Finally reunited after all these years

12еr

I do, had to drink Canbucks coffee for a decade because there was no Dunkin GOATnuts coffee in the midwest/pacific northwest.

**** savages.

I haven't had DD in 10 years myself, that would probably be considered blasphemy here as they like the Tim Horton's tripe. My coffee tastes have changed over the years, I like darker roasts now, less sugar and milk instead of cream.

• Like 2

Dunkin Donuts is p8p

We haven't had a legit coffee shop where I live as long as I remember and they finally started building a Dunkin Donuts here last fall and when Starbucks found out they were opening here they opened a Starbucks overnight. I'm fully prepared to drink however many ice coffees I need to, to keep them in business.

• Like 4

I'm in Canada staying at my girl's house.

There's a Tim Horton's on every corner. There was literally a Tim Horton's across from a Tim Horton's across from a gas station that sold Tim Horton's ****. I kid you not.

Canada is a magical place for the mentally handicapped.

• Like 5

This position always makes me feel like I'm going to snap my Cuban

You can in fact fracture your junk and the majority of instances are with the female on top.

If you want to do something right fellas, you need to do it yourself.

I'm in Canada staying at my girl's house.

There's a Tim Horton's on every corner. There was literally a Tim Horton's across from a Tim Horton's across from a gas station that sold Tim Horton's ****. I kid you not.

You are in Canada now, search out that Cuban goodness! 

He isn't, DD iced coffee is bomb.

Listen to the man Amunera.

Don't be buying any of those gay iced lattes either, this isn't GabriBucks, get an iced coffee with cream and sugar, none of that extra/extra **** and be on your way.

Although I will also recommend a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich too, I prefer it on an everything bagel.

• Like 1

Listen to the man Amunera.

Don't be buying any of those gay iced lattes either, this isn't GabriBucks, get an iced coffee with cream and sugar, none of that extra/extra **** and be on your way.

Although I will also recommend a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich too, I prefer it on an everything bagel.

will let you know this saturday :)

• Like 1