US to send national guard to Ukraine

OzPride

lol the U.S is sending military trainers to train the Ukraine National guard.

Our national guard isn't used very often, and considering they are part time soldiers they wouldn't send them to train foreign military, they'll send professional soldiers.

Glad to see that your propaganda site isn't paying attention to the small details so they can devote all their attention to the big picture.

Also we know Putin won't bite, his economy is in the toilet and his military would get wrekt in a confrontation with NATO.

Our national guard isn't used very often, and considering they are part time soldiers they wouldn't send them to train foreign military, they'll send professional soldiers.

Glad to see that your propaganda site isn't paying attention to the small details so they can devote all their attention to the big picture.

Also we know Putin won't bite, his economy is in the toilet and his military would get wrekt in a confrontation with NATO.

Glad to see you think the US sending troops regardless of where from to yet another ****ing country is acceptable. Their economy is afloat again now China trades directly and straight up ignores the USD.. BRICS is on its way to becoming P4P bro

Glad to see you think the US sending troops regardless of where from to yet another **** country is acceptable. Their economy is afloat again now China trades directly and straight up ignores the USD.. BRICS is on its way to becoming P4P bro

It is acceptable when the host country invites you.

The hilarious part is that you're cheering for the Russians who are actually invading the country.

But then again, don't worry about the little things like facts or details, just stick the script they wrote for you homie.

Idk about putin tho they would put up a pretty big fight and do some serious damage if they wanted too....before being destroyed. plus Russia is ranked no.2 in the world for military power behind USA 

Idk about putin tho they would put up a pretty big fight and do some serious damage if they wanted too....before being destroyed. plus Russia is ranked no.2 in the world for military power behind USA 

Yea but being ranked #2 doesn't mean much when you overpowered in every category of military strength except for # of tanks. But all of their tanks would be taken out from the air shortly after we easily gained air superiority.

It also doesn't help when 5 to 6 of the other top 10 miliary powers are members of NATO and none of the top 10 is allied with Russia.

It is acceptable when the host country invites you.

The hilarious part is that you're cheering for the Russians who are actually invading the country.

But then again, don't worry about the little things like facts or details, just stick the script they wrote for you homie.

Oh Russia are absolutely invading Ukraine. Most definitely.

Yea but being ranked #2 doesn't mean much when you overpowered in every category of military strength except for # of tanks. But all of their tanks would be taken out from the air shortly after we easily gained air superiority.

It also doesn't help when 5 to 6 of the other top 10 miliary powers are members of NATO and none of the top 10 is allied with Russia.

Russia also have more nuclear weapons in space then any other country and tbh that scares the **** outta me

Gary: We're (Murica) ****s! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid ****s. And the Film Actors Guild (EU) are ****. And Kim Jong Il (Putin) is an ****. **** don't like ****s, because **** get ****ed by ****s. But ****s also **** ****s: ****s who just want to **** on everything. **** may think they can deal with ****s their way. But the only thing that can **** an **** is a ****, with some balls. The problem with ****s is that they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a **** to show them that. But sometimes, **** can be so full of **** that they become ****s themselves... because **** are only an inch and half away from **** holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us **** this ****, we're going to have our ****s and **** all covered in ****!

Russia also have more nuclear weapons in space then any other country and tbh that scares the **** outta me

Yea but if it comes to that you won't need to worry about it, because we'll all be dead.

And we all know that, which is why Russia and the U.S will most likely never go to war.

I'd say the bigger threat is jihadi's getting their hands on nukes, because they're way more suicidal and fanatic.

Lots of ex regular force pers in the Gaurd.

Not really, when I went into the guard after active duty there was only like 3 other prior service guys.

Also they aren't going to mobilize a national guard unit when they could send active duty without disturbing anyone's lives and get arguably better results.

And I realize that most non-veterans don't actually know the differences in skill set and mission tasking between the various special operations units, but training and leading foreign military's is what Army special forces are for. I'd imagine they'd send the group whose regional responsibility is Europe because they are better trained to handle the task and they are the most likely to have guys who speak the language.

Not really, when I went into the guard after active duty there was only like 3 other prior service guys.

Also they aren't going to mobilize a national guard unit when they could send active duty without disturbing anyone's lives and get arguably better results.

And I realize that most non-veterans don't actually know the differences in skill set and mission tasking between the various special operations units, but training and leading foreign military's is what Army special forces are for. I'd imagine they'd send the group whose regional responsibility is Europe because they are better trained to handle the task and they are the most likely to have guys who speak the language.

Probably every pilot in the Guard is ex active duty.

Just saying your rationale that they would send AD instead of Guard because the guard are lesser pros is sort of stupid because they are basically the same thing these days.

No, not even close.

And the national guard is only active for 2 weeks a year. So unless the extent of the training they are providing is going to last less than 2 weeks it would be pointless. Like I said, they aren't going to go to the trouble of mobilizing them when they have professional soldiers who can do a better job and don't need to take much time to get their affairs in order like a national guard soldier would.

You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Archived