The weak 3 Cain Cruz Pettis

PakaL

If not fighting while claiming to be a bad boo tay is P4P then these clowns are GOAT's. I can't believe 2 of them are about to fight in the next 6 months after all the glass body surgeries. So if MJ good ol number 23 always had a broken leg would people think he was great still? Imagine him missing 85% of his games he'd have no stats. Then imagine mike tyson always breaking his hands would he be the great 1 if he threw down 1 or 2 times a year? Yeah i said it tiger woods would be a un known if he played 85% of his games on a regular basis NO?   Anyone who claims crippled people are GOAT needs their head checked for fake fanomania syndrome carried over from to much wwe as a child.

Edited by PakaL

If not fighting while claiming to be a bad boo tay is P4P then these clowns are GOAT's. I can't believe 2 of them are about to fight in the next 6 months after all the glass body surgeries. So if MJ good ol number 23 always had a broken leg would people think he was great still? Imagine him missing 85% of his games he'd have no stats. Then imagine mike tyson always breaking his hands would he be the great 1 if he threw down 1 or 2 times a year? Yeah i said it tiger woods would be a un known if he played 85% of his games on a regular basis NO?   Anyone who claims crippled people are GOAT needs their head checked for fake fanomania syndrome carried over from to much wwe as a child.

Jack Nicklaus was called a Legend in his Spare Time. He did not play a whole lot of golf.

grumpycat.jpg

• Like 5

Pettis is the real deal but yes Cain and Cruz are glass cans

I had the same thoughts up till he posted a puerto rican and mexican flag as his HOMELAND. You'd think he'd be more patriotic or something but yeah that's his glass can part his character.

All three of them are perfectly healthy, they're just really good at holding titles for ransom. Ok maybe Pettis isn't so good at it.

If they had good genes they'd be record holders. As it is now they'll be remembered as sissies by future generations except for CRUZ. That is if future generations exist oligarchy is like birth control...        It's way sad as CRUZ is the INNOVATOR of many biting his style today imagine seeing his game progress as others are just now catching up to him 4 years ago. Cain he's a bigot and karma will catch his h8er boo tay slipping soon enough. And pettis he was cool until his born in the USA self turned USA hater by sporting dual citizenship to foreign lands... That's like a black dude who pushes voter i .d laws other blacks won't like you like real Americans won't like turn coat PETTIS. Ben a dict pettis.

Edited by PakaL

Cruz has fought more recently than the glassiest can of them all: Chris Weidman

WeidemiGOD a can? He's a educated man making moves nothing more and a injury 1 time makes no one a can. I look at weight cutting cans in that way same as trt cans and those get the belt and duck for 3 years cans or the i need eye pokes and dirty blows to win cans and so many other CANS. Weird you pick the dude retiring dudes as the can. Duck duck goose someone else lol.

200.gif

• Like 3

200.gif

Man tee moo stop front kicking me with that ewwwwwMpah lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwMpah.     That TROLL gives me nightmares having OKRA winFATfree chasing you around for love children is scarey stuff YO.   Ssssssssssssssstop it tee moo me no can defend  turd.

Edited by PakaL

Man tee moo stop front kicking me with that ewwwwwMpah lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwMpah.     That TROLL gives me nightmares having OKRA winFATfree chasing you around for love children is scarey stuff YO.   Ssssssssssssssstop it tee moo me no can defend  turd.

Don't disrespect the O.

• Like 1

Jack Nicklaus was called a Legend in his Spare Time. He did not play a whole lot of golf.

Bobby Jones was a full time lawyer who never even became a pro golfer. He held every record in his day and was an amateur who retired from competition at the age of 28. He was also co-founder of The Masters and the founder/designer of Augusta National. P5P!

• Like 1

Cruz has fought more recently than the glassiest can of them all: Chris Weidman

WeidGOAT knocks the eye brows off all your favorite middleweights homie.

Except Brad Tavares, that point fighting can will never earn a shot at Weidman.

• Like 2

Tavares is at least active. Its a miracle if you get two fights out of weidcan a year.

Weidman made his UFC debut in July 2011 and has fought 7 times.

Tavares has fought 9 times since Jully 2011 and lost 3 of those fights. He also managed to finish zero of them while Weidman finished 5 of them.

So he's slightly more active, but he's a huge can.

If you took away 80% of Weidmans skill, he's still better than Tavares by 6 miles.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

Weidman made his UFC debut in July 2011 and has fought 7 times.

Tavares has fought 9 times since Jully 2011 and lost 3 of those fights. He also managed to finish zero of them while Weidman finished 5 of them.

So he's slightly more active, but he's a huge can.

If you took away 80% of Weidmans skill, he's still better than Tavares by 6 miles.

I like how you went all the way back to his debut to help increase his activity. This is a what have you done lately sport. Tavares fought three times last year and will fight 3-4 times this year. Weidcan fought once last year and will probably fight once this year too.

Tavares > larkin > lawler

Edited by Banham
  • Like 2

I like how you went all the way back to his debut to help increase his activity. This is a what have you done lately sport. Tavares fought three times last year and will fight 3-4 times this year. Weidcan fought once last year and will probably fight once this year too.

lol Tavares will lose twice and win one boring decision.

Can't wait for those scraps homie. :rolleyes:

Edited by 12er
  • Like 2

Cruz and Can Glassquez are ducking bums.

Pettis is about to body another one of everyones favorite lightweights in just over 3 months since his last fight.

U cwaZZZZeeee main. Pettis is about to get his clock cleaned... & Cruz is no bum he's a innovator.

He should properly heal as almost every injured fighter does... Not even machida could rashad evans WeidemiGOD it's safe to say WeidemiGOD is here to stay.

• Like 1