Laila Ali: No woman can beat me, not even 'too small' Ronda Rousey

xFINISHxHIMx

Lmfao Ali sucked, so I assume his daughter sucks as well. Ronda would knock this can out. Not because Ronda is that good, but because the Alis are that bad.

you're trying too hard, m8
  • Like 8

Laila Ali was a great women's boxer with an undefeated (albeit largely padded) record, but she wasn't the best. As others have said, Lucia Rijker would've destroyed her but there's no way Ali would ever agree to that bout despite the fact that Rijker is ten years her senior.

Besides, hasn't the boxing vs mma already been played out a million times? Do we really need to prove that water boils at 100c/212f again? It's the same thing as a pure striker versus pure grappler. I suppose no matter how many times we prove that the earth revolves around the sun, someone will come and claim that a boxer will come in and uppercut KO a wrestler/judoka/mixed martial artist... just like James Toney did to Randy Couture, right?

• Like 4

Pffffft ali begging for more attention than FH. She gets tapped out in New record time

LMAO

11-1 Against You Zuffa Zombies

rondatyson_zps1c8993b2.png

dGSkt.gif

***Forum Camp League #2 - Official Champion***

**UFC Survivor Series Tournament III - Official Champion**

**UFC Fantasy Site: July - October 2014 -  Official 2 Time Champion**

• Like 1

Laila Ali was a great women's boxer with an undefeated (albeit largely padded) record, but she wasn't the best. As others have said, Lucia Rijker would've destroyed her but there's no way Ali would ever agree to that bout despite the fact that Rijker is ten years her senior.

Besides, hasn't the boxing vs mma already been played out a million times? Do we really need to prove that water boils at 100c/212f again? It's the same thing as a pure striker versus pure grappler. I suppose no matter how many times we prove that the earth revolves around the sun, someone will come and claim that a boxer will come in and uppercut KO a wrestler/judoka/mixed martial artist... just like James Toney did to Randy Couture, right?

She also ducked Ann Wolfe who was several years older.

I can't say I blame her.

• Like 2

Never. A 21 year old Mike Tyson would've knocked Muhammad Ali into next week by the third round. Unless Ali goes full Condit and runs for his life.

Sonny Liston and George Foreman and Joe Frazer were all way more powerful than Tyson.

Ron Lyle was too.

Tyson would have been destroyed by Ali or any other decent HW.

He was a bum and that's why he isn;t even top 50.

LMAO

11-1 Against You Zuffa Zombies

rondatyson_zps1c8993b2.png

dGSkt.gif

***Forum Camp League #2 - Official Champion***

**UFC Survivor Series Tournament III - Official Champion**

**UFC Fantasy Site: July - October 2014 - Official 2 Time Champion**

You might be one of the few with those still on,lol.

You care so much about your signature, you let it destroy any chance of being an honorable man, at the cost of a few of lines of text.

So if you think anyone here respects you or believe any of your nonsense.....I THINK YOU'D BE SURPRISED.

Ali via br00000000tal uppercut when Ronda shoots for the takedown in the first 10 seconds.

Realistically Ali would get her arm snapped in half in 6 seconds. Flying armbar finish. 

This thread is starting off poorly, I am liking a Cole post and wishing I still had the Flag as Troll option on a Cashfl0w post. It's a day early for

51HCYZBN03L.jpg

• Like 1

So, how does Rousey feel about that? 

"If she wants to take me up on that, I’m around," Rousey told the Daily Beast.

"She’s retired and has several kids. I understand why she’d think that because she has a size advantage, but if you saw my last fight it had nothing to do with size or strength at all. That’s not how I beat people."

"So you can’t count having a size and strength advantage as having a real advantage against me."

Ali hasn't fought since 2007 ... but c'mon, who wouldn't pay to see this?! 

Edited by HiTeMnSuBmiTem

So, how does Rousey feel about that? 

"If she wants to take me up on that, I’m around," Rousey told the Daily Beast.

"She’s retired and has several kids. I understand why she’d think that because she has a size advantage, but if you saw my last fight it had nothing to do with size or strength at all. That’s not how I beat people."

"So you can’t count having a size and strength advantage as having a real advantage against me."

Ali hasn't fought since 2007 ... but c'mon, who wouldn't pay to see this?! 

You'd pay to not only watch lolwmma but a freakshow lolwmma???  You've fallen off, m8

• Like 1

Never. A 21 year old Mike Tyson would've knocked Muhammad Ali into next week by the third round. Unless Ali goes full Condit and runs for his life.

If Ali could withstand and then beat Foreman and Liston he'd have demolished Tyson. Tyson was good, but pretty much just fought bums. Heavyweight division was sad in Tyson's day. I mean, Trevor Berbick was the champ when Tyson took it hah. Best fighter TYyson probably beat was an old Larry Holmes, though Tubbs and Biggs were ok I guess..