TigerChamp come get your new sig

WarWest®

I feel like TC should only hand out that sig to formidable posters. Posters of importance. It should act as a gold medal. Those who have it now should appreciate it.

We have now just created a new, GOAT group of posters. **** the scrap pack and any other group This is the ":InsertNameHere:" Posters who receive the cage in their sig will automatically be identified as a GOAT poster and instantly see an increase in ranking (@classicboxer take note, sir).

Good work TC. I like what you've done.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 3

I feel like TC should only hand out that sig to formidable posters. Posters of importance. It should act as a gold medal. Those who have it now should appreciate it.

We have now just created a new, GOAT group of posters. **** the scrap pack and any other group This is the ":InsertNameHere:" Posters who receive the cage in their sig will automatically be identified as a GOAT poster and instantly see an increase in ranking (@classicboxer take note, sir).

My credibility is based on my ability to not be influenced by any group or gang that roams the forum. Surprised by the amount of whining after only 2 weeks.

• Like 4

My credibility is based on my ability to not be influenced by any group or gang that roams the forum. Surprised by the amount of whining after only 2 weeks.

Very true. And that's why you're the Forum Rankings Master. Good job btw.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 2

I've been posting from my phone for the last week so I hadn't been able to see sigs. I am pleasantly surprised to find Nick Cage in my sig line, hopefully for this reason. If so, then thanks for the props TC, I won't let you down.

• Like 2