HELP ME!! HELP ME!!

CaptinsaneO

Ok, all bs aside, I need ur predictions on one fight in UFC 185. I want your pedictions on the Rosholt fight. Im going to be deeply involved in a 5 fight parlay. Im very confident on the other 4 but not a 100% on the Rosholt. Please only serious thoughts from this sites experts and u know who u are!!.  I just need more confidence on my Rosholt pick or tell me y I shouldnt be picking him to begin with! AGAIN PLEASE NO JOKSTERS ON THIS ONE!!!  Thank you

• Like 1

Who are the other 4?

Tough fight between two cans. Copeland fought the much harder fight and was completely outclassed by MaGOATmedov, whereas Rosholt was KTFO by Olinyk..

Two options. Rosholt grinds out a decision or Copeland knocks him out.

Rosholt doesn't have 1/10th the striking of Magomedov and I don't think he'll have the skills to keep Copeland at distance. He'll need to take this down or wall and stall to a decision.

Copeland has big KO power if he lands and has some subs in his arsenal, plus he got his UFC jitters out last time with his first career loss. He'll be coming out to make a statement against a chinny opponent.

My pick Copeland TKO round in less than 1.5 rounds, sorry bro.

Curious to know your other choices, this card has 4 dogs that are not stupid bets

But what OzPride said really. Either Roshold grinds out a UD (personally what I think will happen) or he gets KO'd by Copeland.

Imma throw some down on Copeland in a different parlay and have Rosholt on a different one.

• Like 1

Learn from me, if you're too undecided on a fight, don't include it in your bet. Just do a four bet parlay and add a little more to risk.

Also this. The moment you get greedy and start seeing bills rain when building your multi (parlay over here) is when you start losing your cash. Or worse start trying to recoup your losses with four other fights in the same card lol.. if you haven't studied the prelims at least a bit or checked a few previews on them I advise to avoid them completely.

Even more so when it's two cans, and your favourite won't add much to the payout

• Like 2

Also this. The moment you get greedy and start seeing bills rain when building your multi (parlay over here) is when you start losing your cash. Or worse start trying to recoup your losses with four other fights in the same card lol.. if you haven't studied the prelims at least a bit or checked a few previews on them I advise to avoid them completely.

Even more so when it's two cans, and your favourite won't add much to the payout

Yeah I got way too greedy with UFC 184 and made ridiculous parlays. Added Torres in like 3 parlays and he was the first fighter to lose and essentially **** most of my bets.

It's worth putting a couple bucks on like four, five, or six underdogs just for the **** of it and hope something like the last Brazil card happens where 10 straight underdogs won.

This time around I'm just gonna do smaller parlays instead of six, seven per bet.

Edited by NyteRyder

Yeah I got way too greedy with UFC 184 and made ridiculous parlays. Added Torres in like 3 parlays and he was the first fighter to lose and essentially **** most of my bets.

It's worth putting a couple bucks on like four, five, or six underdogs just for the **** of it and hope something like the last Brazil card happens where 10 straight underdogs won.

This time around I'm just gonna do smaller parlays instead of six, seven per bet.

Good move bro. Nothing worse than having a 6 or 7 fight streak ruined with the first one it sets you up for a ****ty day lol.

@OP maybe change thread title to something that says betting tips so the other degenerate gamblers come in and don't avoid it haha

I'd love to know the stats on undefeated fighters having their first two losses in a row after coming to the UFC. I doubt there's many, especially those who were champs from smaller organizations. LDD might have it

Do you mean in their UFC debuts or just first losses in general cause Dustin Kimura and Paul Sass come to mind. I'm sure their's many others I can't think of right now. I like your and Nyteryders advice though. I try to always make 2 bets tho. A parlay and then a lock fight to cover my parlay if it falls through. 

• Like 2

Do you mean in their UFC debuts or just first losses in general cause Dustin Kimura and Paul Sass come to mind. I'm sure their's many others I can't think of right now. I like your and Nyteryders advice though. I try to always make 2 bets tho. A parlay and then a lock fight to cover my parlay if it falls through.

In Debut. A lot of high ranked come across and lose a couple but how many undefeated will lose their first two UFC fights?

Machida is another but not debut

Who are the other 4?

Tough fight between two cans. Copeland fought the much harder fight and was completely outclassed by MaGOATmedov, whereas Rosholt was KTFO by Olinyk..

Two options. Rosholt grinds out a decision or Copeland knocks him out.

Rosholt doesn't have 1/10th the striking of Magomedov and I don't think he'll have the skills to keep Copeland at distance. He'll need to take this down or wall and stall to a decision.

Copeland has big KO power if he lands and has some subs in his arsenal, plus he got his UFC jitters out last time with his first career loss. He'll be coming out to make a statement against a chinny opponent.

My pick Copeland TKO round in less than 1.5 rounds, sorry bro.

Curious to know your other choices, this card has 4 dogs that are not stupid bets

Thank you all for your input, you given me some good points to consider and added some major confusion!!  lol  My other four fights are Pettis, Cejudo, Pearson, Cruickshank. Now I know there are no locks and some of u might question Cruickshank but that guy has been nothing but gold for me and I feel good on this fight as well!!

Pearson and Cruickshank are both prime choke artists. Hope you have not clicked "submit" for that parlay yet.

Well I'm listening 2 what ur say'n and I havent hit submit yet, I've learned the hard way that its best 2 wait till day of the fight 2 make my wagers! lol BUT!! besides Pettis, Pearson is my # 2 pick and its not so much a bet on P[earson but more a bet againist Stout.

Well I'm listening 2 what ur say'n and I havent hit submit yet, I've learned the hard way that its best 2 wait till day of the fight 2 make my wagers! lol BUT!! besides Pettis, Pearson is my # 2 pick and its not so much a bet on P[earson but more a bet againist Stout.

Why would you pick against the holder of the most FOTN honours in the UFC?

I'm putting Cejudo in every single parlay of mine. Not even a shadow of a doubt of him losing lol

I've been burnt like this before but it clearly looks like he's being fed a nice big can to pad the record.. so same here.

• Like 1

I still need to find my fourth sure thing for my parlay

#1 Pettis

#2 Cejudo

#3 Pearson

#4 ??????????

What do u all think about  Theodorou??

I even considered Carla at first, until my memory kicked in and I had flasbacks of Joanna's last fight. I think she might even have a legit shot of beating Carla. Carla will probably try 2 ride her out for 3 rds and win ugly, so Ive just about talked myself out of that one.

I guess ur refering 2 Stout, well #1 he doesnt hold that record, I believe F Edgar and D Sanchez have more. Pearson's just going to be to much for Stout.  I'm not concerned about this fight. Pearson reminds me of the guy that tried to take everyone's lunch money in school!!  lol

Sorry, Edgar and Sanchez have 7, Stout has 6. 2nd overall though pretty impressive. And he's a canadian who can wrestle.

You're right about Pearson being the school bully.

Ever seen bully beatdown? You'll see a version of it next week - Pearson is a can.

Pettis is NOT guaranteed at all but is very close. 

I still need to find my fourth sure thing for my parlay

#1 Pettis

#2 Cejudo

#3 Pearson

#4 ??????????

What do u all think about  Theodorou??

I even considered Carla at first, until my memory kicked in and I had flasbacks of Joanna's last fight. I think she might even have a legit shot of beating Carla. Carla will probably try 2 ride her out for 3 rds and win ugly, so Ive just about talked myself out of that one.

Hendricks for sure.

Maybe even throw in Roy Nelson for that fourth spot. He's the underdog and he's probably gonna KO Reem. Real Talk.

Edited by NyteRyder

Thank you all for your input, you given me some good points to consider and added some major confusion!!  lol  My other four fights are Pettis, Cejudo, Pearson, Cruickshank. Now I know there are no locks and some of u might question Cruickshank but that guy has been nothing but gold for me and I feel good on this fight as well!!

Two wrong. You don't need to worry about Rosholt. lol

• Like 1

Hendricks & Roy

This guy knows whatsup. Pay attention CaptainSlow-O

I thought we were friends man!!! WTH!!!  The only 2 fights I wouldnt consider 2 put in my parlay r the 2 uve named here WTF DUDE!!!!

Both those fights could easily go either way ,their 50/50. I do do like Roy as my underdog pick but not in my parlay!! did I say  WTF DUDE???  LOL

• Like 1

I thought we were friends man!!! WTH!!!  The only 2 fights I wouldnt consider 2 put in my parlay r the 2 uve named here WTF DUDE!!!!

Both those fights could easily go either way ,their 50/50. I do do like Roy as my underdog pick but not in my parlay!! did I say  WTF DUDE???  LOL

mj-laughing.gif

Good luck. lol.

I just come up with the best parlay for the upcoming event. A 2 fight parlay with Nelson and Joanna, check this out, it pays 527 for a 100.00 wager, that's outstanding, considering I believe they both will win, NO DOUBT!!!  those 4 and 5 fighter parlays are a bit ridiculous anyway. If you want to get the confidence I have on Joanna then just watch the UFC Countdown show this week DAMN!!! I knew she was one of the best female strikers Ive ever seen but I didn't know about her other talents, CHECK IT OUT!!

I just come up with the best parlay for the upcoming event. A 2 fight parlay with Nelson and Joanna, check this out, it pays 527 for a 100.00 wager, that's outstanding, considering I believe they both will win, NO DOUBT!!! those 4 and 5 fighter parlays are a bit ridiculous anyway. If you want to get the confidence I have on Joanna then just watch the UFC Countdown show this week DAMN!!! I knew she was one of the best female strikers Ive ever seen but I didn't know about her other talents, CHECK IT OUT!!

Good luck m8. Risky with Roy. You'd be better off putting Stout in. Agree with Joanna. Enjoy them wolf ticket biscuits you're chewing on :)

I don't know anything about the women fight, but if I'm reading Esperaza is a lay n praying can, I'm not gonna bet against her. In fact, I'm gonna leave that fight out of all my parlays because I'm too undecided on it and I've learned from that already.

I don't know anything about the women fight, but if I'm reading Esperaza is a lay n praying can, I'm not gonna bet against her. In fact, I'm gonna leave that fight out of all my parlays because I'm too undecided on it and I've learned from that already.

Like I said WATCH THE DAMN UFC COUNTDOWN SHOW THIS WEEK and learn. Trust me I AM THE PARLAY KING and would not lead u down a bad road. I'm going to make it rain benji's up in this b*tch come Saturday after I win 2,600. DONT B ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN!!!! My track record on 2 or 3 fight parlays is like 90%, where I get in trouble is when I try and get greedy and stretch it out to 4 fights, thats y i was asking opinions for that 4th pick and then I discovered this beautiful 2 fight parlay. In all honesty I wouldnt take some strangers advice but just write this one down for fun and check me out! Heres a saying to live by DONT B A FOOL AND LISTEN TO SOME TOOL !!   LOL

Like I said WATCH THE DAMN UFC COUNTDOWN SHOW THIS WEEK and learn. Trust me I AM THE PARLAY KING and would not lead u down a bad road. I'm going to make it rain benji's up in this b*tch come Saturday after I win 2,600. DONT B ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN!!!! My track record on 2 or 3 fight parlays is like 90%, where I get in trouble is when I try and get greedy and stretch it out to 4 fights, thats y i was asking opinions for that 4th pick and then I discovered this beautiful 2 fight parlay. In all honesty I wouldnt take some strangers advice but just write this one down for fun and check me out! Heres a saying to live by DONT B A FOOL AND LISTEN TO SOME TOOL !! LOL

Bro waging your bets based on a UFC countdown show is a great way to lose all your money. Having said that, I think the Polish chick will win. I'm not willing to bet on Roy though. The only thing he has better than Reem is his chin. (And beard and fat)

• Like 1

Bro waging your bets based on a UFC countdown show is a great way to lose all your money. Having said that, I think the Polish chick will win. I'm not willing to bet on Roy though. The only thing he has better than Reem is his chin. (And beard and fat)

Ive seen her fight bro but the show actually showed me some other attributes and achievements of hers,you really should check it out. Secondly having a better chin is a HUGE deal when talking about the big boys. Is it a sure thing? HELL NO ITS NOT and that's why it will pay so well when i hit!! This is gambling bro and I like my risk reward factor in this parlay.

Ive seen her fight bro but the show actually showed me some other attributes and achievements of hers,you really should check it out. Secondly having a better chin is a HUGE deal when talking about the big boys. Is it a sure thing? HELL NO ITS NOT and that's why it will pay so well when i hit!! This is gambling bro and I like my risk reward factor in this parlay.

hold up just a damn minute. What bets do you have set? 

Getting closer to fight night, I'm leaning more towards this polish chick than Roy. Feel like if Roy doesn't KO him in the first round he's just gonna lose a boring UD to Reem.

But idk, I'm still undecided. Might just do like a few three bet parlays having Roy and polish chick in different ones.