lol, Koscheck steps in to fight Erick Silva

BART-O-LINI

Great fight,The mighty kos will win this one easily,Then face the winner of brown/Hendricks,Then fight for the belt later this year.

Oh wait,It's not 2009 any more. He will get destroyed again,Happy days. Maybe they should dig out that nurse he attacked with a plunger on tuf; might be his only chance of another win.

• Like 4

Great fight,The mighty kos will win this one easily,Then face the winner of brown/Hendricks,Then fight for the belt later this year.

Oh wait,It's not 2009 any more. He will get destroyed again,Happy days. Maybe they should dig out that nurse he attacked with a plunger on tuf; might be his only chance of another win.

are you implying that Kos will beat Brown?

• Like 2

This is still a good scrap , both come to bang.

lol no.

Did you not see Koscheck fight last week? Dude was fighting like a scared little ****.

Erick Silva is a ****ing can though, he'll probably lose.

• Like 1

lol no.

Did you not see Koscheck fight last week? Dude was fighting like a scared little ****.

Erick Silva is a **** can though, he'll probably lose.

Kos was outstriking Burger in their last fight bro..

Wait foot stomps are strikes right? Lol

Edited by Ozpride

Kos was outstriking Burger in their last fight bro..

Wait foot stomps are strikes right?

He was spamming carpet burn takedowns and failing horribly, it looked like Bader vs Davis until the choke.

Toucans.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

He must need the money and thats kinda sad to see

I don't think so. I watched an interview he did with Ariel Helwani and he said he had "businesses" going well so that he didn't have to solely rely on the money from fighting and to have that financial comfort when he hangs up the gloves. Didn't really specify what his "businesses" were, from what I remember.

But who knows, maybe he does. Maybe he just wants to get back in there ASAP to win a fight, too.

I don't think so. I watched an interview he did with Ariel Helwani and he said he had "businesses" going well so that he didn't have to solely rely on the money from fighting and to have that financial comfort when he hangs up the gloves. Didn't really specify what his "businesses" were, from what I remember.

But who knows, maybe he does. Maybe he just wants to get back in there ASAP to win a fight, too.

I hope so i like Kos and no matter who it is it's always sad to see a fighter fighting beyond his prime just for the money

Can't see Kos winning this depending on the way this finishes you could see Dana maybe having the retirement talk with him.

Silva needs to win this and get a streak going he's exciting but isn't going to do much if he keeps just alternating wins and loses.

Go for a submission win for Silva.

It's official, the forum has changed you. It changes everybody.

He was spamming carpet burn takedowns and failing horribly, it looked like Bader vs Davis until the choke.

Toucans.

Davis vs Bader was a beautiful display of mixed martial arts you troll!

• Like 2

He must need the money and thats kinda sad to see

He owns a goddamn plane.  Koscheck has made plenty of money and has probably invested it wisely.  Some guys have a hard time retiring after losing 4 fights in a row.  Then even if they win one they think they can keep winning and still don't walk away.

• Like 1