Should I?

should i start seriously training MMA,and document  the whole process and my progress, with the goal of getting an actual "pro" fight ,(not just a feeder,for some local big name).

I think you should fight homeless bums off the street and video tape that.  Start with Megasoup.

• Like 2

ayou can probably tell how i would fight by my choice in favorite fighters, none of that jon fitch jake shield rubbish, i come to "fight" put it all on the line , live by the sword and die by the sword and go out on your shield.

karate brown belt as a kid

wrestled in hikeskool for 2 years

and a bjj blue belt thank to gracie dvds.

gyms near by....Alliance , Undisputed, gracie barra , blackhouse noguiera. wich should i join?

im thinking alliance , its the closest and its got some real talent . signing up today after work

• Like 2

ayou can probably tell how i would fight by my choice in favorite fighters, none of that jon fitch jake shield rubbish, i come to "fight" put it all on the line , live by the sword and die by the sword and go out on your shield.

gyms near by....Alliance , Undisputed, gracie barra , blackhouse noguiera. wich should i join?

im thinking alliance , its the closest and its got some real talent . signing up today after work

So what you're basically saying is LET ME BANG BRO!!

Do it man. Sign up, and don't look back.

I'll fly out to train in your camp.

We'll have you ready to ruin that German can's life.

I think you're talking about me here. I'd melt both of you cans in a blink of an eye.

Remember when he wanted to fly over here? Never happenend. LeL

Edited by FINISHxHIM

I think you're talking about me here. I'd melt both of you cans in a blink of an eye.

Remember when he wanted to fly over here? Never happenend. LeL

Remember me calling your bluff and exposed you a a pure keyboard warrior ,when you said you would pay for me to fly out to fight you.

Keep hiding hiding that Berlin wall homeboy

• Like 1

Remember me calling your bluff and exposed you a a pure keyboard warrior ,when you said you would pay for me to fly out to fight you.

Keep hiding hiding that Berlin wall homeboy

Stutter, Stutter you already shaking you ****ing idiot. I said get over here you duck, now shut the **** up.

Of course you wouldn't keep your word.you are not a honourable man.you are a pathetic coward that take the easy way out when in defeat, just like Germany s greatest "Supreme " leader

I'd fight you every ****ing day of the week even if you successfully trained MMA for a whole year. And Hitler was Austrian not German you idiot. lol

I'd fight you every **** day of the week even if you successfully trained MMA for a whole year. And Hitler was Austrian not German you idiot. lol

That still has nothing to do with what I said. You and him still back out when facing adversity.while he shot himself in the face you continually shoot yourself in the foot on here

Dude, did you sign up then?  How was it?

Hitemensubmitem: 2018 UFC WW (?)champion.  You heard it here first folks.