Truth... Brown will NOT beat Hendricks

JBJF

A week to go and Hendricks is meant to be in the best shape he's been at this point before a fight. 

The man must have gained near shaolin monk self control if he's managing to diet well while he owns his own steak house haha

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/photos-despite-steakhouse-johny-hendricks-weight-looks-great-for-ufc-185

There is photos on here, from 4 days ago already looking lean

I love how Hendricks goes from thinking he's getting the next title shot, to not even co maining an event. He'd better keep that steak house a success because He's lookin more and more like a chump after every fight, since GSP took his soul.

Any bets on how much time Hendricks will spend with his head between Browns legs?

• Like 1

LoL Like you don't pick some favorites for your parlays.

I picked Rustam Khabilov in a 5 bet parlay, AND THAT RUSSIAN PIECE OF **** LOST ME $2,200!! I'LL NEVER GET OVER THIS AND I HOPE HE GETS BRUTALLY KO'D HIS NEXT FIGHT THEN CUT AND BRUTALLY KO'D IN BELLATOR THEN CUT FROM THERE AND BRUTALLY KO'D IN WSOF THEN BRUTALLY KO'D TO ONE FC THEN BRUTALLY KO'D BACK TO RUSSIA WHERE THEY BRUTALLY DISOWN HIM AS A RUSSIAN AND BRUTALLY SEND HIM INTO EXILE FROM WHICH HE WILL LIVE IN MEXICO THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

Picked four underdogs and then just threw in Khabilov just because, you know he's a -500 favorite, he's got this, I'll get a couple hundred more bucks... nope, guy ****ing loses. **** him

/end rant.

• Like 3

I picked Rustam Khabilov in a 5 bet parlay, AND THAT RUSSIAN PIECE OF **** LOST ME $2,200!! I'LL NEVER GET OVER THIS AND I HOPE HE GETS BRUTALLY KO'D HIS NEXT FIGHT THEN CUT AND BRUTALLY KO'D IN BELLATOR THEN CUT FROM THERE AND BRUTALLY KO'D IN WSOF THEN BRUTALLY KO'D TO ONE FC THEN BRUTALLY KO'D BACK TO RUSSIA WHERE THEY BRUTALLY DISOWN HIM AS A RUSSIAN AND BRUTALLY SEND HIM INTO EXILE FROM WHICH HE WILL LIVE IN MEXICO THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

Picked four underdogs and then just threw in Khabilov just because, you know he's a -500 favorite, he's got this, I'll get a couple hundred more bucks... nope, guy **** loses. **** him

/end rant.

LoL I'm sorry little fella.

Of course Hendricks wins this as long as he actually makes weight and doesn't get popped for roids.

The questions here are, will Hendricks celebrate making weight again? How much time will he spend trying to give Brown head? And will he man up and take a fight after the brown fight (being he wont get no title shot for like 9 months) or will he sit like a beesh?

• Like 1

Picked four underdogs and then just threw in Khabilov just because, you know he's a -500 favorite, he's got this, I'll get a couple hundred more bucks... nope, guy **** loses. **** him

/end rant.

You need help m8.