Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Preview

Traitor217

you dont go thro years of grafting 2 fluff it in the organisation u set your sights on against an opponent you already spoke of it bein against..

mcgregors moment man..

hungry man = dangerous man..

4 me aldo gets bopped..

Edited by rackydj

you dont go thro years of grafting 2 fluff it in the organisation u set your sights on against an opponent you already spoke of it bein against..

mcgregors moment man..

hungry man = dangerous man..

4 me aldo gets bopped..

Homie queefd on us.

• Like 2

wounding i know for all you american mcgregor haters to know youve sent your best of the best home grown out there 2 do aldo and theyve all had there back doors blasted off em..

it must be soul destroying knowing a foreigner is about to become champ of your own organisation..

BILL THE BUTCHER WILL BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE STAR!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IS THAT CONOR IN DISGUISE????????????

Edited by rackydj

wounding i know for all you american mcgregor haters to know youve sent your best of the best home grown out there 2 do aldo and theyve all had there back doors blasted off em..

it must be soul destroying knowing a foreigner is about to become champ of your own organisation..

BILL THE BUTCHER WILL BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE STAR!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IS THAT CONOR IN DISGUISE????????????

408948987.jpg

• Like 1

There is no reason to say Conor would beat Aldo as there isn't a reason to say he wont.

Here is the deal: Conor is not the most well rounded fighter Jose will face, I think that we can all agree that Edgar and Chad alone are by far better fighters than Conor is overall but here comes the department I think Conor might be better than everybody else at FW division right now: STRIKING (yes I'm including Aldo).

Aldo is still the favorite, of course, but I just dont get why some people are acting as if Aldo is gonna get there and just destroy Conor. Thats insane. 

• Like 1

There is no reason to say Conor would beat Aldo as there isn't a reason to say he wont.

Here is the deal: Conor is not the most well rounded fighter Jose will face, I think that we can all agree that Edgar and Chad alone are by far better fighters than Conor is overall but here comes the department I think Conor might be better than everybody else at FW division right now: STRIKING (yes I'm including Aldo).

Aldo is still the favorite, of course, but I just dont get why some people are acting as if Aldo is gonna get there and just destroy Conor. Thats insane. 

Even this line changed at one point and McGregor was favored for a short time and then money poured in on Aldo being a underdog and he's a slight favorite again.

I don't think Edgar and Mendes are by far better fighters, especially Mendes.  McGregor is legit on the ground now.  Bravo said he's not only really strong and hard to control but that his base is blackbelt level.

These featherweights are going to get brutally KOed.  They can only run for so long and their chances of holding on for dear life no longer exist.

Posting that video is gonna make you look stupid after the fight goes down. Conor is a smart fighter. He's not some moron who only talks smack like a Diaz, he's actually intelligent. He's in Aldo's head and he's really the first fighter in the UFC to get there. I'm not saying Conor wins for sure, but he will make a fight of it and has the striking and movement to do it.

This is all moot though because Aldo is gonna pull out with an "injury".

Posting that video is gonna make you look stupid after the fight goes down. Conor is a smart fighter. He's not some moron who only talks smack like a Diaz, he's actually intelligent. He's in Aldo's head and he's really the first fighter in the UFC to get there. I'm not saying Conor wins for sure, but he will make a fight of it and has the striking and movement to do it.

This is all moot though because Aldo is gonna pull out with an "injury".

Lets hope he does.

Should have had to go through Frankie or Mendes to get dere doe.

He's in Aldo's head and he's really the first fighter in the UFC to get there. I

couldnt agree more.. theres part of that footage from the octagon jump where you can visually see aldos face turn from mcgregor the joker to mcgregor now a serious fight for him.. his smile turns to real time and you can see aldos head hit overdrive with thought..

mcgregor has known about all of these fighters in this division for a long time to have mentally fought them and worked out the knows on how to take them apart..

hes still unknown and seen as a joke.. the above mendes/edgar comment prooves that.. its going to be the rock the division perishes on and by the time they start to take him serious and strategise to work him he'll have become the fool champion.. or more like the champion of a division full of fools..

hes using featherweight division as a good ground to get his feet in the door and speed up a lightweight title challenge.. the real division he wants to be king in.. putting the majority graft in to a division hes less likely to get banged in..

and people think hes an idiot.. lol..

p.s.. 1 of the many american jokers below who tried.. failed.. and wounded your nation..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYzrlU0gcYY

trust me mcgregor wont be embarrasing himself with any of this kind of stuff thats for sure..

Even this line changed at one point and McGregor was favored for a short time and then money poured in on Aldo being a underdog and he's a slight favorite again.

I don't think Edgar and Mendes are by far better fighters, especially Mendes. McGregor is legit on the ground now. Bravo said he's not only really strong and hard to control but that his base is blackbelt level.

These featherweights are going to get brutally KOed. They can only run for so long and their chances of holding on for dear life no longer exist.

Please elaborate on how Canor is 'legit on the ground now' did he finally receive his legit belt from the illustrious McGracie Clan BJJ in Belfast?

• Like 1

Please elaborate on how Canor is 'legit on the ground now' did he finally receive his legit belt from the illustrious McGracie Clan BJJ in Belfast?

He's a BJJ brown belt with good takedowns, TDD and he's very hard to control on the ground.  I don't know why Eddie Bravo would say Conor asked for his best guy when he was still a purple belt and did really well just for the hell of it.  He stated his balance and overall base are black belt level.  He's strong as **** and hard to control.

You McGregor haters can keep hating.  It doesn't matter but in time you will be forced to accept that these other featherweights don't stand a chance.  He'll be knocking your favorite lightweights unconscious sometime next year.

He's a BJJ brown belt with good takedowns, TDD and he's very hard to control on the ground.  I don't know why Eddie Bravo would say Conor asked for his best guy when he was still a purple belt and did really well just for the hell of it.  He stated his balance and overall base are black belt level.  He's strong as **** and hard to control.

You McGregor haters can keep hating.  It doesn't matter but in time you will be forced to accept that these other featherweights don't stand a chance.  He'll be knocking your favorite lightweights unconscious sometime next year.

LMAO

• Like 1

LMAO

Oh yeah let's bring up his 6th fight when he was a white belt from how many years ago?

You are unbelievably stupid if you think he isn't 100 times the fighter now that he was then.  Go look up Eddie Bravo discussing Conor McGregor's skills on the ground.  Do you know even know who Eddie Bravo is?

****ing halfwit.  This is 2015 and you post a fight from like 6 years ago when he was a boxer as if that's proof that he doesn't have a ground game.

You do understand that fighters train and get better, right?

Oh yeah let's bring up his 6th fight when he was a white belt from how many years ago?

You are unbelievably stupid if you think he isn't 100 times the fighter now that he was then.  Go look up Eddie Bravo discussing Conor McGregor's skills on the ground.  Do you know even know who Eddie Bravo is?

****ing halfwit.  This is 2015 and you post a fight from like 6 years ago when he was a boxer as if that's proof that he doesn't have a ground game.

You do understand that fighters train and get better, right?

Yeah I know Eddie Bravo. He's the stoner from 10th planet that talks nonsense after smoking hundreds of bowls on JRE,  then morons quote every line he said like he had his hand on a bible in a courtroom.

Yeah I know Eddie Bravo. He's the stoner from 10th planet that talks nonsense after smoking hundreds of bowls on JRE,  then morons quote every line he said like he had his hand on a bible in a courtroom.

He's also a high level black belt.  Are you drunk?  That last bit is out of left field as if people don't lie under oath every day.

Frankie will beat Mcbagpipes too.

He's the only one in the division that might be able to pull off the run away and hold on for dear life strategy but even then McGregor will hit him at some point and this isn't some can like Gray Maynard who can knock Edgar out 5 times in one round yet still not finish him.

He's also a high level black belt.  Are you drunk?  That last bit is out of left field as if people don't lie under oath every day.

lol .. well if that's all you took from what I said then I'm not sure what to do with you. Nothing wrong with Bravo - he's a great BJJ trainer, but he's a massive stoner who talks **** almost non stop on JRE - you can't pull one line from him and use it as a basis for your arguement that Canor could beat Jose on the ground. Conor's base is apparently 'just like a black belts" ... when he went into 10th planet as a purple belt and rolled with some nobody who very likely had stars in their eyes.

Well Aldo is an accomplished Black Belt. If this goes to the ground Conor will tap out. If it stays on the feet he'll get rocked and gnp'd into oblivion. 

He's the only one in the division that might be able to pull off the run away and hold on for dear life strategy but even then McGregor will hit him at some point and this isn't some can like Gray Maynard who can knock Edgar out 5 times in one round yet still not finish him.

lol ahhh you're just a blind fanboy. Please disregard any discussion I had with you, it's obviously not going to work.

• Like 1

lol .. well if that's all you took from what I said then I'm not sure what to do with you. Nothing wrong with Bravo - he's a great BJJ trainer, but he's a massive stoner who talks **** almost non stop on JRE - you can't pull one line from him and use it as a basis for your arguement that Canor could beat Jose on the ground. Conor's base is apparently 'just like a black belts" ... when he went into 10th planet as a purple belt and rolled with some nobody who very likely had stars in their eyes.

Well Aldo is an accomplished Black Belt. If this goes to the ground Conor will tap out. If it stays on the feet he'll get rocked and gnp'd into oblivion. 

Bravo wasn't even on JRE when he was talking about McGregor.

Believe whatever you want.  Aldo is not finishing McGregor.  When he desperately tries to take him down he won't be able to keep him there and on the feet it's not even comparable.  The fight mileage is starting to catch up with him and a midget wrestler just beat the **** out of Aldo in his most recent fight.

McGregor has 8 inches of reach over Mendes and he's by far the best striker with the most power in the division.  Aldo will get destroyed if he even shows up on 7/11/15.  

Edited by CorporalClegg209

Bravo wasn't even on JRE when he was talking about McGregor.

Believe whatever you want. Aldo is not finishing McGregor. When he desperately tries to take him down he won't be able to keep him there and on the feet it's not even comparable. The fight mileage is starting to catch up with him and a midget wrestler just beat the **** out of Aldo in his most recent fight.

McGregor has 8 inches of reach over Mendes and he's by far the best striker with the most power in the division. Aldo will get destroyed if he even shows up on 7/11/15.

Lmao

The nut huggery is strong in this one

Edited by Oz.
  • Like 1

I already offered to put my account on the line but his haters that are so sure that Aldo will destroy him don't have the balls to accept. The reason being is they really aren't all that confident that Aldo won't get wrecked inside of 3 rounds.

Lol an alt account and a 14er.. they must be lining up for miles for a shot at that!

• Like 1