AV bet. Double or nothing. both Pettis' will lose

OzPride

Both will lose. If you would like the opportunity to wear my GOAT Roo as your av for a month, please present your case below. All applications will be considered.

The bet is double or nothing. For me to win both the Pennis brothers will lose. If Canthony wins and Slowgio loses then our bet is a no contest.

If this doesn't make sense then perhaps you shouldn't apply, and go back to playing the xylophone and wearing your propeller hat and mismatched shoes.

• Like 4

Both will lose. If you would like the opportunity to wear my GOAT Roo as your av for a month, please present your case below. All applications will be considered.

The bet is double or nothing. For me to win both the Pennis brothers will lose. If Canthony wins and Slowgio loses then our bet is a no contest.

If this doesn't make sense then perhaps you shouldn't apply, and go back to playing the xylophone and wearing your propeller hat and mismatched shoes.

LOL. p4p.

• Like 2

Why do you think they will both lose? Do you see Sergio having issues with cutting the extra weight?

I think Pettis will come in overconfident and underprepared and get caught by a hungrier opponent. RDA is legit!

Sergio IMO is a can that doesn't belong in the UFC and if it wasn't for his big bro would be in jungle fights. He's also cutting mad weight and fighting a wrestler, I think he'll get UD'd in an unfortunately boring fight.

• Like 1

I think Pettis will come in overconfident and underprepared and get caught by a hungrier opponent. RDA is legit!

Sergio IMO is a can that doesn't belong in the UFC and if it wasn't for his big bro would be in jungle fights. He's also cutting mad weight and fighting a wrestler, I think he'll get UD'd in an unfortunately boring fight.

I don't think Pettis is going to come in overconfident and underprepared as you say. I think he knows who he's up against and will come in prepared like his last fight, but RDA is good and could pull of the upset. I think Pettis will still beat him though.

I have the same feeling about Sergio. Imma throw some money on Benoit.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 1

I don't think Pettis is going to come in overconfident and underprepared as you say. I think he knows who he's up against and will come in prepared like his last fight, but RDA is good and could pull of the upset. I think Pettis will still beat him though.

I have the same feeling about Sergio. Imma throw some money on Benoit.

Lol yeah the chance of that happening IMO is honestly 40/60 really. After the way he KTFO'd Bendo like nobodies bizness and he'd have to have his wits about him. RDA is guidance with serious KO power though so we'll have to wait and see

• Like 1

Interesting perspective. Do you think RDA can beat El Niño? Lasting checked Showtime strangled him and made him quit. No way RDA wins this fight. Yes he beat Benson, but showtime was making him quit like Gilbert Melendez did, back when RDA was still getting owned in the division.

Interesting perspective. Do you think RDA can beat El Niño? Lasting checked Showtime strangled him and made him quit. No way RDA wins this fight. Yes he beat Benson, but showtime was making him quit like Gilbert Melendez did, back when RDA was still getting owned in the division.

No response?

I know the Platypus has a bill, but is the roo ducking?

Mate you can't try to call out an Aussie icon with another especially with one that proffessionals thought was an elaborate hoax for the first few years.

You'd have more luck with a wombat!

• Like 1

Mate you can't try to call out an Aussie icon with another especially with one that proffessionals thought was an elaborate hoax for the first few years.

You'd have more luck with a wombat!

So your ducking your own bet?

This is the final show down to see what animal rules New Zealand.

• Like 1

So far I have WTG and Platapus applying. I will decide out of these and any others and make my decision no less than 24 hours prior to the fights.

Roo needs time to cycle off his roids in time for the prefight drug test. Platypus stays ready to bang.

My application is GOAT level. WTGs just says he used to work at K Mart.

It's a slap in the face and disgrace that this is even considered a two horse race.

+1 for dropping dope rhymes in your presentation. Hespect m8

• Like 2

Even if I haven't had Sex for 5 years I would never touch a Canadian Ginger. LoL

Keep calm m8 someone has to do it.

Fool, you don't even jerk to girls as bad as mine because you know damn well you'll never stab so your **** won't move, bruh.

You need to go get Cole to help you or something. I'm tired of KO'ing you in the first.

• Like 1

Fool, you don't even jerk to girls as bad as mine because you know damn well you'll never stab so your **** won't move, bruh.

You need to go get Cole to help you or something. I'm tired of KO'ing you in the first.

LMAO so you're currently in Canada to get laid and you found your canadian sexpartner in the interwebs? Case closed.

Seems like you have a lot of Vacay. lol

No, I never met a girl from the webs, I'm pretty. :D

Once you get out of your mom's basement and make a few dollars, you might mess around and go on a couple vacations back to back too.

You might even stop being a habitual hater.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Once you get out of your mom's basement and make a few dollars, you might mess around and go on a couple vacations back to back too.

You'll might even stop being a habitual hater.

LoL Hater? You think you're a playboy, but you're definitely not a player. And your BFF lives in his moms basement, not me. ;)