Location bet... Anthony Pettis vs. Rafael dos Anjos (and again i have the favorite... don't like the choice don't take the bet dumb ****)

JBJF

You and a car fire should spend more time together

Damn homie.  That's some straight up cruel rustle.  If I wasn't in the ultimate driving machine I probably would have experienced a car fire on Friday and you would feel really good about yourself.  I know Bobilator would, that guy hated me.  To this day I still don't understand it.  I'm like the nicest and by far most legitimate poster on the forum.

• Like 1

Damn homie. That's some straight up cruel rustle. If I wasn't in the ultimate driving machine I probably would have experienced a car fire on Friday and you would feel really good about yourself. I know Bobilator would, that guy hated me. To this day I still don't understand it. I'm like the nicest and by far most legitimate poster on the forum.

I would! The best thing wouldve been that nobody else here would've known it happened. There would just be one less troll. And two, or three less accounts.. not sure how many alts you run

I would! The best thing wouldve been that nobody else here would've known it happened. There would just be one less troll. And two, or three less accounts.. not sure how many alts you run

Your jimmerson's need a rest homie.  I don't run alts.  The original CorporalClegg from March 2010 was banned.  All of the legit posters know this.

Proof that you just absolutely suck is that a noob like me can absolutely spank you time and time again.

There isn't a location on earth that could make you any more far eastern group so it was always a one way bet anyway

your location is currently "in the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament"

it would have been listed as "in JBJFs bed as a bottom"

• Like 1

your location is currently "in the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament"

it would have been listed as "in JBJFs bed as a bottom"

But what could possibly be humiliating for you in this bet when combined with you name and AV?  'Flossing my teeth with GSP's G-string'???

• Like 1