''If you're going to take steroids you should be forgotten about''

xFINISHxHIMx

Take this PED users

ufc_111_almeida_vs_matt_brown_4091x2728.

"My thoughts on the steroid controversy, I'm glad to hear that the UFC is doing things about the steroids," Brown told The Shoot (via MMAFighting.com). "The No. 1 thing to do is harsher penalties. First offense, five-year ban. Yea, that's going to sway a lot of guys.'

"It's going to turn a lot of guys away from doing it," said Brown. "You'd have to really, really turn yourself around to be able to come back from that. You'd be forgot about and that's the way it should be. You should be forgotten about.

Matt Brown has spoken.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/11/8189985/ufc-matt-brown-advocates-five-year-ped-ban-forgotten-steroid-silva-mma-news

• Like 5

He's saying this because Hendroids is so clearly juicing he gets a nick name like Hendroids.

I agree with Brown on this one though. If you get caught roiding, everything you did prior to that, should mean nothing. I'm sure Silva fan boys will disagree, but whatever.

Can you have a guy that got popped for roids in the UFC HOF? I know the HOF is a joke, but no way someone who gets caught cheating deserves to be in there. I'm sure the UFC will make up some excuse tho

• Like 1

He's saying this because Hendroids is so clearly juicing he gets a nick name like Hendroids.

I agree with Brown on this one though. If you get caught roiding, everything you did prior to that, should mean nothing. I'm sure Silva fan boys will disagree, but whatever.

Can you have a guy that got popped for roids in the UFC HOF? I know the HOF is a joke, but no way someone who gets caught cheating deserves to be in there. I'm sure the UFC will make up some excuse tho

Royce and Shamrock are both in the HOF and both proven roiders.

• Like 4

He hasnt earned the nickname hendroids lmao. Well I guess he has amongst the butthurt GSP fanbois who do it in an effort to deflect the roiding George does himself.

• Like 4

conair.gif?w=780

A forum OG talking smack about Matt Brown. Today is a beautiful day. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm  walk down to the diversity side of town and find a JUNKIE then walk over to the nearest jock weight room and compare the 2. After comparing tell me you'd bet your house on the dope head from diversityville...  

Then you'll hear someone peanut gallery some excuses about trt use& the  i healed after a injury stuff. Reality is the juice head been juicing since high school when peer pressure created the liar / cheat until caught guy. The weak minded are easy to spot to a select few the rest of society needs drug testing intervention. 

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 1

Problem?

Yes.

Comparing someone doing heroin years ago to someone doing steroids in competition is retarded. Literally the reason the phrase apples and oranges exists.

I'm going to chalk it up to the unending rustle that was caused by this..

hqdefault.jpg

You haven't been the same since that fateful day old friend, I hope you find your way back from the brink.

• Like 3

A junkie complaining about junkies is a bit rich

Lol!!! Beat me to it. Agree 100% anyone dumb enough to inject heroin has no place speaking of another who takes a banned substance. Keep in mind a lot of these substances are additives to legal supps and a lot of the athletes don't even realise they're doing the wrong thing.

Brown can't say that his trainers advised him to **** shoot up

Edited by Oz.
  • Like 1

Lol!!! Beat me to it. Agree 100% anyone dumb enough to inject horizon has no place speaking of another who takes a banned substance. Keep in mind a lot of these substances are additives to legal supps and a lot of the athletes don't even realise they're doing the wrong thing.

I'm sure they wouldn't under any circumstances, but the fact that he was clean before he turned pro probably had a lot to do with it as well.

• Like 2

Yes.

Comparing someone doing heroin years ago to someone doing steroids in competition is retarded. Literally the reason the phrase apples and oranges exists.

I'm going to chalk it up to the unending rustle that was caused by this..

hqdefault.jpg

You haven't been the same since that fateful day old friend, I hope you find your way back from the brink.

you seem gotten to my friend, shame

• Like 1

I'm sure they wouldn't under any circumstances, but the fact that he was clean before he turned pro probably had a lot to do with it as well.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. My point was, Brown, a former junkie, who decided himself to shoot heroin, has no place slinging **** at guys getting popped for peds when a lot of them aren't aware they're taking them. There's hundreds of creatine products on the shelfs of your average supps stores that contain product that are illegal under athletic commission regulations. I'd be surprised if half these fighters could even read the ingredients to know what they're having

Edited by Oz.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. My point was, Brown, a former junkie, who decided himself to shoot heroin, has no place slinging **** at guys getting popped for peds when a lot of them aren't aware they're taking them. There's hundreds of creatine products on the shelfs of your average supps stores that contain product that are illegal under athletic commission regulations. I'd be surprised if half these fighters could even read the ingredients to know what they're having

It's part of their job to know they aren't taking anything illegal.

And name one time that someone got popped for something on the banned list that was obscure, every single time it's straight up anabolics.

And yes Brown has every right, because he wasn't doing heroin for the benefit of his career to gain an advantage over his opponents and subsequently destroy his opponents livelihood. He also never did it in competition, he wasn't even fighting professionally.

Heroin is the exact opposite of a PED, so like I said, apples and oranges.

It's actually probably not even on the WADA banned list until 12 hours before competition.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 5

Lol!!! Beat me to it. Agree 100% anyone dumb enough to inject horizon has no place speaking of another who takes a banned substance. Keep in mind a lot of these substances are additives to legal supps and a lot of the athletes don't even realise they're doing the wrong thing.

Say what m8?  You are getting dumber by the day.  You compare a junkie with no profession to a pro fighter using PEDs.  You issue a challenge that both Pettis brothers will lose and then you duck the 5 different people that accept and you think Aldo actually stands a chance against McGregor.

Put the pipe down homie...

• Like 3

Say what m8? You are getting dumber by the day. You compare a junkie with no profession to a pro fighter using PEDs. You issue a challenge that both Pettis brothers will lose and then you duck the 5 different people that accept and you think Aldo actually stands a chance against McGregor.

Put the pipe down homie...

Lol

**** off troll

Will edit they typo though good lookin out

Edit: lol idiot you did that yourself. GTFO clown

Edited by Oz.

And name one time that someone got popped for something on the banned list that was obscure, every single time it's straight up anabolics.

And yes Brown has every right, because he wasn't doing heroin for the benefit of his career to gain an advantage over his opponents and subsequently destroy his opponents livelihood. He also never did it in competition, he wasn't even fighting professionally.

Heroin is the exact opposite of a PED, so like I said, apples and oranges.

It's actually probably not even on the WADA banned list until 12 hours before competition.

DMT as a whole is anabolic however it's obscurity comes from it being commonly found hidden in many over the counter supps for strength / bodybuilding and is widely found when major brand creatine is lab tested.

DMT as a whole is anabolic however it's obscurity comes from it being commonly found hidden in many over the counter supps for strength / bodybuilding and is widely found when major brand creatine is lab tested.

lol of course you went straight for the one Roidbard tested hot for, now I understand your absurd position.

• Like 3

confused.jpg

• Like 2

i just went for the most recent one I was most familiar with... some of us have to work m8

lol I guess you didn't hear about Androsterone Silva failing his drug test for every steroid on the market, it's understandable, it's not like people made 879 threads about it and the news hasn't left the front page for over a month or anything.

Of course the Roidbard failure that happened a month before that is the most recent one you are familiar with.

Makes perfect sense homie.

• Like 2

lol I guess you didn't hear about Androsterone Silva failing his drug test for every steroid on the market, it's understandable, it's not like people made 879 threads about it and the news hasn't left the front page for over a month or anything.

Of course the Roidbard failure that happened a month before that is the most recent one you are familiar with.

Makes perfect sense homie.

In his defense I do think Lombard's test was made public about a month after UFC 182 so probably around the same time as Anderson's.  Maybe even a few days after because I remember Anderson and Diaz were both on ESPN getting coverage and then it came out that Lombard failed for the previous PPV.

Either way it was blatantly obvious that Hector has been using his entire career.  Anderson surprised me until I saw his strength and conditioning trainer that I had forgotten about.  He's the one that said that Anderon couldn't make a cut to 170 to fight Georges after Anderson said he could make welterweight if he had too a few years back.  That strength coach is on a lot of roids.  He's got a roid gut that's 3 times the size of Grease's

In his defense I do think Lombard's test was made public about a month after UFC 182 so probably around the same time as Anderson's. Maybe even a few days after because I remember Anderson and Diaz were both on ESPN getting coverage and then it came out that Lombard failed for the previous PPV.

good man! He asked for an example and I provided him with one. Why you so ****ing cranky 12er?

No. athletes get "popped" all the time for taking things they have no idea are illegal or even present in the supplements they all take.

Grab any health supp off the shelf and take a look at the laundry list of **** in there. People have missed the Olympics because of protein shakes.

• Like 1

No. athletes get "popped" all the time for taking things they have no idea are illegal or even present in the supplements they all take.

Grab any health supp off the shelf and take a look at the laundry list of **** in there. People have missed the Olympics because of protein shakes.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Rattler has made absolute sense. Amazing