Sean Hannity gets blasted over race comments, on his own show

fobar

22521-1uufrcx.gif

In the week commemorating 50 years since the symbolic march in Selma that eventually led to the Voting Rights Act (a key tenet of the civil rights movement), racism has reared its ugly head again in the US.

While Barack Obama made the trip to the town made famous by Martin Luther King in 1965, students from Oklahoma University’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity were caught on camera chanting the n-word, referencing lynching and saying a black person could never join their club.

Discussing the topic of race relations on his Fox News show, host Sean Hannity and guest Deroy Murdock were given both barrels by Leo Terrell, a civil rights attorney, for criticising Obama’s actions and appearing to gloss over the problem of racism in the country.

I cannot believe that you have a guest like Mr Murdock, and yourself are talking about this situation in such a negative manner when in Oklahoma a bunch of white privileged kids use the n-word about people like me…

Mr Murdock, you have embarrassed yourself. I am embarrassed to be on the show with you!

• Leo Terrell, civil rights attorney
  •  
The real action kicks off at about 1:15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgACXJ7YUg

• Like 1

This Murdock character says nothing objectionable and seems like a perfectly reasonable guy.The problem here was  Leo did not like the direction the conversation was going and decided the best way to change it was to have a meltdown & change the subject. I've seen him on Fox many times and this seems to be his modus operandi everytime

• Like 3

This Murdock character says nothing objectionable and seems like a perfectly reasonable guy.The problem here was  Leo did not like the direction the conversation was going and decided the best way to change it was to have a meltdown & change the subject. I've seen him on Fox many times and this seems to be his modus operandi everytime

Agreed

I normally think of Hannity as a right wing tool, but in this case hes on the money and so is Mr Murdock. In typical, progressive fashion, Mr Terrell dismisses legit points being made and raises his own biased conjecture as a lame counter argument. 

• Like 1

It's about freaking time.  Always hated him with a passion.  But one thing to consider is this - I don't really know if that is his true personality that is on air or the tv medias. 

lol but Hannity didnt do anything wrong 

Bang on m8, I was going to make a post almost word for word identical to your post, until I scrolled down further and saw yours, so cheers pal, you've saved me the trouble. :) 

You're right about Terrel too, I've watched him a number of times on Fox and I cant believe the crap that he spouts.

Whatever direction the conversation is taking he will always at some point start screaming and ranting, showing false indignation before he starts flinging the insults.

He's a ******* joke, just like Sharpton, Jackson and all the other race hustlers out there. 

• Like 1

Bang on m8, I was going to make a post almost word for word identical to your post, until I scrolled down further and saw yours, so cheers pal, you've saved me the trouble. :)

You're right about Terrel too, I've watched him a number of times on Fox and I cant believe the crap that he spouts.

Whatever direction the conversation is taking he will always at some point start screaming and ranting, showing false indignation before he starts flinging the insults.

He's a ******* joke, just like Sharpton, Jackson and all the other race hustlers out there. 

sharpton-white-people_0450px.jpg?w=604

• Like 2

sharpton-white-people_0450px.jpg?w=604

LMAO!!!!

• Like 1