What's new on the respect and bandwagon market?

najma

Rumble wins respect hands down. He used to be a boring can now he's the most interesting man in the LHW division, at least until JBJ point strikes him to a split decision.

And Anderson wins the respect losers hands down. He went from having one of the greatest MMA legacies of all time to having every fight called into question over the course of.......a single fight.

• Like 1

Rumble wins respect hands down. He used to be a boring can now he's the most interesting man in the LHW division, at least until JBJ point strikes him to a split decision.

And Anderson wins the respect losers hands down. He went from having one of the greatest MMA legacies of all time to having every fight called into question over the course of.......a single fight.

Pokes can't run for 25 from AJ bro. He WILL get caught.

I gained hespect for that chick that triangled homegirl the other day.

Lost respect for Kelvin. He needs to come correct next fight.

I gained respect for the Dude Paul Daley fought on the Bellator card.  He took some punishment but was still willing to bang

Lost respect for Cat for going from 0 to potato quicker than it took me to type out that sentence

• Like 1

Agree with the Gastelum fail. He is leaner than Hendroid, but still can't do it.

I also have not much respect for JDS anymore. He sure is a very good fighter, but the delusions he's under show that in his career he is what Leben was in his fights.

• Like 1

I gained respect for the Dude Paul Daley fought on the Bellator card. He took some punishment but was still willing to bang

Lost respect for Cat for going from 0 to potato quicker than it took me to type out that sentence

This. Santos took like 5 KO punches and 2 KO knees in that fight. Guys a beast.

Agree with the Gastelum fail. He is leaner than Hendroid, but still can't do it.

I also have not much respect for JDS anymore. He sure is a very good fighter, but the delusions he's under show that in his career he is what Leben was in his fights.

seriously calling JDS' career comparable to Leben's?