I'd just like to thank...

chons

I'm sorry sir. It's still a toolbox .

Look at the angus of the gif woman.  If you have no desire to stick it in one of her holes you sir are well within your right to either be gay or prefer fat women.  Just don't come in here preaching that you wouldn't go balls deep if given the chance.  I will not have me or my homies sold a handful of wolf tickets.

• Like 9

Look at the angus of the gif woman.  If you have no desire to stick it in one of her holes you sir are well within your right to either be gay or prefer fat women.  Just don't come in here preaching that you wouldn't go balls deep if given the chance.  I will not have me or my homies sold a handful of wolf tickets.

those lips thru the mesh tho
  • Like 4

Look at the angus of the gif woman. If you have no desire to stick it in one of her holes you sir are well within your right to either be gay or prefer fat women. Just don't come in here preaching that you wouldn't go balls deep if given the chance. I will not have me or my homies sold a handful of wolf tickets.

have you ever been trolled before?
  • Like 1

Just don't fight it mate - you should be glad you're not one of these outcasts like Polo who don't have it.

This has seriously had a negative effect on my day. You know how much work I put in to be a member of the 10k crew and stay hip with the forum movements?

TC may have ruined me and I thought we were homies.

Edited by Uncle_Polo
  • Like 7