The Chopping Block

Jolldan

Brian Bowles, Stanislav Nedkov, Andy Ogle, Akira Corassani, Humberto Brown, Rodolfo Rubio, Juan Puig and Tim Gorman have join a growing list of fighters to be cut from their contracts.

No real losses I would say Bowles is a good fighter and the only real one I think that would have had standings in his division. Likely a money issue with him since he only had the one loss to the champ coming in to the ufc he probably managed to get a contract that they now feel he isn't worth.

Brian Bowles, Stanislav Nedkov, Andy Ogle, Akira Corassani, Humberto Brown, Rodolfo Rubio, Juan Puig and Tim Gorman have join a growing list of fighters to be cut from their contracts.

No real losses I would say Bowles is a good fighter and the only real one I think that would have had standings in his division. Likely a money issue with him since he only had the one loss to the champ coming in to the ufc he probably managed to get a contract that they now feel he isn't worth.

Bowles just got arrested for some serious ****.  He'll be on prison fights next time you see him

• Like 6

Bowles being cut had nothing to do with money or a contract. He was cut because he went full Walter White while serving a suspension for having elevated levels of testosterone that put Overeem to shame.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 4

Add Sergio Pettis to this list. After this card I'm gonna start calling Anthony 'Gilbert Grape'

Sergio is pretty bad..all that hype of he's as talented as showtime just smaller...he's nowhere near his brother but they won't cut him just to make showtime happy

• Like 1

Add Sergio Pettis to this list. After this card I'm gonna start calling Anthony 'Gilbert Grape'

Sergio is pretty bad..all that hype of he's as talented as showtime just smaller...he's nowhere near his brother but they won't cut him just to make showtime happy

Sergio has one loss, and that's to a ranked fighter.

Keep hating on Mini-Showtime because he has a better record than your favorite fighters and probably banged your sister.

Sergio has one loss, and that's to a ranked fighter.

Keep hating on Mini-Showtime because he has a better record than your favorite fighters and probably banged your sister.

have you seen this recent pic of them together?

Johnny-What-s-Eating-Gilbert-Grape-johnn