it how it is.

najma

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/450570/Uncle-Creepy-Oh-no-she-couldnt/

"I come from wrestling. Before there was a big female scene in wrestling, they would wrestle men. And it's not going to happen. A good man will not lose to Ronda Rousey.

"I could put a judo gi on, you're an Olympian. You're not throwing me. It's not going to happen. I will throw you on your head. Pretty simple. And you weigh more than me.

"I can't compartmentalize it or whatever. It doesn't make sense to me. I know it's all talk. They compare her to Tyson. She's dangerous, she's good, I get it. But it's just silly. And I can rant about it for a while, but I'm not going to.

"Ronda's definitely not the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. She's the best woman on the planet. That's cute. Cool. Well, you know, we're doing men things, heh. Different. I get it. You're really good and all but to compare her to Jon, or Jose, or Demetrious, or Cain Velasquez, come on - any of the champions. It's a different world. And, I don't know, it just frustrates me."

Also.... he dislikes Ronda. For her face, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QnP1G9Ym-Vs#t=156

Good read:

http://www.topendsports.com/sport/tennis/men-v-women.htm

"During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

Tennis is about speed, coordination and power, also about technique, precision and smarts. Now, combat is about all of the latter plus aggression and hunter's instincts, which males have been developing for millions of years.

First and foremost, LOL @ WMMA.

Second, Ian said it. Rogan making comparisons like that is just stupid and makes himself look like a total UFC lackey, not a legit MMA guy. Rhonda has no place on the P4P list and if she could beat men, we wouldn't need a whole bull **** division just to sell the wolf ticket that is Rousey.

What's the fascination Rogan and Dana have with always saying Ronda can kick dudes ****'s?

It feels patronizing and insulting to women that they always have to point out that she could beat guys up as well. As if it's not enough of an accomplishment by itself to be a woman's mma champion. I'm guessing Ronda would get crushed by just about any male UFC fighter and it does not diminish her accomplishments in any way for me. 

As for Ian Mccall, guy needs to get over his insecurities and stfu with all the jealousy and whining.

"I could put a judo gi on, you're an Olympian. You're not throwing me. It's not going to happen. I will throw you on your head. Pretty simple. And you weigh more than me

lol highly disagreed with this part. McCall would absolutely get thrown by Ronda. I understand explaining why she wouldn't win a fight against a man, but Ronda has been doing judo for 20 years. It's a little disrespectful to say you'd beat her in her strength and undermine her Olympic success ; she has spared with men in judo, so this quote in particular he comes off as an **** and kinda jealous of her judo skills.

"I could put a judo gi on, you're an Olympian. You're not throwing me. It's not going to happen. I will throw you on your head. Pretty simple. And you weigh more than me

lol highly disagreed with this part. McCall would absolutely get thrown by Ronda. I understand explaining why she wouldn't win a fight against a man, but Ronda has been doing judo for 20 years. It's a little disrespectful to say you'd beat her in her strength and undermine her Olympic success ; she has spared with men in judo, so this quote in particular he comes off as an **** and kinda jealous of her judo skills.

Jealousy is a terrible disease 

Other olympians haven´t been able to throw people around and they were of the same gender. Imagine if DC was female...

Other olympians haven´t been able to throw people around and they were of the same gender. Imagine if DC was female...

Yes, maybe in an MMA fight, but McCall was explicitly stating he could put a judo gi and and not get thrown by Ronda, and instead, would throw her on her head.

Just seems absurd to me to think he'd beat Ronda in Judo.

I saw a clip of Ronda rag-dolling BJ in judo.  Given that BJ probably had 30+ pounds on Uncle Creepy, I suspect Ronda could put him on his head.

Of course in an actual MMA fight Mcall would knock her out in 10 seconds but I think he went a tad too far.

lol BJ hasn't trained in years, he is weak as **** right now

Prime BJ would not get taken down by Ronda

Honda would wreck him... Besides don't you have to obtain a title before your opinion matters? 

LOL, Honda does not possess any relevant title. 

The one she's been given even before she ever put foot in an octagon is meaningless. And that's a lolWMMA belt.

Archived