Momma Rousey & McCall

Andy_Anderson

I usually find Ronda's mom to be a pretty abrasive personality but think she is spot on with her comments here. Or maybe should say her husbands comments.

“I think that they are just trying to get attention. Basically what he’s saying is, I can beat up a girl. Which is not too impressive to most real men. So I’ll say the same thing that my husband said when someone asked him, if he felt like less of a man because he was married to a woman who could beat him up, he said if I ever had the need to feel like a man I would go get naked and look down and then I would feel like a man. So I would recommend that’s what Ian McCall do.”

MCall needs to just drop the subject and get over it........
Edited by Andy_Anderson
  • Like 1

Maybe if she tugged him off.

In an actual fight ronda loses to every male on the roster

lel. ronda would ko some of those glass jawed cans then submit the rest.

u fools forget shes half man

2d6o7ma.jpg

this is one scary feMALE

mma_u_rouseyts_576.jpg

I usually find Ronda's mom to be a pretty abrasive personality but think she is spot on with her comments here. Or maybe should say her husbands comments.

“I think that they are just trying to get attention. Basically what he’s saying is, I can beat up a girl. Which is not too impressive to most real men. So I’ll say the same thing that my husband said when someone asked him, if he felt like less of a man because he was married to a woman who could beat him up, he said if I ever had the need to feel like a man I would go get naked and look down and then I would feel like a man. So I would recommend that’s what Ian McCall do.”

LOL She married a can! ROFL

i love the way they talk ****, its the same way i do it IRL, but on the interwebz people dont get/undertand the subtle nuances and wordplay i use to destroy  their arguments

lol-que.jpg

• Like 2

Ha, Rousey's mom went full ownage there, but then again, Rousey needs to stop making comments like "I'd beat 100% of men" then go on and say "but no company would ever condone a man heating a woman" , etc.

She should just stfu and talk about something more relevant like defending her title again.

• Like 1

Momma Rousey went FULL RETARD there. Here's why:

“I think that they are just trying to get attention.

- LOL, it is the Rousey camp who want to get attention by making retarded claims about her being able to beat up men fighters. That nonsense they keep repeating over and over and when someone responds to it he is the attention ****?

Basically what he’s saying is, I can beat up a girl. Which is not too impressive to most real men.

- Nope. He's saying he's not getting beat by a girl, who goes around claiming she can beat him. If they claim there is a girl who can beat all 135lbs men, then wouldn't beating her be impressive for a 125lbs man? Either this or she is calling BS on what she herself is claiming. Try being consistent, you attention ****.

So I’ll say the same thing that my husband said when someone asked him, if he felt like less of a man because he was married to a woman who could beat him up, he said if I ever had the need to feel like a man I would go get naked and look down and then I would feel like a man. So I would recommend that’s what Ian McCall do.

- If the visuals determine the gender, then your daughter is definitely not a woman, lol.

Typical woman double-standard trolling.

Edited by najma
  • Like 3

Momma Rousey went FULL RETARD there. Here's why:

“I think that they are just trying to get attention.

- LOL, it is the Rousey camp who want to get attention by making retarded claims about her being able to beat up men fighters. That nonsense they keep repeating over and over and when someone responds to it he is the attention ****?

Basically what he’s saying is, I can beat up a girl. Which is not too impressive to most real men.

- Nope. He's saying he's not getting beat by a girl, who goes around claiming she can beat him. If they claim there is a girl who can beat all 135lbs men, then wouldn't beating her be impressive for a 125lbs man? Either this or she is calling BS on what she herself is claiming. Try being consistent, you attention ****.

So I’ll say the same thing that my husband said when someone asked him, if he felt like less of a man because he was married to a woman who could beat him up, he said if I ever had the need to feel like a man I would go get naked and look down and then I would feel like a man. So I would recommend that’s what Ian McCall do.

- If the visuals determine the gender, then your daughter is definitely not a woman, lol.

Typical woman double-standard trolling.

Ha, definitely true lol.  I see what you did here and I liked it.