Need advice. And a beer.

Spartacus__

Today is quite an emblematic day for this **** to hit the fan.

I always hang out with the same 10-people group, and it has been like this for over a decade. Two of these 10, A and B, were together for a couple years at some point. A is my best friend. B has two cousins within the group.

It has now come to my knowledge A tried to, well, force his way into B. The particulars are not important. The point is, most of the group already know about it, and A won't deny (nor confess, for that matter). You know what that means.

To sum up, one of my best friends turned out to be a ****ing d*** - and I'm just here to vent.

Please, pretend you're not all d***s as well, and hold your "jokes" for a bit.

Today is quite an emblematic day for this **** to hit the fan.

I always hang out with the same 10-people group, and it has been like this for over a decade. Two of these 10, A and B, were together for a couple years at some point. A is my best friend. B has two cousins within the group.

It has now come to my knowledge A tried to, well, force his way into B. The particulars are not important. The point is, most of the group already know about it, and A won't deny (nor confess, for that matter). You know what that means.

To sum up, one of my best friends turned out to be a ****ing d*** - and I'm just here to vent.

Please, pretend you're not all d***s as well, and hold your "jokes" for a bit.

I know exactly how that feels. Something similar happened to me as well. I'm embarrassed to say this guy was my best friend.

Have only told one person here this but my dad went full Lee Mein to the power of threef on an underage girl several years ago and he definitely didn't fit the profile (white collar, six figure salary, no rapey pedo history). Will never be able to look at him the same but it just takes time. We didn't talk for a long time and he invited me over to talk one night and it was painfully awkward and it was actually watching the TUF1 finale live that made things normalish for a while. Just give it time m8. 

Hate to hear that man. Sounds like your rapist friend really needs a friend right now because surely the others of the group will ostrisize him. I'm not saying condone his activity but be there for him. Before you do this though talk to B first and let her know what's up that way she doesn't feellike you are a rapist too.

I love you.

Take care

Have only told one person here this but my dad went full Lee Mein to the power of threef on an underage girl several years ago and he definitely didn't fit the profile (white collar, six figure salary, no rapey pedo history). Will never be able to look at him the same but it just takes time. We didn't talk for a long time and he invited me over to talk one night and it was painfully awkward and it was actually watching the TUF1 finale live that made things normalish for a while. Just give it time m8.

Wtf kinda post is this?

Damn. Was that part of the reason of your nickname choice?

Sorry to hear homie

You want my real advice? If the accusations are true, ditch your friend he is scum. Not an easy thing to do, but it's an easy answer to give.

Sorry about your troubles spart :(

It really does suck, homie. Dude was cool to hang out with, and he never disrespected a woman like that before.

Hate to hear that man. Sounds like your rapist friend really needs a friend right now because surely the others of the group will ostrisize him. I'm not saying condone his activity but be there for him. Before you do this though talk to B first and let her know what's up that way she doesn't feellike you are a rapist too.

I love you.

Take care

That's my next move. I hope B is willying to talk, though - this is not an easy subject.

I do have one piece of advise if you have not received it already.  The important thing here is to keep your relations with A and B separate from this incident.  Don't let this event ruin your relationship with A and B is what I'm saying. 

Well, it's hard to remain best friends with a piece of ****.

Bro, you're the one jumping to conclusions

B was the one that raped A by putting her angus on his ****

You're a disgusting attention ****, literally all of your posts are either hating or joking, and in both scenarios you're just doing it for likes.

I miss the pre-like days.

**** you too, I don't know why I lose time in this ****

You guys make the most obvious jokes over and over, always doing your best to be disrespectful. Add me to the forum meltdown list.

There's a reason me and carnage are still main forum attractions in 2015.

The people want to be entertained.

It sounds like you're jealous that A banged B and you want to.

Archived