What are you overal predictions for UFC185 ?

skillandpower

Whats up guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Well, we are officially one week away from UFC 185. Im actually very pumped for this card.

So, what do you think its gonna go down next Saturday ? Give us your general predictions such as:

1. FOTN

2. Who will get bonus and for what ?

3. Which fight do you think might turned to be disappointing.

4. How do you think Dos Anjos will handle Pettis ?

ETC

I think Roy/Reem will end up in either a quick first round fight or actually a war. I cant wait for Hendricks/Matt but I can see Hendricks making this fight a total LnP, honestly.

Thoughts ? 

Pettis finishes RDA like a boss

Womens fight, idk, could care less

Hendricks UD's Brown

Nelson KO's Reem

Cejudo UD's Cariaso

Pearson KO's Stout because Stout is an inconsistent can and can't handle the onslaught of Pearson

I have:

Pettis at 85.3% chance to win

Brown at 57.7% chance to win

Reem at 79.1% chance to win

Pearson at 77% chance to win

Cruickshank at 50.2% chance to win

And those are the only fights that my model can soundly predict.

As for my personal predictions. I think Brown/Hendricks should be a fairly big lock for FOTN. I would guess that POTN would go to Pettis and Reem. Pettis will probably get a KO/Sub and Reem will probably get a KO. 

I think Esparza could wrestle **** Joanna and make that fight really boring, but I hope not.

• Like 1

I have:

Pettis at 85.3% chance to win

Brown at 57.7% chance to win

Reem at 79.1% chance to win

Pearson at 77% chance to win

Cruickshank at 50.2% chance to win

And those are the only fights that my model can soundly predict.

As for my personal predictions. I think Brown/Hendricks should be a fairly big lock for FOTN. I would guess that POTN would go to Pettis and Reem. Pettis will probably get a KO/Sub and Reem will probably get a KO.

I think Esparza could wrestle **** Joanna and make that fight really boring, but I hope not.

I keep hearing of this model - care to elaborate?

• Like 1

Think RDA will rush Pettis and get KTFO. 

WMMA lol pathetic hope the both land a right hand on each others chin and both lose.

Brown by KTFO or Candricks by lay and pray.

Hunt finished Roys chin , Overeem by brutal KO.

CeGOATdo by what ever he wants.

Stout VS Pearson will be FOTN both clipping each other till one gets finished in the second or third. 

Reem is fighting smarter now. He is going to pick fat roy apart standing while keeping his distance similar to what stipe did to roy. However reem is way more br00talcore than stipe, he might finish roy.

Hendricks is gonna try to lay and pray but I hope matt brown yolks him

J squared will chisel MANBEARBIG and capture the strap.

Pettis finishes RDA in 2 rounds easily. This is one of the biggest title mismatches in UFC history.

• Like 1

Reem is fighting smarter now. He is going to pick fat roy apart standing while keeping his distance similar to what stipe did to roy. However reem is way more br00talcore than stipe, he might finish roy.

Pettis finishes RDA in 2 rounds easily. This is one of the biggest title mismatches in UFC history.

J Squared would beat Cowboy standing

• Like 1

Nah, haven't started yet. I've kept a record of 'bets' that I would have made, just to see if I could make anything doing it and I've made a 46% return since October. Doesn't really count, though.

Yeah definitely doesn't count until you commit funds to it otherwise its just hindsight or foresight with no evidence lol ... good work though. I could not BF'd doing something like that without some kind of incentive!

Stipe also doesn't disintegrate from the first gust of wind that brushes his face.

Stipe also doesn't disintegrate from the first gust of wind that brushes his face.

Reem wont have to worry about that because that fat idiot roy wont be able to hit him. He will be gassed winging sloppy telegraphed overhand rights after 90 seconds.

• Like 1

Reem wont have to worry about that because that fat idiot roy wont be able to hit him. He will be gassed winging sloppy telegraphed overhand rights after 90 seconds.

Did you not see my last post... The wind brushing by Overroid's face from Roy's brootalcore overhand right missing will be enough to put that vase chin having delinquent on his azz.

Did you not see my last post... The wind brushing by Overroid's face from Roy's brootalcore overhand right missing will be enough to put that vase chin having delinquent on his azz.

don't be stupid

Reem is going to melt another cracker that enslaved his people for centuries 

• Like 2

I don't see Stout/Pearson being FOTN honestly. I think if anything one of them will walk away with POTN, and most likely that will be Pearson when he bodies him.

It won't even be a fight.

Pearson gonna exposed and sent back to tattoo nightmares

• Like 1