Chris Weidman on Vitor Belfort: ''If he passed seven pre-fight tests, that's great.''

xFINISHxHIMx

I hate Weidman.

**** him.

nb4 #youarejustbutthurtcuzhebeatsilvaandsilvaisevenaroiderandiamacompletefeg

Weidman hater since day 1 no questions asked.

He needs to stop delaying the fight hoping for a failed test and just ****ing fight vitor.

• Like 2

Dis

I wish I jumped on his wagon before the first Silva fight. I always thought he is a good fighter, but I never thought he'd be the GOAT some day.

lol you said hurtful things, therefore you will never be welcome on the wagon, sorry homie.

• Like 3

No gas tank can.

Machida almost took the fight in the 5th and Weidman's been trying to recover ever since.

Wrong.

Machida took the fourth round, Weedman almost KO'd him with a Weidbow in the fifth and then dominated the entire round until Machida threw a flurry with 15 seconds left,.

• Like 3

Weidman is a 180 pound Frankie without as good hands.

He's going to get beat lots of times before he's done.

Well he cuts down to 185.

He doesn't fight anything like Edgar, and he has good enough hands to beat the poop out of two of your favorite fighters.

Thispost has more inaccuracies than sentences.

• Like 5

I can't wait for Weidman to finish Belfort so he can move on to a different opponent. I'm tired of seeing him outstrike accredited strikers. I want to see him out grapple accredited grapplers. I'm also tired of seeing him beat up Brazilians, I want to see him squeeze a lime or chuck a canuck. 

• Like 4

Wrong.

Machida took the fourth round, Weedman almost KO'd him with a Weidbow in the fifth and then dominated the entire round until Machida threw a flurry with 15 seconds left,.

I was just being nice but you're right, Machida did take the 4th and 5th while Weidman was gasping for air.

I hate Weidman.

**** him.

nb4 #youarejustbutthurtcuzhebeatsilvaandsilvaisevenaroiderandiamacompletefeg

Weidman hater since day 1 no questions asked.

He needs to stop delaying the fight hoping for a failed test and just **** fight vitor.

vitor was the one to delay it first by abusing trt and being cough 

I can't wait for Weidman to finish Belfort so he can move on to a different opponent. I'm tired of seeing him outstrike accredited strikers. I want to see him out grapple accredited grapplers. I'm also tired of seeing him beat up Brazilians, I want to see him squeeze a lime or chuck a canuck. 

Pretty sure if Luke Barnatt beats Munoz he gets the next shot at Weidman.

• Like 1