Hidden talents that aren't that special but you're quietly proud of anyway.

OzPride

Annnnd go!

We all have them. Some are funny.

I'll start.

I have the uncanny ability to calculate to within a few dollars what the total price of a trolley full of groceries will be about 80% of the time once I get to the checkout, even when buying random **** that's not on a list.

I have a mate that proudly states that he faps 5 times a day every day and only to spank bank material no interwebs

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 11

I can belch on command, juggle large and oddly shaped objects, spin a basketball on my finger longer than anyone I've ever met (still can't dribble to save my life), and speak enough Spanish to make people think I'm fluent, before I have to tell them I don't know that much.

• Like 8

I have the ability to shoot webs mostly for transportation purposes, crawl on any type of surface (especially very tall buildings one might render dangerous and would probably die if I fell), insane reflexes, great strength, sometimes a smart ****.

I'm spiderman.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 3

Everything I do is exceptional.....   :P

But seriously have mangled toes I can bend in impossible directions, I can write legibly smaller than anyone Ive ever met, I can cross my eyes and then move each one independently and I can skol a beer in about a two seconds flat. 

Also i have excellent spatial awareness in the dark but zero sense of direction in cities.

• Like 6

Everything I do is exceptional.....   :P

But seriously have mangled toes I can bend in impossible directions, I can write legibly smaller than anyone Ive ever met, I can cross my eyes and then move each one independently and I can skol a beer in about a two seconds flat. 

Also i have excellent spatial awareness in the dark but zero sense of direction in cities.

His Nic Cage impressions are p4p.... but it helps that he IS Nic Cage.

• Like 2

I once tried filming myself plate spinning, with my knob, without a plate.  It was basically a fap video :lol:

Seriously though I really have got no hidden talents

Edited by crangs
  • Like 6

Not a talent, but I would think that I'm the longest and thickest on this forum.

Hair. Who was it that hated pony tails on men? Native Pride, mother ****s!

This is you, right?

what-are-they-up-to-.jpg

• Like 4