TJ Grant

JBJF

He's sat out close to three years of his prime.  He should just retire.  Even if he comes back I would believe they are going to feed him to the wolves.  TJ Grant vs Who?  Michael Johnson?  Jorge Masvidal?  Donald Cerrone?  Eddie Alvarez?  Myles Jury?  Ben Henderson?  Tough fights to come back from, especially since he's been away for such a long time...Ring rust is real.  Should just retire.

• Like 1

How can he still have concussion symptoms? Every time I hear about concussions guys sit out for like a week and and then they're back to feeling good. Something must be seriously **** up

He was still getting dizzy while working out and having memory lapses. Sometimes they just don't go away for a long time. Justin Morneau when he was with the Twins had symptoms for over two years because he took a knee to the head while sliding into a base. Sydney Crosby was the same and he eventually started addressing everyone as buddy or dude because he would forget people's names and if he showed concussion symptoms they wouldn't let him play hockey,

to me it sounds like the appropriate thing to do is stop training and take a lazy period for like 6 months and do nothing. then get back in to it...

'oooh I'm still getting dizzy and have memory problems... hey lets go ahead a spar a bit to keep our shape up.... herp derp'