Has <Insert Name> gone tew far?

Bubba_Sparks

The question is often posed: Has x,y or z gone too far?

Rarely is this answered.

This thread is therefore for you to nominate people who have gone too far, along with your rationale and other supporting evidences.

A list will subsequently be formed of posters who have gone too far.

Now updated with list.

1. Patster (for being a d about a and b )

2. Carnages (for being Canadian)

3. TC (for not going far enough with the Cage sigs)

4. Anderson Silva (for citing life-time bans for roids)

5. Steve_Jobbs (for all those threads)

6. Felice Herrig (for systema and Big Daddy thread persistence)

7. NoCake (for comparing Hull to Amsterdam)

8. The mods (for messing with Teemu's sig)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

If you post something sensitive on here, chances are someone will derail it with jokes.  See megasoup for proof.  With that being said, it still doesn't make it ok for someone to joke about someone elses misfortunes.  Unless it's  Cansh, then it's perferctly ok to pile on. 

Edited by Jason_H.

• 3 weeks later...

I went tew far when I posted a meme that got SinisterUrge bant.  :(

That's what I didn't get.  you got off scott-free and Sinister who simply quoted you got a ban.  I'm confused.  Not going to make a big deal though....I've been banned in the past for questioning these sort of things.....and if i get ban for this, Cash, I'm coming after you for putting this in my head. 

That's what I didn't get.  you got off scott-free and Sinister who simply quoted you got a ban.  I'm confused.  Not going to make a big deal though....I've been banned in the past for questioning these sort of things.....and if i get ban for this, Cash, I'm coming after you for putting this in my head. 

Ban incoming

• Like 2

What happened was I was at work and reading the thread when Cash posted the pic. I just glanced at it and deleted it right away without noticing how bad the pic actually was. Later Sinister posted the same image and another mod saw it and banned him. I wasn't going to go back and ban Cash the next day.

• Like 2

What happened was I was at work and reading the thread when Cash posted the pic. I just glanced at it and deleted it right away without noticing how bad the pic actually was. Later Sinister posted the same image and another mod saw it and banned him. I wasn't going to go back and ban Cash the next day.

Dude, just ban me so his jimmies can heal up. He's going to keep mentioning that until the day he dies.

• Like 1