Today Makes Five Years on this Forum

Nyte

Forum homies, today marks exactly five years I've been on this forum: March 5th, 2010-March 5th,2015 (just in case someone wants the exact numbers ).

Plan on doing five more years...I'd say I'd be on here forever, but there's a high possibility everyone dies in a car fire, so there won't be a point in posting here anymore.

It's been an honor discussing with such GOATS.  Even Munkie. And Keem...okay maybe not Keem. And we can't forget about Bright either....no wait...we can.

Seriously doe, ya'll cool. <3

kw2m1r.jpg

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 27

Forum homies, today marks exactly five years I've been on this forum: March 5th, 2010-March 5th,2015 (just in case someone wants the exact numbers ).

Plan on doing five more years...I'd say I'd be on here forever, but there's a high possibility everyone dies in a car fire, so there won't be a point in posting here anymore.

It's been an honor discussing with such GOATS.  Even Munkie. And Keem...okay maybe not Keem. And we can't forget about Bright either....no wait...we can.

Seriously doe, ya'll cool. <3

kw2m1r.jpg

Congratulations on your landmark Nyte Ryder.

I didn't realise you were a fellow 10er; no wonder you are so GOAT.

Here's to the next 5 years.

200.gif

• Like 7

Congratulations on your landmark Nyte Ryder.

I didn't realise you were a fellow 10er; no wonder you are so GOAT.

Here's to the next 5 years.

200.gif

lol, yes sir I'm a fellow '10er.

Special shoutout to all the 08ers (like two), '09ers, and '10ers who have stuck around and still post on here.

• Like 8

Click on the link while you're reading through all the posts in this thread. Maybe it'll hit you harder.

Ha, that was actually pretty clever.

Your stock just went up a little. Even though you went full can in the Official Rankings thread, this post will only help.

Well done.

Can't believe this forum has sucked dong for 5 years.

Hey you've been here for five years...

Coincidence?

I think not.

Whoa, I've never connected the dots! Now everything makes sense!

Thanks JBJF!

• Like 7

yeah they do. I joined in november 09 and when the forum merger happened it changed my join date forever :(

I can confirm he is a '09er. I can also confirm he is an Aussie. I can also confirm he died in a car fire. I can also confirm the seven dragon balls have been found and he was wished back to life by a forum member I cannot disclose.

• Like 1

It's the second one. Someone said something mean about bj and it put me off.

And you misread it! Some bloke called Gabri was saying he met another poster called JP24 who gave mean BJ's. Can't believe it took this long to figure it out!

• Like 1

And you misread it! Some bloke called Gabri was saying he met another poster called JP24 who gave mean BJ's. Can't believe it took this long to figure it out!

JP24, don't remember too much about that guy, but from what I do remember, he was a jew. Is that accurate or nah?

• Like 2