newest article for ufc 185 predictions

BART-O-LINI

Lol

"Hendricks has the striking advantage"

I don't think people will be visiting your predictions in the future after reading that

lol.  After I rolled him 6-4 in predictions his credibility may never recover :lol: 

• Like 2

Lol

"Hendricks has the striking advantage"

I don't think people will be visiting your predictions in the future after reading that

That was the other guys prediction. Mine is under Bart. He did the long breakdown, I just did a quick one. We switch each event. Edited by Bartolini
  • Like 2

I see Pettis getting the KO finish late in the 3rd round. Pettis defeats Dos Anjos via KO in the 3rd round.

Overall good work but I noticed you repeating yourself here.

Trust me, I know. The guy I send it to mashes it together. I do a quick breakdown,then put my prediction. Here is what I sent

I believe Henry Cejuda will defeat Chris Cariaso. Cejuda has decent standup, but amazing wrestling. If he's not having success against Cariaso on the feet, he'll take the fight to the mat. Cejuda will be better anywhere the fight takes place.

Cejuda defeats Cariaso via unanimous decision

I believe the camp of Jackson/Winklejohn is going to have Overeem ready for Nelson. Overeem will keep his distance to pick Nelson apart. Overeem may throw in a takedown or two, because Nelson won't submit Overeem. As long as Overeem stays away from Nelson's over hand right, Overeem cruises to a decision victory.

Overeem defeats Nelson via unanimous decision

This is a tough one. I believe Hendricks will be victorious over Brown. If this was a five round fight, I would lean towards Brown, because of his ability to push a furious pace. Hendricks will be able to fight at a good pace against Brown, and should be able to take Brown down at will. Watch for Hendricks to attack the body of Brown. But, in the end, I see Hendricks using his wrestling to win a decision.

Hendricks defeats Brown via unanimous decision

Esparza wants nothing to do with Jedrzejczyk's striking. Look for Esparza to get the takedowns early and often. Esparza will be looking to tire out Jedrzejczyk on the ground and get the submission late in the fight. Jedrzejczyk has a punchers chance, but I don't see her knocking out Esparza.

Esparza defeats Jedrzejczyk via rear naked choke in the 4th round

I like Pettis in this fight. I think it'll be competitive early, but in the end, Pettis will be too much for Dos Anjos. It'll be a striking affair most of the fight, with Dos Anjos managing a takedown or two here and there, with Pettis being able to bounce up quickly. Dos Anjos has the striking power, but Pettis has the speed and technique. I see Pettis getting the ko finish late in the 3rd round.

Pettis defeats Dos Anjos via ko in the 3rd round

Pearson defeats Stout via decision

Theodorou defeats Narvaez via submission

Cruickshank defeats Dariush via ko

Rosholt defeats Copeland via ko

Pettis defeats Benoit via ko

Duffey defeats Lindsay via decision

De Randamie defeats Pacheco via decision